This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    No dear. I am asking everyone here what the hell is Javad talking about.

First of all, is he talking about players or staff when he says that some are there that don't belong, and some that belong are not there...

If talking about players and he is against Perspolis and Esteghlal forcing their players into TM, then why is he doing the exact same thing by saying that at least 3 of his players should be in TM.

And if he is talking about the staff, then is he suggesting that he should be TM coach because he plans to be a la liga coach in the future? That is a good way to build your resume, by not what you have done but what you plan to do!!!!
    He is talking about players.
    He dors not approve recent addtions and he think there are others including members of his own team deserve to be invited.

He is cashing in his recent ACl success and that is his "offensive tactic" .

Season is approaching the end, and his contract will be over . He is worry about hid job. Last year he was fired to be hired later on but this time might be different.

Comment

No dear. I am asking everyone here what the hell is Javad talking about.

First of all, is he talking about players or staff when he says that some are there that don't belong, and some that belong are not there...

If talking about players and he is against Perspolis and Esteghlal forcing their players into TM, then why is he doing the exact same thing by saying that at least 3 of his players should be in TM.

And if he is talking about the staff, then is he suggesting that he should be TM coach because he plans to be a la liga coach in the future? That is a good way to build your resume, by not what you have done but what you plan to do!!!!
      His antics aside, doesn't he have a point when he talks about TM player selection? How come most domestic players are from the big two and next to none from clubs like Nekounam's, which is actually showing some promise. He is hinting at corruption at the highest level, why should we condemn him speaking up? True, he has is own agenda, but in a country where good things are ALWAYS an accidental byproduct of someone having an agenda, that's the best you can hope for.

Comment

Afshin Qotbi Iran's former head coach criticized the national team's poor preparations for the 2022 world cup

Comment

Who are we kidding we don't have any decent friendlies setup? We know exactly what is going to happen? We are going to fail big in the WC with the lack of preparation and proper friendlies against decent international teams. I can see it now it is better not to go to the world cup since we are going to witness another heartache and slaughter like many team mellis before. Our coach is a headless chicken and has shown time and time again he doesn't have that power and influence to arrange friendlies like CQ did and as a result, we are going to lose the big games. The whole situation is really sad and depressing and we are not trying at all to make an impact in the WC. This WC is going to be another complete joke and disaster by our incompetent Iranian football federation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            His antics aside, doesn't he have a point when he talks about TM player selection? How come most domestic players are from the big two and next to none from clubs like Nekounam's, which is actually showing some promise. He is hinting at corruption at the highest level, why should we condemn him speaking up? True, he has is own agenda, but in a country where good things are ALWAYS an accidental byproduct of someone having an agenda, that's the best you can hope for.
            I thought of him as a more respectable man in our football, but he is sinking down to other's level. I just don't think posting stuff on IG is the best way of achieving what he wanted anyways. Why does he not just call Hashemian or Skocic and describe to them which of his players should be monitored closely and what he sees as their strengths and weaknesses? No sense in pressuring TM staff publicly.

Anyways, as far as I know, the progression of players in Iran have always been to join a PGPL team other than Sepahan, Perspolis, Esteghlal... If you are good enough, one of the top three teams come for you. Once you shine in the top three teams, TM door can open. It is actually very similar to Portugal and a lot of other countries.

But I agree, it doesn't have to be this way, and TM should at the very least monitor the whole PGPL. But perhaps they are, and none are good enough. Javad's best two players are his forwards that are both foreigners.

Comment

I thought of him as a more respectable man in our football, but he is sinking down to other's level. I just don't think posting stuff on IG is the best way of achieving what he wanted anyways. Why does he not just call Hashemian or Skocic and describe to them which of his players should be monitored closely and what he sees as their strengths and weaknesses? No sense in pressuring TM staff publicly.

Anyways, as far as I know, the progression of players in Iran have always been to join a PGPL team other than Sepahan, Perspolis, Esteghlal... If you are good enough, one of the top three teams come for you. Once you shine in the top three teams, TM door can open. It is actually very similar to Portugal and a lot of other countries.

But I agree, it doesn't have to be this way, and TM should at the very least monitor the whole PGPL. But perhaps they are, and none are good enough. Javad's best two players are his forwards that are both foreigners.
              Players joining sorkhabi get more exposure and more opportunities including TM chances.
              Last year about the same time Azari & Nekonam jobs were at stake despite some sucess and both made similar cooments and exposed their players, Last year Aghasi, Niknafs and Hardani were invited to TM and moved to Sorkhabi teams. Najarian was invited a year earlier. Unfortunately for Nekonam most of current players of Foulad are older than the age SKO prefere and he did not give chance to his young players.
              Realistacally he does not expect Abshak , Buhamdan, Ansari to be invited but perhaps hoping for Rezavand.

His contract is about to end and untill he get extention from Foulad , expect him to continue propogate for himself in expense of others.
              With no chance to landing a job at Persepolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan, his agent was floating idea of Qatari club Al Saad( Javi Garcia contract expired last week ).

As of now his best chance is Foulad ( hated by fans) but I wish him sucess away from Foulad . somewhere else perhaps another dream job !

certainly, if i do well here (iran) and i get a result, one day i will coach there ( Spain) and there will definitely be my turn, but i have to show my merits here, do well and get results. I'm in touch with them, their two former captains, who are my friends, have positions there, and if i work well here, I'll get there if i deserve it.

Comment

Another day of k**ngoshad, do nothing, but pretend to do something, tomfoolery by the geniuses and “footballi” staff of the IFF.
                No news, no meaningful updates. Truly what a capable and competent bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Another day of k**ngoshad, do nothing, but pretend to do something, tomfoolery by the geniuses and “footballi” staff of the IFF.
                  No news, no meaningful updates. Truly what a capable and competent bunch.
                  Welcome to IR Iran - where we have more salavats per capita than anywhere in the world and koon-gosshad, dozd mullahs
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It's really Sad. Maajedi going out there and saying that TM needs peace and quiet (team melli beh araamesh niaz darad!) and spelling out all these conspiracy theories to justify his own inaction and Estili's inaptitude. I wish Daei was in charge, he has international credibility and stature, English skills (I think Estili doesn't speak a word of English) and management aptitude (he has a successful company and did a great job managing the aid to people affected by Kermanshah earthquake.) Unfortunately, he is not politically acceptable because he speaks his mind. The other thing is that the people in charge think preparation is only about friendlies. I think the best possible scenarios at this point will be Canada, Costa Rica/Peru, and Uzbekistan (again ) if we are lucky.

I check ffirir.ir everyday hoping to see a glimmer of hope and Maajedi and his cohorts have so far succeeded in disappointing me every day

Go TM!

P.S. Even if conspiracy theories about people who want to sabotage the friendlies are true, they don't justify inaction and incompetence. Competent leadership also knows how to manage confidentiality and keep the "conspirators" and "saboteurs" at bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      It's really Sad. Maajedi going out there and saying that TM needs peace and quiet (team melli beh araamesh niaz darad!) and spelling out all these conspiracy theories to justify his own inaction and Estili's inaptitude. I wish Daei was in charge, he has international credibility and stature, English skills (I think Estili doesn't speak a word of English) and management aptitude (he has a successful company and did a great job managing the aid to people affected by Kermanshah earthquake.) Unfortunately, he is not politically acceptable because he speaks his mind. The other thing is that the people in charge think preparation is only about friendlies. I think the best possible scenarios at this point will be Canada, Costa Rica/Peru, and Uzbekistan (again ) if we are lucky.

I check ffirir.ir everyday hoping to see a glimmer of hope and Maajedi and his cohorts have so far succeeded in disappointing me every day

Go TM!

P.S. Even if conspiracy theories about people who want to sabotage the friendlies are true, they don't justify inaction and incompetence. Competent leadership also knows how to manage confidentiality and keep the "conspirators" and "saboteurs" at bay.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Where is skocic? Where is his plan? Does he have a plan? Does he have any opinion on IFF’s inaction? He seems to have checked out and is happy just to be at the WC. We have the best squad in TM history and we have a bunch of clowns and recreational tourists in charge. smh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Where is skocic? Where is his plan? Does he have a plan? Does he have any opinion on IFF’s inaction? He seems to have checked out and is happy just to be at the WC. We have the best squad in TM history and we have a bunch of clowns and recreational tourists in charge. smh
                          We all agree that it's not the coach's job to get friendlies but Skocic has to have some situational awareness here. He has to know if he doesn't put pressure on this corrupt, lazy and incompetent federation and regime, nothing will get done.
                          Problem is, he feels he doesn't have the capital to make demands with this IFF - with the likes of Ralf Rangnick about to come to TM if Azizi Khadem was IFF head. There is a sense of job insecurity with him. He may not want to push too much. But problem is, he hasn't done any pushing and his interview a few weeks ago oozed with someone who seems to be out of his element with what is coming up for the World Cup (never been in this situation, doesn't know how to handle it).

He must have bigger ambitions and aspirations here. To be a World Cup manger is a very, very special thing. Risk it man! Make some noise. He's so lucky to have two of the best players at his disposal, with Allahyar being one of the best young talents we ever had - I think ARJ will be one of the best captains we have had, three excellent centre-backs (Majid Hosseini, Kaanaani, Pouraliganji), tons of players in Europe etc. He has a great, great squad.

God bless CQ, who fought so hard for our players and TM. Paid out of his own pocket too ...

Comment

He went back to Croatia on April 19th. He recently had a GI operation in Croatia (don't know the details). The operation was successful and he is recovering. He will go back to Iran by the end of May. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11766/%D8%AC...A7%D8%B3%DB%8C He gave a plan to Maajedi (acting IFF president) a couple of weeks before he left but the details of the plan have never been released. There is no transparency because the current IFF leadership moves based on political considerations and individual positioning and power mongering.

The situation with IFF current leadership is a total mess. There is infighting in the board of directors and conflicts over GC (Kamranifar) and the details are so childish that I dare not repeat them and feed the tabloid sports press of Iran. Just take my words for it, you don't want to know you are an honorable busy human being diz jaan and you don't want to wast your time.

I think a group of our top players plus captains should issue a statement together and demand change. They could specifically demand that IFF General Assembly (to be held on May 31st) appoint a whole new BoD and president. They should also demand that TM technical team play a more active role in the WC preparation. I know that this is not their job but desperate times require desperate actions.

Go TM!

Comment

Historically not a Queiroz stan or fan, but at least there was some hesab ketab under him, especially in this department.

Comment

No news about assistant coaches reappointments either yet right?
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X