Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was fast! bravo!

Gil Vicente Futebol Clube (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈʒiɫ viˈsẽt(ɨ)]), commonly known as Gil Vicente, founded in 1924, is a Portuguese football club that plays in Barcelos.[1] It competes in the Primeira Liga, the top division of football in the country, and it is named after the Portuguese playwright of the same name. The best seasons for the team was in 1999–2000 and 2021-22 Primeira Liga, when they finished fifth in the league.

looking at their players in wiki, half the squad is berazili,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gil_Vicente_F.C.

coach
    Ricardo Soares (November 13, 2020 – present)

interesting note, they have alwayz had portugese coaches, never a foregin one.

Barcelos (Portuguese pronunciation: [bɐɾˈsɛluʃ] (listen)) is a city and a municipality in Braga District in the Minho Province, in the north of Portugal. The population in 2011 was 120,391,[1] in an area of 378.90 km2.[2] With 60 parishes, it is the municipality with the highest number of parishes in the country. It is one of the growing municipalities in the country, and is well known by its textile and adobe industries, as well as its horseback riding events and "figurado" style of pottery,[3] which are comical figurines with accentuated features of farmers, folk musicians, and nativity scene characters.

Barcelos is part of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network as a Crafts and Folk Art City.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelos,_Portugal
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Great move. They are a more offensive team who showed a great performance last year and will be in the Europa Conference league next year.

Just shows that his performances in portugal were solid. They were not spectacular, but he showed he can be a serviceable squad members for stronger sides with his versatility, physicality, speed, and low hashieh demeanour. More of our players should follow his path, it is unrealistic to expect everybody to turn into taremi.

Damesh garm and this should ensure future TM callups for him
      Hamini ke migi.

Yek kamboodi ke Marítimo daasht ine ke teami nist ke betoone anchenan be mogheiyate golzani berese,

baraye hamin Alipour dar toole baazi kheili bakhte golzani nemigereft.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Got to raspak this boy's hustle though.

Comment

Ali alipour I have to admit I didn’t like him that much when we had in perspolis but we can always be wrong about a player and he proves us wrong , he is one of them , he went to Europe he struggled , made his way to the 1st team , ended up being like the there super sub / the second best scorer ..

He needs to be invited to the Team Melli him and mohebi both they need to be given the platform to test themselves in friendlies such as the games against Canada to see how good they really are

We know taremi is good we know azmoun is good , what about the bench , those bullshit players from perspolis that they keeping inviting to make up the numbers need to not be invited anymore … the only player that is team Melli material is Torabi that is it

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Great move!! 5th place means they'll be playing in Europe in the conference league if i'm not mistaken.

Ali Alipour definitely has what it takes to be a serviceable pro in Liga Nos. He's just 26 and still hasn't entered his true prime in my opinion.

At 26 years of age, Taremi was still in Qatar.. Who knows anything can happen to Alipour in the next 2-3 years
            That's correct Iranianarsena11 jaan. They will be competing in the Europa Conference League qualifiers along with Braga (4th place Liga NOS). Benefica (third place) will compete in CL qualifiers and Porto (the champions!) and Sporting (2nd place) got automatic qualification to CL group stage.

Go Alipour!

Comment

Well done to him , shows what putting your head down and working hard will get you. Didn’t cause any issues when not playing and has come across as a model professional. Some of our other players can learn from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Would like to see Alipour and Mohebi getting called up
                Maybe Gol Bezan can do a Q&A with them, get them more attention.

Comment

What a lovely move and very deserved IMO. I was never a big Alipour fan until he went to Portugal and outworked and out hustled everyone and this is a nice slight upgrade that I believe he earned. I hope moghanlou takes notes on this bc Alipour did not start off any better than moghanlou did in Santa Clara but he stuck it out and slowly started to get better and better with his hard work and hustle.

Skocic kojaee????
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good move for him. Likely will help him obtain a callup by Skocic too!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

If Skokic doesn't call him up and favors Kaveh/Ghayedi then we know some mafia bazi is happening behind the scenes.

Comment

€10M release clause!

Comment

gilvicente.fc خوش آمدی 😁

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿 já conheceu o Estádio Cidade de Barcelos 🏟

#SomosUmSomosGil #GVFC

Comment

This was so fast done deal, i eaven didnt know the transferwindow was open

And baaam, A-A signs a top 5 team in Portugal. Good job and congratulations.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Damesh garm, really like this guy, no bazargarmi, he does his job. There were lot of rumors he would come back to PP but he just ignored all and did his job, that only because he was determined to stay in Europe. Very good move. I wish him best luck.

Comment

Alipour is a fighter. I could see that at the beginning of the season at Maritimo last year. He is much better now. I believe in him. I think he will be even better this year.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X