Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    No
    manager's decision based on what he could see in the showers after the match.
    Was this a prison team?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Was this a prison team?
      Yeah a bit. The changing rooms were small rooms and there were two large shower rooms with a dozen or so showers, a bit like Auschwitz. you always had a great sense of relief once you got dressed unscathed and went to the pub for a pint.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

well in honour of your capitan shombool measures, and in memory of sheys and nosrati, i bring you ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwUcJLEGls
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Jahanbaksh - he is a starter, plenty of international games, vast European experience, very professional and good attitude and speaks very good English.

Taremi - current star player, great work ethic, European experience

Ezza/PAG - vital positions in the team, experienced at international level. Shown that they can perform on the biggest stage

Shouldn’t be given armband:

Azmoun - too childish and always complaining, arguing and aggressive towards to ref.
          Not what a leader should be like

Beiro- can be very Shakey and this doesn’t give confidence to the rest of the team.

Comment

easily Jahanbaksh

-cool headed for most part, mature
            -speaks good english

should not be hajsafi under any circumstance

Comment

I wonder how Hajsafi's leadership skills are on and off the pitch. Any insight to this? Must be phenomenal considering how much he's played and has captained (if im not mistaken)

Comment

Probs Jahanbakhsh. Taremi is a great player but he's kind of an idiot, Azmoun isn't really captain material either

Comment

We haven't had any real captain since Nekounam/Ando.

Honestly it was so embarrassing seeing Hajsafi headbutting the referee when he gave Portugal a penalty after VAR review lol..

Comment

Hajsafi if he starts

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      well in honour of your capitan shombool measures, and in memory of sheys and nosrati, i bring you ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwUcJLEGls
                      Mamad 4 angooshti Bichareh......
                      Shyc biggest trouble maker ever,
                      ​​​his take on how daie cried after lost,,
                      and asked for forgiveness from him was classic..
                      Daie kicked him out after that interview.

Comment

Team Melli captains Ehsan Haji Safi and Karim Ansarifard should retire.

Also Vahid Amiri and Omid Ebrahimi should retire as well.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh used to be my favorite candidate for wearing Team Melli's captaincy armband, however this year he has been very disappointing, at World Cup he collected two yellow cards, performance at club level and Team Melli has been poor, behavior on the pitch and Press Conference is unsuitable for captaincy.

My top choice for Captain would be:

1. Sardar Azmoun
                        2. Mehdi Taremi

Comment

I think we will see a wave of retirements after the Asia Cup (Karim, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Shoja, etc). I think Jahanbaksh will continue as captain, although his recent form and his reckless yellow cards are very annoying, but given the leadership role Taremi took in the WC, I think he will be captain next.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            I think we will see a wave of retirements after the Asia Cup (Karim, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Shoja, etc). I think Jahanbaksh will continue as captain, although his recent form and his reckless yellow cards are very annoying, but given the leadership role Taremi took in the WC, I think he will be captain next.
                            If rumours of ARJ moving to Greece are true I would just drop the guy and let him focus on club. I think he is done for sooner than people think.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Apparently Ehsan, Karim, Vahid and Ramin quite TM. Even ARJ might do as well.
                              احسان حاج صفی، کریم انصاری فرد، رامین رضاییان و وحید امیری نفراتی هستند که به احتمال زیاد برای جام ملتها به تیم ملی دعوت نمی‌شوند و البته مشخص نیست علیرضا جهانبخش هم به این فهرست اضافه خواهد شد یا خیر؟

گفتنی است وحید امیری با ۳۴ سال سن یکی از مسن ترین ملی پوشان است و احسان حاج صفی به همراه رامین رضاییان با ۳۳ و کریم انصاری فرد با ۳۲ سال سن در رده بعدی قرار دار
                              ند

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...داحافظی

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Apparently Ehsan, Karim, Vahid and Ramin quite TM. Even ARJ might do as well.
                                احسان حاج صفی، کریم انصاری فرد، رامین رضاییان و وحید امیری نفراتی هستند که به احتمال زیاد برای جام ملتها به تیم ملی دعوت نمی‌شوند و البته مشخص نیست علیرضا جهانبخش هم به این فهرست اضافه خواهد شد یا خیر؟

گفتنی است وحید امیری با ۳۴ سال سن یکی از مسن ترین ملی پوشان است و احسان حاج صفی به همراه رامین رضاییان با ۳۳ و کریم انصاری فرد با ۳۲ سال سن در رده بعدی قرار دار
                                ند

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...داحافظی
                                Good, its about time, ARJ could still be around for AC23 he is Only 29

Comment

Working...
                                X