Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammyg
    If individuals want iran and TM banned from international football then why even be on this forum? GET OUT

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    Typical response from a Basiji … leave Iran if you don’t like it.
    I have news for you, we are not living , you are getting kicked out back to Najaf.

Show some empathy towards the many people who got killed by IR.

This is about the game in Canada and out of respect for the families of the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
      Turkey have good facilities and is quite cheap to organise a training camp. Iranians also don't need visas for Turkey. Weather is also much better than in the Gulf region (Qatar or Dubai) so it's quite a normal choice.
      yeah thats true. 100 %, its a good place for camp for all the reasons you mentioned.
      About visas, I ment, i read somwhere that they need to get their canada visas from turkey, so its also smart in that way to hold part 1 of the camp there.

And rumors also say that Mehdi has got some good connections for cheap food, cheap rides and sleepover places from his donkey and car-traveling across turkey during last TM camp when his flight was causing problems.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
          I have news for you, we are not living , you are getting kicked out back to Najaf.
          This is about the game in Canada and out of respect for the families of the victims.

I imagine a country ruled by people like you and it looks rather similar to North Korea and much worse than IRI actually You basically want to cancel everyone and everything challenging your narrative isn't it?

And you just think that's enough to call people disagreeing with you "IRI supporter", "bassiji" or "regime propagandist" to end up the discussion and bend the reality to your desire, without rational arguments ? Well, reality will slap your face with a proportional strength to your denial.

Stay in your little bubble on Internet or on "club house" where you all praise each other and stay in your delusions. After 43 years, you're still believing that the "fall of IRI" is imminent? Seriously?

Even US administration understood that this narrative is useless and calling for regime change in Iran is useless as it's unrealistic. Only warmongers in US, like psychopath Bolton (who sanctioned the judges of international court of justice) are still thinking like you.

Question yourself a bit instead of digging your own grave. Iran won't forget nor forgive. Look at MEK, despite all their support from US, they are hated and will always be hated. Do you want the same fate?

We hear the same bullshits every single day from people like you since 43 years.

You don't even know what a rational debate based on arguments is. You are drowning in your emotions and are incapable of thinking.

Comment

Persian Panther, you've made your position clear, but at this time I think it's time to move on from this argument. All that is left for both sides is name calling.

With that, first let me say thank you for bringing this issue to the front and center. Personally, I did not like all the trash-talking on the one side, putting down the organizers of the protest in Canada (which include the families of those killed by the IR), putting down folks like Masih Alinjead who has done more good than any other dissident for women's rights.

Personally, we all draw the line somewhere and for each its at a sightly different place. In 2006 WC, I had to hold my nose at the sight of the current flag and national anthem, but at the same time supported TM. You must have done the same in 2006 when you signed up, and even if you didn't go to a game, you watched on Television. Do you think the IR was any different back then? If anything the farther back we go, the more they shed blood. So what has changed in in the time you supported TM? The answer is your viewpoint. So if you are more ahead of some of the rest of us, look on us as your former self and give us more time instead of directly attacking us.

I support your right to protest, even your protest itself. If banning us from the WC would solve our problems, I would be the first to sign up (I would even support it if it meant solving something smaller, like having women attend the stadium). But I (personally) don't think its productive. As someone said, most (not all) here and in Iran are against the IR. And we need all kinds of opposition, from MLK to Malcolm X. If that is the form of Pahlavi, or Masih, or Ganji or Noorizad, we need all of them, moderate, radical, ex-basiji. The one thing the IR has been successful is sowing discord amongst the opposition. So let's not give them that. Let's be tolerant and not argue about tactics, especially on a football forum. Remember, we all want the same thing.
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
              Persian Panther, you've made your position clear, but at this time I think it's time to move on from this argument. All that is left for both sides is name calling.

With that, first let me say thank you for bringing this issue to the front and center. Personally, I did not like all the trash-talking on the one side, putting down the organizers of the protest in Canada (which include the families of those killed by the IR), putting down folks like Masih Alinjead who has done more good than any other dissident for women's rights.

Personally, we all draw the line somewhere and for each its at a sightly different place. In 2006 WC, I had to hold my nose at the sight of the current flag and national anthem, but at the same time supported TM. You must have done the same in 2006 when you signed up, and even if you didn't go to a game, you watched on Television. Do you think the IR was any different back then? If anything the farther back we go, the more they shed blood. So what has changed in in the time you supported TM? The answer is your viewpoint. So if you are more ahead of some of the rest of us, look on us as your former self and give us more time instead of directly attacking us.

I support your right to protest, even your protest itself. If banning us from the WC would solve our problems, I would be the first to sign up (I would even support it if it meant solving something smaller, like having women attend the stadium). But I (personally) don't think its productive. As someone said, most (not all) here and in Iran are against the IR. And we need all kinds of opposition, from MLK to Malcolm X. If that is the form of Pahlavi, or Masih, or Ganji or Noorizad, we need all of them, moderate, radical, ex-basiji. The one thing the IR has been successful is sowing discord amongst the opposition. So let's not give them that. Let's be tolerant and not argue about tactics, especially on a football forum. Remember, we all want the same thing.
              Seriously? Masih Alinejad drug addict who is everyday calling for the match against Canada to be cancelled on her twitter page? That women who smile and took gladly a picture with Pompeo who wanted to destroy Iran and who is on the payroll of US warmongers ? (**1)

If you guys want to stop talking about politics, no problem. Let's only talk about football but never again, allow yourself to apply rules only for yourself and deny the same for others. You either accept to get punched if you want to punch or we all put our political opinions aside and talk about Team Melli and football.

(**1) https://responsiblestatecraft.org/20...alking-points/

Comment

Thank you for all the basijis sending me abusive private messages

I wish the same for your family
                Please screenshot and send those to the site admins.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post

All ok mate , all I want is some respect for the families of the people who lost their life because IR killed then deliberately. We need to acknowledge their pain and suffering, some member here have no regard for these people.
                  Iran will go to the World Cup regardless

The least we could do is ask them to play this game in another country so we are not shoving it down the throat of the victims and their families.

Thank you and apologies for crossing the line but we are few and they have taken over their site as well.

Comment

All ok mate , all I want is some respect for the families of the people who lost their life because IR killed then deliberately. We need to acknowledge their pain and suffering, some member here have no regard for these people.

The least we could do is ask them to play this game in another country so we are not shoving it down the throat of the victims and their families.

Thank you and apologies for crossing the line but we are few and they have taken over their site as well.
                    Sorry but you need to respect Team Melli and the players. You are wrong and i feel bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      Sorry but you need to respect Team Melli and the players. You are wrong and i feel bad for you.
                      Banning or denying twenty three 20-30 year old Iranian football players from competing in the world stage isn't going to solve any problems. It will only make matters worse, and create more hate and animosity. The result will be more disconnect between Iran and the world, and the country will become more and more of a hermit state such as North Korea.

People want to protest the airliner shooting down? By all means go for it, hell majority of the TM players were angered and wanted answers, but banning TM or denying entry for a friendly match isn't going to do any good, just turn things into politics and the current government being able to tell the Iranian public "see, we told you so, everyone is our enemy".

Comment

Who is running IFF ? Sepah, who killed these people ? Sepah

It’s nothing to do with the players , it’s the players representing the system.
                        The whole team management is Sepah , anyway , we will get this game canceled out of respect for the families.
                        Right, so does that mean that you want team melli to lose ? Does that also mean that you wanted team melli not to qualify to world cup because IFF is managed by "Sepah" . This is very ignorant and illogical thinking.

I still don't get how does this Destroy sepah or I.R ! Both SS and PP which have more fans than team melli were suspended from ACL and nothing happened! I strongly suggest you calm down, put the anger away and think logically about this.

BTW sepah manages everything in iran, from oil , gas to sports. etc...

Comment

For people wanting Iran to be even more isolated - just please take a look at North Korea. Has it helped the average North Korean?

These aghazadehs will continue to steal millions and run off to the West while chanting "Marg Bar America", with or without Iran's isolation. Let's want the best for our people, who will be more empowered to make real changes and kick out these impious IR bastards.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                            I will always respect the likes of Ali Daie and everyone else who is on peoples side not the likes of Torabi who is a dog to the regime.

Anyways , case closed , I made my point and people remember the victims of the plane shooting.

My sympathies are with everyone who lost someone including my own family.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              For people wanting Iran to be even more isolated - just please take a look at North Korea. Has it helped the average North Korean?

These aghazadehs will continue to steal millions and run off to the West while chanting "Marg Bar America", with or without Iran's isolation. Let's want the best for our people, who will be more empowered to make real changes and kick out these Mullah bastards.
                              Can we call them Goh Zadeh please , I have seen a few of them here in Melbourne and you should see how they live.
                              Multimillion dollar mansions , luxury cars , jendeehs , drugs abs yet they hate the west.

This is all Irans money they stole.

Comment

Stop saying lies again. This wasn't "deliberate", even the Canadian final report said it wasn't "premeditated". (**1) It was a sad mistake for which the incompetence of the government was obvious. Iran has been condemned to pay 100 million USD.

How much US will pay compensation for all the Iranians they killed ? They shot down this time DELIBERATELY an iranian airline in 1988, anything was paid by them? Nothing. Are you showing any empathy towards them? Apparently not. Of course, it doesn't fit your "political agenda" obviously.

Everyone here have empathy for the pain of the families but stop the politicisation of this event. Why don't you have "empathy" for the thousands of little iranian kids who died from cancer because of US illegal criminal unilateral sanctions? (**2)

The day your "empathy"will be towards everyone, i will follow and support you.
                                For now, your pseudo empathy is pure hypocrisy, has only a dirty political agenda and isn't sincere. if it would, you would equally show empathy for all iranians killed by US and you don't.

(**1) https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...families-court

(**2) https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/08/14...ients-in-iran/

And

(**2) https://www.france24.com/en/20200219...ancer-hospital

Comment

Working...
                                X