Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Okay the truth came out why they chose Canada. As you know Canada is one of the key places for islamic republic money laundry activities. Bacheh akhounds located in Toronto have made a deal to foot the bills in dollars and getting a cut out of the proceeds and the remaining paid in Rials in Iran at street rate x 2.

And you think is for team preparation. Lol
    Lol yes that's definitely the reason, and definitely not because Canada finished first in Concacaf and are an objectively very good team with world class players like Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David 🤦*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Lol yes that's definitely the reason, and definitely not because Canada finished first in Concacaf and are an objectively very good team with world class players like Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David 🤦*♂️
      Don’t forget the man with the highly manicured eyebrows (Estaquio)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Maybe they got a 2 for 1 deal:

1. Good friendly

2. Bache akhounds money laundering activities

Comment

Credit where it's due to IFF for this one *knock on wood*

This is an excellent friendly match and a huge deal and gift for us, especially for diaspora Iranians

Comment

Tarafdari (the website) is criticizing this game. They’re saying why did IFF not get more money to play.

Someone should tell them teams aren’t lining up to pay to play us. Even Albania wanted money !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Tarafdari (the website) is criticizing this game. They’re saying why did IFF not get more money to play.
              Someone should tell them teams aren’t lining up to pay to play us. Even Albania wanted money !
              Can they even transfer funds to Iran with banking sanctions? I don't think it's easily done and may take months (years?) to ask for waivers. The best we can hope for is free room and board, and maybe free flights on Air Canada for all the team and support staff.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Tried it, but kept getting error from both phone and desktop. I hate Ticket Master.
                Me and my other friend in the US kept getting errors too, I asked my friend in Canada to buy it for me and they didn't seem to have problems
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

For a Canadian fan perspective of TM's upcoming game with Canada, here's the pre-game match thread from a Canadian soccer fan forum:

https://www.canadiansoccernews.com/f...ace-vancouver/

Comment

Tried it, but kept getting error from both phone and desktop. I hate Ticket Master.
                    I had the error as well. You have to call their fraud line. When I got the error, it provided a number to call. I called them and they explained the error is because they detected unusual activity. They cleared it up and it worked from there.

Comment

Interesting. I think they will be surprised with how many Iranians will be in that stadium.

Comment

Can they even transfer funds to Iran with banking sanctions? I don't think it's easily done and may take months (years?) to ask for waivers. The best we can hope for is free room and board, and maybe free flights on Air Canada for all the team and support staff.
                        Didn't they already state Iran will be responsible for travel related expenses as part of this deal?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Unlikely. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re talking about getting the money for this game 4 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                            Where are the shunos tellin us IFF wont get us a good friendly?

Skickat frĂĄn min iPhone med Tapatalk
                            If they don't organize at least a 2nd friendly, then they clearly failed! One friendly game is not even the bare minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by rtalaifar View Post
                              Guys - you can still get two tickets if you buy it through the 2 match pack. Look for the event on Ticketmaster called Canadian MNT 2 Match Pack. There are lower bowl still available. Just buy that and then sell the second game ticket online.

Here is a link: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canadian...005CAB38177B33
                              is it possible to sell the second ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                is it possible to sell the second ticket?
                                Yes, they are already available on stub hub, but not worth much unfortunately!

Comment

Working...
                                X