Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

€10M release clause!
    10M release clause shows the club sees a lot of potential.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Other players should learn from him............look at all players going to Qatar,UAE and whatever.

Great news

Comment

gilvicente.fc Acabou de chegar e já tem o pensamento certo: "𝗙𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝘀" 😉

#SomosUmSomosGil #GVFC

Comment

Oh my God, the best news of the week! Proud of our boys who don't quit, who persevere and keep pushing forward!

Never give up Alipour! We are proud of you!

Ali Alipour

Comment

Man fekr mikonam yek khosoosiyati ke Ali dar Marítimo neshoon daad va ke

Gil Vicente ham tashkhis daad ine ke mitone DASTOORE TAKTIKI raa be khoobi ejraah kone.

Az nazare feshaar avordan rooye harif, va ja be jaa shodan dar fazahaaha Ali rosht kardeh.

Omidvaram yek sathe digar ham betone dar in team rosht kone.

Sor'atesh harf nadare.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

lmao at the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sCS6_2CL4
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hillarious. I'm starting to like Portugal more and more.

Comment

ALIPOUR DREAMS HIGH: «I WANT TO PLAY AND WIN CHAMPIONS»

Iranian Ali Alipourghara follows in Taremi's footsteps in Portugal. After two seasons of visible growth at Marítimo, the forward decided to head to Barcelos, tempted by the European project and thinking of improving himself to win a place in the Iran squad for Qatar... A player aware of what he wants, full of praise for the season of the roosters, which now welcome him.

- How do you evaluate the importance of moving from Marítimo to Gil Vicente and what expectations accompany you in the new club?
                    - I achieved my goals in Marítimo, I had to take a step forward to get stronger. On this road I've traced, I decided that it was important to reach a better-ranked team, playing in Europe. I want to prove my conditions and my potential, help Gil Vicente and bring distinctions to the club in Europe. I try to succeed, reach higher levels, cherishing playing in the Champions League.

- With appeals from other parts, does Portugal have the conditions to help give greater dimension to the career?
                    - Portuguese football has a very high level and is very recognized in the world. I have very defined goals, I want to walk slowly but directly. I don't think so much about money. It's a bit like Taremi. Seeking recognition, playing in the Champions League, trying out Spain or England. That's my bar and what I dream about. When I came to Marítimo, I lost money, because I had very good offers from China. But playing in the Portuguese League was important for the showcase it is, for the good football that you breathe, for being even close to Iran in terms of culture and climate.

- Do you recognize the important role of coach Ricardo Soares in your hiring? Have you ever talked about what you expect from you?
                    - I have great respect for all coaches and Portugal has some of the best in the world. All good players look for good coaches, so they can complement each other. I watched Gil Vicente's games and, as I said, I felt how the coach controlled the team in a positive way and communicated with the players. Whenever I watched the games, the team looked fresh, energetic and played with strategy. That comes from the coach. But we didn't speak directly. I am simply honored to be part of your team and your ideas. He's a great trainer!

- Does continuing in Portugal have any kind of expiry date within the career plans?
                    - The main objective is to play and win the Champions League. I don't know how many years it can take. If I can have that chance at a club in Portugal, being part of a team that competes in this competition and that makes me believe in the realization of my dream, I can stay here for many years.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-05-25/...ampions/942656

Comment

Will Ali Alipour be Fran Navarro's replacement at Gil Vicente?! The numbers indicate that, in theory, they are different advanced. The Iranian stands out for his combative ability, winning duels and looking to assist colleagues. Navarro is a pure finisher.

Note: It is always important to consider the context before interpreting any data. For example, the results obtained throughout the season and the way the two teams play. After Gil's successful season, it's natural for Navarro to present higher numbers in the xG area.

Comment

Why did this Croatian Clown Skocic call up Alipour when he wasn't going to give him any minutes, isn't that the point of a friendly? Just wasting his time by not allowing him to acclimatize with his new club/city.

Comment

This goalkeeper was teammates with Azmoun. Honestly thought he was decent for Zenit, bailed them out many times.

Comment

First test on Saturday

Now with coach Ivo Vieira in charge

With coach Ivo Vieira in charge, the first pre-season preparation match for the gilistas is scheduled for next Saturday, the 9th, against V. Guimarães B. The game will take place behind closed doors, at Estádio Cidade de Barcelos. , at 10:30 am.

The match should mark the debut of the goalkeeper, Kritciuk, who returned to Barcelos after a season at Zenit; full-backs Lucas Barros and Danilo Veiga; midfielder, Pedro Tiba; and forward Alipour, the five new reinforcements of the Barcelos roosters, who have been training under Ivo Vieira since the beginning of the week.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...s_BlocoUltimas

Comment

Alipour is on the 9th slide

Comment

Alipour already scores and Gil Vicente thrashes V. Guimarães B

Comment

Working...
                                X