Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I can feel it for Alipour! I can sense that this is his season to shine. I have a good feeling about him at Gil Vicente and believe he's gonna do very well this season.

Best wishes Ali Alipour! Don't ever give up on your dreams!

Keep going, Keep strong!

Comment

He is a good example of hard work and insisting of staying in europe will eventually pay off even if the coach don't care much about europeans vs others.
        I highly doubt he was a TM player if he was still in Iran.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Crazy to think this guy is the same age as Majid Hosseini. Just 26 years of age and already at one of the better clubs in the Portuguese Liga NOS... Taremi at his age was finishing up his last season in Qatar.

Let's not sleep on this guy!!

Comment

تشویق بازیکنان ژیل ویسنته یک صدا علیپور

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He is a good example of hard work and insisting of staying in europe will eventually pay off even if the coach don't care much about europeans vs others.
                I highly doubt he was a TM player if he was still in Iran.

It hasn't paid off yet. He is neither in a top team nor in a top league, nor a starter in TM, nor prolific scorer nor earning big bucks. Hopefully his hard work pays off and he achieves at least one of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  It hasn't paid off yet. He is neither in a top team nor in a top league, nor a starter in TM, nor prolific scorer nor earning big bucks. Hopefully his hard work pays off and he achieves at least one of the above.
                  He is in TM for now.
                  It is paying off already...
                  If he was in Persepolis he had no chance to come even close to TM.

Comment

Ali Alipour scored today for Gil Vincente vs. CD Tondela.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Benched against Riga FC.

Comment

He came on in the 81st minute.

Comment

Had a one on one situation that the Gk saved in the dying minutes. Would've made him the match hero. Too bad.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Yeah good save by GK, ofc these are situations a top fwd will usually kill. Overall in few mins he was dangerous, also put in a dangerous low cross and in general making good use of his speed.

I think they should win the return leg in portugal without too much difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Yeah good save by GK, ofc these are situations a top fwd will usually kill. Overall in few mins he was dangerous, also put in a dangerous low cross and in general making good use of his speed.

I think they should win the return leg in portugal without too much difficulties.
                              Would've been an easier shot had he gone with his right but he chose left. I know he classifies as a right foot player but Im pretty sure he is a lefty. I see him go to his left more often than his right.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Benched.

Comment

Working...
                                X