Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I have started to like this Misaghi intervuer in this program more and more since first time i saw the show. first i didnt like his acting at all but lately its changed. I like how he presses top iff people with good questions and right on questions.
    offcource he has had poor intervues with skocic aswell, but good job!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      ^ I have started to like this dude intervuer in this program more and more since first time i saw the show. first i didnt like his acting at all but last time its changed. I like how he presses top iff people with good questions and right on questions.
      offcource he has had poor intervues with skocic aswell, but good job!
      His questions and pressing IFF officials comes from loving hashiyeh - the guy is a wiesely slime ball and nothing more. He was one of the main catalysts behind the whole Persepolis-TM rift years ago and always tried to bring up other non sense for a story to talk about. He will never have my respect and neither will his wannabe navad show!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        His questions and pressing IFF officials comes from loving hashiyeh - the guy is a wiesely slime ball and nothing more. He was one of the main catalysts behind the whole Persepolis-TM rift years ago and always tried to bring up other non sense for a story to talk about. He will never have my respect and neither will his wannabe navad show!
        Can't stand Misaghi - every time I see his weaselly face I remember this. This IR lackey will never be the new Adel

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Can't stand Misaghi - every time I see his weaselly face I remember this. This IR lackey will never be the new Adel
          with all respect DR Strangemoosh jan,
          he doesnt need to be the neew Adel.

Adel has had some great stuff, specially in the later part of his career, and also annoyed a lot of people over the years aswell..

I remember how much he always cut in and didnt let people talk to the end and a lot of other unproffessional stuff he did over the years aswell (that misaghi aswell did vs some guests)
          I like his later part, and also the intervue with Daei posted today.. but its 2 different people

anyway, I like this dudes straightforward questions, and finaly someone is asking these questions that we are talking about daily on the forum.. how often does that happen
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            with all respecct DR Strangemoosh jan,

he doesnt need to be the neew Adel.

Adel has had some great stuff, specially in the later part of his career, and annoyed a lot of people aswell over the years..
            I like his later part, and also the intervue with Daei posted today.. but its 2 different people, no idea to compare
            yes he doesn't need to be the new Adel, but he wants to be.

He is an regimi stooge and will never forget how he behaved.

Comment

Exactly I was going to respond but these were my same two points. I’m glad Adel’a new show has kicked off we really need it in times like this!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I swear my mood for WC is 0, how can we be happy to see Iran at WC knowing we will lose all games because we didnt have a preparation, at the end we wil have the same as always, 2 camps each 2 weeks and 1-2 friendlies against whoever ...... while england usa and the third team come with full support

Comment

I’m genuinely curious what did he do that makes him a regime stooge? I’m not arguing, I’m actually curious. I don’t have the background on this.

Comment

Today Majedi and Sko meet to sort out TM schedule among other issues notably Sko recent comment about IFF .

League will not end as previously planned that interfere with TM training schedule.

May 29 : PGL w 29
                    May 30 : Start of training camp

Sko's plan is for TM to fly to Qatar on May 30-31 and train there and hope for possible friendly game (s),

Iranian coach , Majidi, Golmo putting pressuring League Org to have their TM players for last game.
                    Esteghlal is already champion and last game victory is only for Majidi undefeated record and Championship party.
                    Persepolis is hoping to not lose 2nd rank. 2nd rank is only important for golmo otherwise has no relevence to next ACL advance.

Both Persepolis and Esteghlal are not helping TM and Sko.

League Org has yet to announce date for W30 PGL.

so many of them are insane.

Comment

A note on Cancellation of game by Canada CSA.

As agreed by both federations terms of contract supposed to not be published. IFF officials claim there is no cancellation clause except Act of God and they will lodge a complaint to FIFA/CAS and seek compensation.
                      IFF critics claim there is no specific compensation clause or wording hence no obligation for CSA to pay compensation.
                      Contract like one between IFF & CSA are legal and binding . without having specific recession, reputation, revocation clauses in such contract unilateral deciding will result in breach of contract.

Even if there is no mention of termination clause, compensation ... breach of an Contract agreement is subject to compensation ( dispute will be over the amount)

Canada signed a contract and canceled it and responsible for compensation .

Comment

مشکل جای دیگریست

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          brilliant, harder to suspend him for that post ?
                          But he is probably also very frustrated to make that post..

raises a lot of questions..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Today Majedi and Sko meet to sort out TM schedule among other issues notably Sko recent comment about IFF .

League will not end as previously planned that interfere with TM training schedule.

May 29 : PGL w 29
                            May 30 : Start of training camp

Sko's plan is for TM to fly to Qatar on May 30-31 and train there and hope for possible friendly game (s),

Iranian coach , Majidi, Golmo putting pressuring League Org to have their TM players for last game.
                            Esteghlal is already champion and last game victory is only for Majidi undefeated record and Championship party.
                            Persepolis is hoping to not lose 2nd rank. 2nd rank is only important for golmo otherwise has no relevence to next ACL advance.

Both Persepolis and Esteghlal are not helping TM and Sko.

League Org has yet to announce date for W30 PGL.

so many of them are insane.

League Org finally decided on remainig game

W29:
                            May 29 - Esteghlal vs MIS

W30
                            June2 - Persepolis vs Shahreghodro
                            Sepahan vs Alum

Shahrekhodro vs Foulad

June 2 is in FIFA day and clubs must relased players to TM.

TM to fly to Doha on May 30-31

Comment

League Org finally decided on remainig game

W29:
                              May 29 - Esteghlal vs MIS

W30
                              June2 - Persepolis vs Shahreghodro
                              Sepahan vs Alum

Shahrekhodro vs Foulad

June 2 is in FIFA day and clubs must relased players to TM.

TM to fly to Doha on May 30-31
                              This goes to show that imbeciles are running the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X