This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Vahid Amiri will be out for appr. 3-4 months.
    Very sad news.
    He is a key player for us. Needed him to counter the physical play of the English, American and Welsh/Scottish/Ukrainian attackers and mids.

We could have also utilized him as LB. I really hope he can get better as soon as possible and be ready for the World Cup.

Comment

That asshole yahya...drove this poor guy into the ground with his refusal to ever play or nurture younger players. 90 mins every damn week at this age was bound to result in something given how much energy he puts in for each game. Well at least know he can finally rest with broken back.

Huge loss for us. He was perfect solution to lwb vs England if we adopted 352, and a key part of any 3 man midfield in a 433.

Hope he can make it but 3-4 months is cutting it close

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Very sad news.
        He is a key player for us. Needed him to counter the physical play of the English, American and Welsh/Scottish/Ukrainian attackers and mids.
        We could have also utilized him as LB. I really hope he can get better as soon as possible and be ready for the World Cup.
        Not sure given his condition why did Yahya played him.
        He has not fully recovered since Korea game.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Not sure given his condition why did Yahya played him.
          He has not fully recovered since Korea game.
          Because Yahya doesn't plan for the future. He's all about the present. God forbid the poor guy ever get ar est.

Comment

Because Yahya doesn't plan for the future. He's all about the present. God forbid the poor guy ever get ar est.
            I think his team is even older than Foulad overall.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              I think his team is even older than Foulad overall.
              He has somehow paid even less attention to our academy than Branko!
              It is shocking how little attention Persepolis (and Esteghlal) give to their academies.

So much wasted money (whenever the transfer window wasn't blocked) too!

Comment

He has somehow paid even less attention to our academy than Branko!
                It is shocking how little attention Persepolis (and Esteghlal) give to their academies.

So much wasted money (whenever the transfer window wasn't blocked) too!
                It seems now both Persepolis and Esteghlal realised how important Academy is.
                They both appointed new manager, new budget and hopes.
                It's best investment in long run.

For years refused to participate in Iran youth leagus and only played in Tehran league but now both trying to enter Iran leagu (15,16,19,21)
                Of course they will play in league one then try qualify for Iran youth league league bartar.

Comment

Skocic asks for two additional foreign coaches.
                  First TM camp will be 14 days

iran's national football team manager Estili said the first camp of the national football team will be 14 days.

Tasnim

Comment

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Persepolis and Iran football team midfielder Vahid Amiri underwent back surgery on Wednesday.
                    He was forced to leave the field in the match against Zob Ahan on Monday.

Amiri will be sidelined for at least three months to make a full recovery on back surgery.
                    Amiri has played a role in Dragan Skocic’s team over the past years and helped Team Melli qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...s-back-surgery

#
                    bad news for Skokic, now he probably cant makes his special move, start amiri at lb, and then put him on lw for second half.
                    on the other side, now the opponents wont know our tactics at all.
                    will we se the torabi get a shot at that spot now?
                    very bad for TM, Amiri was one of the instrumental key players.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I wish Vahid Amiri a speedy recovery.

One of my favorite players from the CQ era. Whatever you say about Amiri it's still not enough. He's a great footballer and a human being. I'm going on a tangent here but I don't care. He deserves it.

Vahid Amiri is a rarity in our football. When he was called up to the national team in 2014, many were surprised he joined TM. Some even were annoyed and wanted their Esteghlal or Persepolis players. Amiri was added to Team Melli when we started to transform under CQ after Brasil 2014. He was a part of the group with Ghafouri, Pouraliganji, Rafiei, Rezaeian, Azmoun (returning after not making 2014 squad)..

Harchi begim kam goftim rajebeh Vahid Amiri. Such a class act and a professional. For the amount of experience and talent he has (given when he started to play football and the opportunities he was presented in our Iranian league), he's such a well-rounded footballer. And not just as an individual but as a team player. The epitome of what makes a great captain.

Vahid is just one of those rare players who come a long once every 15-20 years.

Get well soon Vahid Amiri!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I wish Vahid Amiri a speedy recovery.

One of my favorite players from the CQ era. Whatever you say about Amiri it's still not enough. He's a great footballer and a human being. I'm going on a tangent here but I don't care. He deserves it.

Vahid Amiri is a rarity in our football. When he was called up to the national team in 2014, many were surprised he joined TM. Some even were annoyed and wanted their Esteghlal or Persepolis players. Amiri was added to Team Melli when we started to transform under CQ after Brasil 2014. He was a part of the group with Ghafouri, Pouraliganji, Rafiei, Rezaeian, Azmoun (returning after not making 2014 squad)..

Harchi begim kam goftim rajebeh Vahid Amiri. Such a class act and a professional. For the amount of experience and talent he has (given when he started to play football and the opportunities he was presented in our Iranian league), he's such a well-rounded footballer. And not just as an individual but as a team player. The epitome of what makes a great captain.

Vahid is just one of those rare players who come a long once every 15-20 years.

Get well soon Vahid Amiri!
                        The nutmeg he delivered Pique will be remembered forever.

Comment

publish date: 12 may 1401 - 12:22
                          CAS EXTENDS DEADLINE FOR ISSUANCE OF WILMOTS CASE VERDICT
                          the court of arbitration for sport announced the extension of the deadline for announcing the verdict in the wilmots case until june 24, 2022.
                          according to the football federation's official website, according to a letter sent to the football federation by the court of arbitration for sport, the deadline for adjudicacy in the case of mark wilmots was extended.

the court of arbitration for sport announced that the deadline for issuing the verdict in the wilmots case was extended to june 24, 2022.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11808/%D8%AA...9%88%DB%8C-cas
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

FFS.... this Amiri injury is a huge blow to our group progress chances at WC..!!
                            Him and Taremi were just about the Only two players in our current squad who seem to be at the stamina/fitness levels required to be performing their best at WC..!!

Comment

Iran to Face Canada June 5th in Vancouver ! Not sure if this is good idea??!

Comment

It's now official - Canada vs TM on June 5th in Vancouver:
                                https://onesoccer.ca/a/canada-soccer...ly-june-5-2022

Comment

Working...
                                X