Team Melli September Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli September Friendlies

Now that FFIRI missed out on the golden opportunity to fix friendly match with CONMEBOL and CONCACAF teams for June, I checked out schedules and the good news is that both CONEMBOL and CONCACAF teams are available for September FIFA dates, ofcourse apart from Ecuador who already has scheduled for that period, Brazil and Argentina not available since FFIRI can't pay them for friendly match. CAF teams won't be available.

Alright, so this is what the priority for September friendlies should be, and from right now fans and Iranian media should push FFIRI to fix friendlies for that period so there won't be any stuff up or missed opportunities that has happend for June.

First priority: Uruguay, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Costa Rica.

Second priority: Honduras, Panama, Iceland, Venezuela, Bolivia, Australia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago.

Also I believe that former team melli players who last played for TM 2 to 4 years ago, bench players, reserve players and uncapped players need one or two friendly matches to be played outside of FIFA days so their physical and technical abilities can be tested, and some of them be called up for the main squad.

For them, I suggest friendlies that can easily be setup such as Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Cyprus, Cuba, Nicaragua, Tanzania, Uganda, Niger, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Libya, Sierra Leone, Togo.

What everyone thinks about this?
Working...
X