X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its sardar azmoun team
    no matter who wears the arm band.

Comment

The starting 11 has to be chosen based on footballing abilities needed for that match. You then look at the 11 and decide who will be the captain. My list is below. You start from the top. If he is in the starting 11, then he is the captain, else you move down the list until you find one that is in the starting 11... (As much as I love Amiri as a role model, I just don't think he should be a captain just because he is introverted or as Ghermez-Agha says, he is not alfa enough) (I also did not include Hajsafi as his interactions with Referees when he was a captain seemed strange and ineffective to me)

1) Karim Ansarifard
      2) Omid Ebrahimi (Hope he joins a league that plays in the fall and gets invited)
      3) ARJ
      4) Taremi (He is too emotional and have done crazy sh*t in champions league games... he needs a good talking before becoming a captain)
      5) Azmoun
      6) Abedzadeh
      7) Kanani (He is level headed and I like the way he negotiated the meet up at the TM bus. Good negotiator!!!)

Comment

Since when is Hossein Kanani level headed?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4T9zsTsao

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          its sardar azmoun team
          no matter who wears the arm band.
          he's still too much of goofball ... no one takes him serious..!! lol 😂 l sure do love his laid back, happy go lucky, goofus personality though..!
          if we talking in terms of impact on outcome of games, then there is absolutely no one as impactful as Mehdi..!! when he is missing we are like half a TM... unless we are playing a tokhmy opponent, a good chance we would struggle for positive result w/o taremi..!

Comment

As far as the starting 11:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh
            Vahid Amiri (if he makes it)

Off the bench:

Karim Ansarifard
            Ehsan Hajsafi

Comment

I believe the player who wears the armband (aside from a certain characteristic that he/she must possess) as team captain has numerous duties in the game. Only one of them is to talk to the ref if a decision is to be challenged etc, and that is actually not essential because these days there is VAR and besides, once the ref has made his decision then no one can change it, no matter how well you speak the English language.
              So the essential duties would be (what I can think of):
              Yeki bayad ye josveh kamel beneviseh (agar vijood naderh ya tarjomeh koneh) bedeh daste capitane team ta bekhoneh befahme hefz koneh va ejra koneh
              1- make sure he fully understands the coach's game plans and implement them throughout the game.
              2- make sure everyone is well motivated and nip the lethargy in the bud, by playing well, being lively and inspirational - lead by example
              3- the official exchanges at the beginning of the game and participate in decisions the officials make during the game as per defined in the rules etc etc
              4- ???
              5- ???

characteristics:
              serious but friendly, self-confident, charismatic, assertive
              strong and good stamina
              good control of the ball and decision making
              ???
              ????
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Jahan Bakhs! guy looks good, plays good, speaks good and he makes us all feel good!

Comment

If he plays Arj, he has done it well. No idea changing it now.

I have said it before, i want to se Ezzatollahi as TM capitan

Also good option, Taremi

Other ones id be fine with as reserves, Beiranvand, Kanani
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I have said it before, i want to se Ezzatollahi as TM capitan
                    May I ask why?

I just can't think of anything worse than arguing with your keeper in the world cup.

Maybe he could be an inspiration for some players that you can lose your fitness, conditioning and still perform on the pitch...? (not sure that's a good thing though)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      May I ask why?
                      I just can't think of anything worse than arguing with your keeper in the world cup.
                      Maybe he could be an inspiration for some players that you can lose your fitness, conditioning and still perform on the pitch...? (not sure that's a good thing though)
                      He is one of our most concisted best performing players. Plays in central position. Good leadership on field and proffessional in intervues. Great experiance and good age to be leading for years to come.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I played for a Sunday league team for a couple of seasons, the captain of that team was the guy with the biggest shoombool. lol
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          I played for a Sunday league team for a couple of seasons, the captain of that team was the guy with the biggest shoombool. lol
                          well i dont know if its the biggest but arj showed up with several disturbing boner-picks when playing in brighton
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            well i dont know if its the biggest but arj showed up with several disturbing boner-picks when playing in brighton

In the lower leagues, I mean much lower leagues where they don't really play football but more like 'chase the ball and kick the shit out of anything kickable' they go by the size of you know what.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Did people line up and someone got a ruler out?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Did people line up and someone got a ruler out?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                                No
                                manager's decision based on what he could see in the showers after the match.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X