No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad is his injury? He isn’t in squad for the game against Sporting.

Comment

Gil has another game today at 1215 PST.

I do not see Ali in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        Gil has another game today at 1215 PST.

I do not see Ali in the lineup.
        Not in the squad since some games now

Comment

where the hell is he? Is he really injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            where the hell is he? Is he really injured?
            No information, he seems to be left out of the squad by the coach

Comment

https://observador.pt/2022/09/16/ivo...bre-o-rio-ave/

per latest report couple weeks ago he has myalgia, kind of hard thing to treat

Comment

Scores in his return to xi in cup match

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Scores in his return to xi in cup match
                  I'm following Gil Vicente on fotmob so I suddenly got a notification that he scored, and what a great surprise!

Had no idea if/when he'd come back and suddenly he puts one in. Afarin!! 👍👍

Comment

I guess we can put all that Ali Alipour is a regime supporter rumours to bed …

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      I guess we can put all that Ali Alipour is a regime supporter rumours to bed …
                      Agar ham shayad boodeh, engar adam shodeh.

Bebinim shayad ham Torabi saranjaam saresh raa az koone khar keshid biroon va az mardom poshtibaani kard.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Agar ham shayad boodeh, engar adam shodeh.

Bebinim shayad ham Torabi saranjaam saresh raa az koone khar keshid biroon va az mardom poshtibaani kard.
                        Nah, Torabi is a real dayous and cannot be rectified. No other player has gone out of his way to praise Khamenei.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Alipour’s goal.

Looks like a US high school.

https://football360.ir/post/20221016...-ویسنته

Comment

Between Alipour and Zahedi, which one would you pick?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Let me put it another way. With Sardar being a maybe for WC, we need another option for striker (if not more). Between Alipour and Zahedi, who might one select?

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Zahedi. More athleticism and size with him and overall better finisher too. Alipour is a work horse and is darn good at that role but that’s about it with him IMO.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X