X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    DR
    Revolution took place with overwhelming support of Iranian for different reasons than football, after decades asking what IF s is exercise in futility.
    regards
    The beauty of TM was simple. It was void of any individuals religious political or socioeconomic status. It was and I hope it continues to be for all of us. A uniting force in a divided and fragmented society and larger world.

We were robbed of this united collective joy. Prob not the last time either. Now is our chance to show our resilience regardless of our political beliefs or religious association and come together and will this team forward to greater heights. Not just for TM but for all our sakes!

Stop the divide! Time to unite!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I wasted an hour listening to a talk by some so called Iran lovers on twitter saying this basically isn't their TM.
      They claimed to speak for all Iranians.

I forgot how much of Iranian online presence on twitter is people pretending ot be in Iran (who clearly are outside) either nuts beyond the point of help, so called opposition, or IR folks pretending to be opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I wasted an hour listening to a talk by some so called Iran lovers on twitter saying this basically isn't their TM.
        They claimed to speak for all Iranians.

I forgot how much of Iranian online presence on twitter is people pretending ot be in Iran (who clearly are outside) either nuts beyond the point of help, so called opposition, or IR folks pretending to be opposition.
        Out of interest, do you have a link to the podcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Out of interest, do you have a link to the podcast?
          It wasn't a podcast.
          It was one of those "spaces" on twitter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice to see !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Now some human rights warriors will spam the Paraguayan fa and scare the shit out of them for even daring to play Iran.

Comment

Skocic needs to keep speaking up. This is a good start.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Finally. I was worried he will keep his mouth shut and not complain. He definitely needs to keep this up.

Comment

Blaming games

Sko is TM coach for WC in Qatar
                        *-He is not great coach, but he accepted the job when others had excuse and IFF was ( stil is) bankrupt.
                        *-He will not be change. (No Money & too late)
                        *-He has constantly been attacked and undermined by various individuals and groups wirth different agendas.

*- He cannot be responsible for TM game cancellation because of political climate
                        *-He cannot be blame for dire situation, uncertainty at IFF. Their incompetency to plan and arrange games.
                        *- He cannot be blame for IFF not having money to even pay his assistant coaches for months.
                        *- he cannot be blame for League organization poor planning. Sko requested league end first week of May since last year.

*-He should be blame for performance & results.

Blaming all these shortcomings to Sko is not fair. No respectable high rank coach will accept to work under such term's conditions.

May Heaven protect Iran from seen and unseen enemies.

Finally although little late he has decided to talk about TM, plan and preparation and recent events.
                        He has delayed this discussion and now doing it under pressure from public questioning his stands and his involvement.
                        He said in few days and it should have been now since in few days ( May 31) there is GA meeting to decide fate of IFF and future of IFF president and BOD members.

Fans expect him to be honest, truthful, blunt and answers concerns regarding preparation and TM plan for next few months.
                        He need to explain his decisions regarding friendly games , the ones he asked and the ones he reject.
                        His relationship with TM manager, IFF boss and his independent in decision making. Are these his decisions or he is just following orders.

Can he handle these pressures?
                        Can he give hopeful answers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Now some human rights warriors will spam the Paraguayan fa and scare the shit out of them for even daring to play Iran.
                          I would not call them “human rights warrior “. I would call then paid anti-Iran agents, or at best misguided people.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

About fking time ..!

Comment

"مشکل جای دیگری است"

Sko was absent ( Virus) but his assistant tot was there..
                              and Taremi told them about problems and issues

Comment

I hope Taremi clowned all of them and treated them like the ass clowns that they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X