Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading through the thread, I think the only ones who are happy that Iranians are so hateful towards each other are the Arab countries who put so much money into making Iranians just hate each other.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post

فشار بخور عرزشی
      Basiji booroooo
      gooomshoooo

Comment

Memo to doctor moosh
        u are fake.
        You go to isp
        And over there
        U support the members there
        that call pfdc webmaster an i.r agent.
        your buddies there where calling
        adesor vafa sia an i.r agent with Hitler mustach.
        And then u
        Come here and cause division among pfdc members.

Isp basiji
        Nemikhaim
        Nemikhaim

Comment

Guys,
          please take personal attacks to your private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
            Reading through the thread, I think the only ones who are happy that Iranians are so hateful towards each other are the Arab countries who put so much money into making Iranians just hate each other.
            If I supported a rapist, child-murdering regime that has spent 43 years sacrificing Iranian national interests for Arabs, I'd try to come up with a better defense than promoting racism against Arabs! Unless I had the subzero IQ of the average IR supporter.

Those who support a regime that uses Hashd-ol-Shabi Iraqi troops against Iranian women and children don't get to play the anti-Arab card! Have that much self-awareness at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Guys,
              please take personal attacks to your private messages.
              Doctor moosh is out of line

He hangs out with all the isp basijis
              and then comes here try to
              Destroy pfdc, by dividing members,

Shame u on u doctor moosh
              for being part of Isp basiji movement
              against pfdc.

K....e nanat
              Isp,

Choose one doctor
              Pfdc
              Or
              Basijia isp

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Dear
                Sorry if my views is not not in conformity with others as expected .
                This is my views

​​​

Since joining the forum...

This guy isn't an IR sympathiser
                He isn't an IR supporter

He is an IR fanatic

For a decade, St M was heavily supporting Ahmadinejad and Khamenei on this forum

Even now, when our country is in so much pain, he supports IR. We are in a war now. If you aren't with Iran and Iranians, then you are against us, Saeed.

I support Sardar Azmoun, Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Vouria Ghafouri, Sosha Makani and I care about iran, not islamic republic.

If you align yourself with vatan foroush then that is your choice

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                  IR is by far our biggest enemy.

no foreign country come close. Stop distracting the masses with this tired and repetitive Arab/Israel loolooo-khorkhore.

Ill be honest, if these national team
                  players sing the anthem like Gaaav on Monday, I hope they get tonked and embarrassed 😞 n the match.

they aren’t Iranian to me if they sing the anthem and go around their business as if nothing is happening.

Comment

Shireh Sardar.
                    Thank you Ali Karimi
                    Damet garm Pahlevan Daei
                    Spas dikim Vouria

Eshghi, Sosha

Love Team Melli
                    Love Iran
                    Hate Vatan Foroush and people who sell out their soul. Khak too sareshoon

We have many sportsmen to be proud of. Some of them have more to lose than others.

I love football more than anything but prefer we lose every game 6-0 than to sell out our country and our people

Comment

PEOPLE PLEASE BACK TO FOOTBALL TOPIC, THANKS.

Comment

WE ARE IN A REVOLUTION NOW. HOSSEIN MAHINI IS STILL IN HOUSE ARREST AND WE HAVE SPORTSMEN AND WOMEN IN JAIL WHILST SOME PLAYERS ARE BOWING TO RAISI, THANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                          PEOPLE PLEASE BACK TO FOOTBALL TOPIC, THANKS.
                          Tell that to those who went and bowed down and smiled and kissed ass of butcher Raisi today please. THANKS !!

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post

I am not gonna try to get too political on here but this type of nonsense needs to go away as much as IR needs to go away.

Even if iran turns into an amazing secular democracy tomorrow, they were will be MILLIONS of proud iranian muslims. The idea that islam is this terrible religion and omg wasn't it so sad that Sassanian empire lost to the arab invaders and etc...it's the equivalent of a mexican guy being sad that the spaniards conquered them so many years ago...it happened...it's a political reality....and the chances of trying to remove islam from iran is about as likely as removing catholicsm from South America.

Your point is too intelligent for many to get and wake up to this 1,400+ year old reality.

Comment

Wow, How on earth can't you guys just keep the discussions clean? You can fight, argue how much you want through PM. IF I see on more insult, personal attack or bad behaviour,

We are all very worried, sad and devastated over the situation in Iran and our beloved people but that doesnt mean that we can behave how we want in this forum. Many of us are pissed of and disappointed at our National team not showing support but we need to accept the fact that this is a situation right now. We either accept it or just choose to not cheer/Like them or even hate them.

I will ban immediately without any warning and there will be no World Cup for that person. That includes you Mashsaeed as well.

And please do NOT come with the democracy crap and freedom of speech and etc... This is a private site, it has it's rules, nobody force you to be here if you dont like the rules.

This Thread will be closed. IF anyone is interested to continue discuss TM, he/She is welcome to open a new TM Volume Thread.

END OF DISCUSSION
                              Last edited by Essi; 11-14-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X