Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Serious note:
    We should start having friendly games in canada instead of shitty arab countries! These guys already made $4mill just from selling tickets!
    Imagine iran vs brazil in canada ! We could easily make $5 mill from that game. Then we can afford to give $1 or $2 mill to brazil.
    Italy , Argentina , USA would also be good for making money.
    Same reason Mexico has many friendly matches in the US. The wealthier diaspora brings in the cash. In all honesty, this could be done anywhere in Europe, Canada, and US for TM friendlies. Unfortunately, the money transfer under US sanctions would be a whole other issue requiring a triple PhD in international relations, economics, and diplomacy.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Same reason Mexico has many friendly matches in the US. The wealthier diaspora brings in the cash. In all honesty, this could be done anywhere in Europe, Canada, and US for TM friendlies. Unfortunately, the money transfer under US sanctions would be a whole other issue requiring a triple PhD in international relations, economics, and diplomacy.
      Since I've been working with lots of business in canada I know for the fact that Transfering money won't be a problem Transfering few $ millions is nothing for some persian currency exchange businesses .

I can tell you right now that In europe you won't get this much of persian paying fans. Also the persian business level in canada is head and shoulders above persian businesses in europe ( Uk and Germany) .

Some european countries barely have any persian based business . E.g. france

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Since I've been working with lots of business in canada I know for the fact that Transfering money won't be a problem Transfering few $ millions is nothing for some persian currency exchange businesses .
        I can tell you right now that In europe you won't get this much of persian paying fans. Also the persian business level in canada is head and shoulders above persian businesses in europe ( Uk and Germany) .
        Some european countries barely have any persian based business . E.g. france
        I was just thinking of Iranian diaspora who have cash on hand to pay a couple of hundred dollars/Euros per ticket. I think there are plenty of successful Iranians in Europe that can also do that (and travel easily within Europe to the match). Obviously also many in US who could fly in from any state to watch a match at the Rose Bowl, etc. Heck, I live in the US and I'm traveling to Vancouver BC to watch the match!

Comment

Yes, they are already available on stub hub, but not worth much unfortunately!
          Where do you see the tickets available on StubHub? I only see resales available on other resale sites, not StubHub.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I was just thinking of Iranian diaspora who have cash on hand to pay a couple of hundred dollars/Euros per ticket. I think there are plenty of successful Iranians in Europe that can also do that (and travel easily within Europe to the match). Obviously also many in US who could fly in from any state to watch a match at the Rose Bowl, etc. Heck, I live in the US and I'm traveling to Vancouver BC to watch the match!
            I remember TM played Chile and Venezuela in Europe, and the attendance was pretty poor considering travel is way easier in Europe than North America.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I remember TM played Chile and Venezuela in Europe, and the attendance was pretty poor considering travel is way easier in Europe than North America.
              What year was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Where do you see the tickets available on StubHub? I only see resales available on other resale sites, not StubHub.
                I saw a Canada-Curacao ticket on StubHub a few days ago, but now it's gone. I've been checking daily since, and haven't seen any others.

Comment

Hey guys,
                  I have 2 extra tickets for the game against Canada and would sell it for face value only to team melli supporters.
                  Great seats in lower bowl.
                  I selected 2 seats next to each other but for some reason it shows different sections (217 and 218) I paid $85 per ticket.
                  Let me know if you are interested.
                  I didn't post it on facebook or craigslist because I KNOW THAT SCALPERS WILL BUY AND SELL THEM FOR WAY MORE.
                  If you are in Vancouver just PM me and we can meet up to transfer the tickets
                  01 Ticket.jpg
                  02 Ticket.jpg

Comment

Hi Mehdiking, you are the man. your tickets are worth at least 3 times as much, if not more. I paid almost 400 each and got it from Ticketfaster.com (not Ticketmaster). Guys Mehdi is doing you a big favor selling face value. Buy before anyone else does. My friend and I are traveling from California for the game. Really excited, as we could not have had a better opponent than Canada. they are a team very similar to U.S. Go Iran

Comment

Originally posted by FadaFada View Post
                      Hi Mehdiking, you are the man. your tickets are worth at least 3 times as much, if not more. I paid almost 400 each and got it from Ticketfaster.com (not Ticketmaster). Guys Mehdi is doing you a big favor selling face value. Buy before anyone else does. My friend and I are traveling from California for the game. Really excited, as we could not have had a better opponent than Canada. they are a team very similar to U.S. Go Iran
                      Thanks buddy,
                      I bought the RED+Gold membership for $150 to have early access to the tickets and bought 4 for my family in the best section possible (Section 215 right behind Team melli bench)
                      Then my cousin from Vegas called me to get him 2 tickets and I logged in 15 minutes later and from premium seats only section 217 was available(still great seats but instead of $106 facevalue it was $85) but he called me today that he can't make it because his wife has to travel and he needs to stay with the kids.
                      The premium seats sold so fast that many RED+Gold members didn't have a chance to buy them 2 days before they were available to the public.
                      I hope you have a blast at the game and we play good and book the win.
                      Gooooo IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                        Hey guys,
                        I have 2 extra tickets for the game against Canada and would sell it for face value only to team melli supporters.
                        Great seats in lower bowl.
                        I selected 2 seats next to each other but for some reason it shows different sections (217 and 218) I paid $85 per ticket.
                        Let me know if you are interested.
                        I didn't post it on facebook or craigslist because I KNOW THAT SCALPERS WILL BUY AND SELL THEM FOR WAY MORE.
                        If you are in Vancouver just PM me and we can meet up to transfer the tickets
                        [ATTACH]19150[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]19151[/ATTACH]
                        You’re a great guy man, I know you’ll make 2 people’s day! I know I would’ve have been devastated if I hadn’t been able to buy tickets.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          You’re a great guy man, I know you’ll make 2 people’s day! I know I would’ve have been devastated if I hadn’t been able to buy tickets.
                          Thanks man,
                          I remember it happened to me for Iran vs USA WC game in france.
                          I was living in Germany at the time and took the bus to france because there were no flights available with no tickets.
                          The black market tickets were soooo expensive that we could not afford and me and my cousin literally gave up and were sitting on the street in tears wearing our Team melli jerseys. almost from nowhere a hamvatan walked to us and asked if we needed tickets.
                          We told him how much money we had and he said that he was scared to bring his wife and doughter to the game and he would sell us the tickets for facevalue.
                          I never forgot that day and that man who made the most amazing memory of my life possible.
                          This is the least I can do.
                          This is us after Estili's goal: LOL
                          Iran-USA france02.jpeg
                          Iran-USA france01.jpeg

Comment

Misreporting by Tasnim, tickets aren't sold out yet...

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...kets-sold-out/

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Misreporting by Tasnim, tickets aren't sold out yet...
                              https://www.persianfootball.com/news...kets-sold-out/
                              The only tickets available are the very far corners in the upper bowl. You can barely see anything from there

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canada-m...005CA6EECC85F0

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                                The only tickets available are the very far corners in the upper bowl. You can barely see anything from there

Right, so it's still not sold out.

Upper corner tickets still available from the Canada vs Iran tickets:

Lots more tickets available for the 2 match pack of Canada vs Iran & Canada vs Curacao:

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canadian...005CAB38177B33

Comment

Working...
                                X