Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man im just sitting here so depressed... no words..

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      This day was ruined for thousands (if not millions) of people.

Comment

Just 2 points:

*-Canada had requested mutual cancellation 4 days ago and was rejected by Iran. (It was a day Iranian Foreign ministry spokesmen reminded of consequence of unilateral cancellation).
        *- CFA claims some of their players refuse to play against Iran on political ground. (This excuse won't work)

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
          Enough with your empty words. Make a point or scram!
          Scram really? How rude!... I did not say anything offensive to him yet you are being rude to me! Learn how to speak politely with people.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            Ditto
            However i sorta smelt a cancellation becoming the moment protesters mentioned the flight tragedy & once that hezbe-baad goozoo justin publicized his opposition to the game, i knew the game was on life support & would be just a matter of time cancellation was confirmed..!
            Then the longer it took for the cancellation i became slightly more hopeful but still feared these cunts will likey wait till last moment to do so in order to exert the maximum damage to our football & its fans. 😡
            I also vastly blame that shit for brains, gondehgooz Estili for wasting so much valuable time before even start his search for prep games & the dumbass not having a elementary foresight to not even suspect that such consequences were in fact very much inevitable especially in light of the recent pissfight between the two govs over the downed fight…! & the cream topping on top of all his miss calculations was not making a quick commitment to that proposed Senegal friendly when it was clear as a day that political climate surrounding the game had made it next to impossible to find a workable solution to finding a hosting site for the supposed Ecuador friendly ..! & the fking cherry on top was him bragging about how TM was to make a $200k profit from the proposed Canada friendly..! 🤦*♂️
            I cant believe this stupid SOB is still occupingy his utterly failed position ..!

Comment

lol why is Venezuela playing saudi arabia, they should be playing us

Comment

Can Skooch get us a tour of Croatia with a few games against their club sides

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Can Skooch get us a tour of Croatia with a few games against their club sides

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                  I heard on Gol Bezan Twitter spaces today that FIFA prohibits national teams from playing against club teams on FIFA international days since 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    lol why is Venezuela playing saudi arabia, they should be playing us
                    They have been cozying up to USA with plans for sanctions relief if they flood their oil onto western markets...they are slowly becoming less pariah an KSA becomes an obvious choice over TM given their status as a US ally.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Not true , none of it.

*-Iran has a friendly relation with all immediate neighbors, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia Turkey, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman. And little further, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan , Syria, Lebanon.... that was just of neighbors.

Even when our football play in unfriendly countries of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE , they never mistreat , disrespect Iranian football or resort to monkey business of Canada. We played some WC game in Bahrain and ACL games in Saudi Arabia and UAE with no cancelation or disrespects.

*-Iran is not ultimate supporting terrorist nation , but US, Israail , British, France .... are .

* - In this latest episode Iran is not in fault but Canada is.
                      Lets stick with football dude.
                      We all know your political view is not your cup of tea.
                      How you keep supporting this regime is beyond the imagination...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I heard on Gol Bezan Twitter spaces today that FIFA prohibits national teams from playing against club teams on FIFA international days since 2014.
                        There is also provision in contracts of players for Most European clubs that regulate and restrict international players of clubs when they are released to play for their national team, even on their holidays , they can't playing all kinds of games

Comment

Dear
                          Sorry if my views is not not in conformity with others as expected .
                          I often try to speak my views and when wrong correcting it .
                          This is my views and response around 10 years ago to ZZ and Doctor Doom who was ( still is) outspoken supporter of US hegemon
                          years has gone and something has not changed.

Agha

Regarding your comment "I have supported revolution and IRI in general"

As a football fan, so you not think IRI has been bad for Iranian football?

I think our situation would have been much better given progress of the seventies... Only now do we have players of the highest quality again

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Maybe then just a match against a local U23 would be OK then.

Or no game at all, it doesn't make too much difference at this point. Maybe a team building exercise or something, or fitness work.

Yeah, some fitness work.

Comment

Dear
                              Sorry if my views is not not in conformity with others as expected .
                              I often try to speak my views and when wrong correcting it .
                              This is my views and response around 10 years ago to ZZ and Doctor Doom who was ( still is) outspoken supporter of US hegemon years has gone and something has not changed.
                              Dear St Mark, you are right that everything changes. Since you last wrote the above, I can say 3 things with confidence: 1) IR is not subject to reform 2) the IR is definitely a lot weaker than they were (besides economics, paygahe mardomi ra kamlean az dast dadand) and 3) I think now most people are against IR, so maybe like you said, now that most are against it, it is time for you to join us
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Agha

Regarding your comment "I have supported revolution and IRI in general"

As a football fan, so you not think IRI has been bad for Iranian football?

I think our situation would have been much better given progress of the seventies... Only now do we have players of the highest quality again
                                DR
                                Revolution took place with overwhelming support of Iranian for different reasons than football, after decades asking what IF s is exercise in futility.
                                regards

Comment

Working...
                                X