Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    If you haven't been in a long time, it is a scary proposition. I hate the MEK, I just want to see Iran and all the cities on my own and to see family I haven't seen in 10+ years. Everyone around me says I'm crazy but when you have an existing cynicism about the reliability of the government and they say you know you are always one false accusation of being a spy away from being in jail you tend to believe it.
    Don‘t be scared dadash, there is absolutely no reason for that. It doesn‘t matter how long you haven‘t been there, no one is going to be mad at you. The opposite actually, the airport staff in Iran is very polite and they will welcome you to your homeland. Millions of Iranians fly home every year, no big deal. You will have a blast, just fly to Kish and enjoy the beautiful beaches and weather if you have time. I‘m going to do the same coming winter 😍🇮🇷❤️

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Pretty sure like 99% of what comes out of your mouth you have no idea. Some posted stories, some were regular posts, and most were deleted by IG in under an hour... as voria has never been a major player for tm (even now some people calling for his return while he has been a bench player on SS, struggling badly for years) the “someone” who complied all the posts probably didn’t even think it relevant to their point to include him.
      Now, when should we plan for his public beheading on twitter?
      Vouria has never been a major player for tm? He was starting matches for TM during the Asian Cup 2015 run. You're saying Vouria wasn't important enough to include but there was a post from Behnam Barzay who only played for Team Omid and never even made it to TM so relevancy isn't a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        The issue is this group of people who post here and there with things such as what you are responding don’t give a shit about iran, truly. The real message behind everything they say is “me me me”. Only THEY are allowed to be impacted by IR, only THEIR method of “resistance” aka being bikar and shouting on twitter is the right way, and ANYBODY who says otherwise is an idiot/die hard supporter of IR.

What’s really interesting is if you remove IR many of the head honchos of this band of low lives (see masih) would literally not have a stable source of income anymore. Hence why nothing they even say is remotely relevant or constructive...like preventing a friendly between TM and Canada, like calling out national icons like ali daei (quite literally blacklisted by IR) and hassan yazdani (universally loved across iran and in other countries too- including by americans!) as regime apologists, like claiming that IR wants to kidnap them from the port of New Jersey via high speed raft to venezuela for extradition to iran, like encouraging the cia to arrest hamid estili. What a devoted and highly intellectual resistance apparatus...
        I am shining you are talking about me mate , come to club house and join one of our rooms.
        You can see what we are doing outside this football forum.

43 years enough , happy to miss a football games if my people have a better future.

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
          I think 95% of people living in Tehran criticise the government and even insult openly the system. I personally think they really exaggerate, which is mainly due to their ignorance of other countries system (they think grass is always greener elsewhere), but nobody gets arrested for openly criticising the system in Iran. If you're not member of MEK hypocrites, not openly linked to people like Masih Alinejad or a foreign government agency, you shouldn't be scared to travel to Iran, even if you published tons of anti-IRI stuffs on your Instagram or elsewhere.
          HOLY SHIT!! What in the aghazadeh hell did I just read? This man literally trivialized the situation of many members here and many Iranians around the world and in Iran - on top of his normal bullshit IR propaganda.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
            I am shining you are talking about me mate , come to club house and join one of our rooms.

43 years enough , happy to miss a football games if my people have a better future.
            Post clubhouse link bebinim shomaha to 43 saal che ghalati kardin…

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post

چه عجب. استاد با دادن ۴تا فحش تو کلابهاوس تبدیل شد به چه گوارا

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Post clubhouse link bebinim shomaha to 43 saal che ghalati kardin…
                Find a hole and hide , IR is going down.
                Tabriz , Shiraz , sharekord, it’s happening.

Death to the Islamic Republic

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                  To 43 sal faghat ba tokhmh*shon bazi kardan[emoji23]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                  We had company , ask the people around you

Now , jog on and leave my balls alone.

Comment

Thank you for all the basijis sending me abusive private messages
                    I wish the same for your family

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      HOLY SHIT!! What in the aghazadeh hell did I just read? This man literally trivialized the situation of many members here and many Iranians around the world and in Iran - on top of his normal bullshit IR propaganda.
                      Well, if you would use one second your intelligence, you will understand that there is a massive difference between legitimate criticism of any government based on rational arguments and bashing permanently your country or worse, collaborating with other countries against yours in the name of your hate of a system. If the first one is healthy, the second is called to be a treator.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                        Yeah Rajavi is a hell of a ball tickler

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                        Probably , she probably has old hands so maybe not. There are other MEK members that can help, they did it for khomeini as well.

Comment

Guys, are we actually going to start the camp in Turkey on May 30th, then fly to Canada and face them 5 days later???

Am i wrong in being worried that our players might be pretty tired and still jet-legged when they play against Canada??

The time difference will also be huge!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            Guys, are we actually going to start the camp in Turkey on May 30th, then fly to Canada and face them 5 days later???

Am i wrong in being worried that our players might be pretty tired and still jet-legged when they play against Canada??

its been confirmed, but a 3-4 day longer camp would be great, with domestic players if possible.. but guess that collides with clubs and so on..
                            think they chose turkey since they have to go there anyway to get visas, think i read somwhere about that.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Yup. If the game was held in the east coast, it wouldn't be as bad. The game will take place basically 4AM Iran time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                its been confirmed, but a 3-4 day longer camp would be great, with domestic players if possible.. but guess that collides with clubs and so on..
                                think they chose turkey since they have to go there anyway to get visas, think i read somwhere about that.
                                Turkey have good facilities and is quite cheap to organise a training camp. Iranians also don't need visas for Turkey. Weather is also much better than in the Gulf region (Qatar or Dubai) so it's quite a normal choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X