X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Not true , none of it.

*-Iran has a friendly relation with all immediate neighbors, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia Turkey, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman. And little further, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan , Syria, Lebanon.... that was just of neighbors.

Even when our football play in unfriendly countries of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE , they never mistreat , disrespect Iranian football or resort to monkey business of Canada. We played some WC game in Bahrain and ACL games in Saudi Arabia and UAE with no cancelation or disrespects.

*-Iran is not ultimate supporting terrorist nation , but US, Israail , British, France .... are .

* - In this latest episode Iran is not in fault but Canada is.
    Why do our friendly nations of Kuwait, Qatar, Oman don't want to use the proper name of Persian Gulf?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Why do our friendly nations of Kuwait, Qatar, Oman don't want to use the proper name of Persian Gulf?

In very short reply , misguided in multiple levels with sense of Arab nationalism . Exterior forces hostile to Iran fuel this differences otherwise there is no historical dispute about Persian gulf.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Not true , none of it.

*-Iran has a friendly relation with all immediate neighbors, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia Turkey, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman. And little further, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan , Syria, Lebanon.... that was just of neighbors.

Even when our football play in unfriendly countries of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE , they never mistreat , disrespect Iranian football or resort to monkey business of Canada. We played some WC game in Bahrain and ACL games in Saudi Arabia and UAE with no cancelation or disrespects.

*-Iran is not ultimate supporting terrorist nation , but US, Israail , British, France .... are .

* - In this latest episode Iran is not in fault but Canada is.
        St. Mark jaan, I really appreciate you and your contributions here - we all do. But IR is a real pariah state. They have very few friends and the ones you mentioned, are nothing to write about i.e. Taliban controls Afghanistan. Their lack of diplomacy has hurt Iranians beyond repair and our passports is one of the lowest ranking in the world. They massacre Iranians who peacefully protest etc. Their crimes are endless (not saying others don't). IR is a terrorist state.

I wish we had a normal government. Canada Soccer is wrong here but IR makes things like this easy-to-accept. They have ruined Iran and Iranians name beyond repair.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Uruguay cancelled their June 11 friendly against Jamaica after they learned Jamaica were going to send an U-23 team, and are now seriously considering TM for their friendly match in Montevideo:
          https://www.futbol.com.uy/Deportes/S...nario-uc822849

Hopefully, there aren't any political issues between Iran and Uruguay...

Comment

Argentina also canceled against Israel. We can't invite Argentina or Uruguay (cause we can't afford it), but maybe a neutral setting where both teams can pay/benefit? Or if they invite us?!

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
              Uruguay cancelled their June 11 friendly against Jamaica after they learned Jamaica were going to send an U-23 team, and are now seriously considering TM for their friendly match in Montevideo:
              Jamaica dige che rooyi dare

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by amin_a962 View Post
                  Jamaica dige che rooyi dare
                  Haha this was actually hilarious.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Hopefully, there aren't any political issues between Iran and Uruguay...
                    Forget about Uruguay…
                    Jamaica U-23 is available now 😁
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Here is Uruguay's squad, I'm sure Coates misses Taremi!

Comment

Can't Qatar invite all these teams for a nice little mini tournament? There are enough stadiums!

I doubt very many teams would want to fly all the way to Montevideo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Can't Qatar invite all these teams for a nice little mini tournament? There are enough stadiums!

That would be awesome and probably is our last hope!
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            St. Mark jaan, I really appreciate you and your contributions here - we all do. But IR is a real pariah state. They have very few friends and the ones you mentioned, are nothing to write about i.e. Taliban controls Afghanistan. Their lack of diplomacy has hurt Iranians beyond repair and our passports is one of the lowest ranking in the world. They massacre Iranians who peacefully protest etc. Their crimes are endless (not saying others don't). IR is a terrorist state.

I wish we had a normal government. Canada Soccer is wrong here but IR makes things like this easy-to-accept. They have ruined Iran and Iranians name beyond repair.

Dear
                            Sorry if my views is not not in conformity with others as expected .
                            I often try to speak my views and when wrong correcting it .
                            This is my views and response around 10 years ago to ZZ and Doctor Doom who was ( still is) outspoken supporter of US hegemon
                            years has gone and something has not changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

The cancelled June 11 match against Jamaica was planned as a sort of "send-off" game that Uruguay traditionally has before heading to the World Cup. Before that match, Uruguay is scheduled to play several friendly matches in the United States, so travelling all the way to Qatar for a friendly against Iran isn't really feasible for them.

Maybe TM could have a 2 week camp in Uruguay and play other friendlies against South American opposition, like Bolivia, while they are there?

Comment

The cancelled June 11 match against Jamaica was planned as a sort of "send-off" game that Uruguay traditionally has before heading to the World Cup. Before that match, Uruguay is scheduled to play several friendly matches in the United States, so travelling all the way to Qatar for a friendly against Iran isn't really feasible for them.

Maybe TM could have a 2 week camp in Uruguay and play other friendlies against South American opposition, like Bolivia, while they are there?
                                Too difficult. Logistics are insane with travel to South America.

Comment

Working...
                                X