This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM - Update

We have options for additional game (s).
    If 2nd game happen, it won't be in Iran
    Exact date for fly to Canada pending Visa

محمد جواد پاینده مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال

صدور ویزا زمان سفر به کانادا را تعیین می کند

در خصوص رقابت های لیگ برتر مدام با آقای سهیل مهدی در تماس هستیم و ایشان واقعا دغدغه دارد و با شرایط به وجود آمده با محدودیت زمانی مواجه شده است اما پیش بینی سفر به ترکیه و کانادا انجام شده و پیش بینی بازی با کانادا منوط به ویزا است و زمان صدور ویزا، زمان بلیت و سفر را تعیین میکند. مقدمات آن در حال فراهم شدن است و انشاالله زمانی که ویزا صادر شود، سفر هم امکان پذیر خواهد بود.

برای بازی دوم و سوم گزینه هایی داریم
    امور بین الملل فدراسیون فوتبال در حال مکاتبه و رایزنی برای حریف بعدی ایران است و تا جایی که من اطلاع دارم دو سه گزینه هم دارند اما من قبلا هم گفتم تا زمانی که ما یک بازی را قطعی نکنیم، نام کشور را مطرح نمی کنیم. ضمن اینکه گمانه زنی ها هم مقداری مشکل ساز بوده است؛ تجربه این مذاکرات به خوبی نشان داده که زمانی که نام کشوری مطرح میشود کار سخت تر میشود. لذا در حال ادامه رایزنی ها هستیم. شرایط نسبتا خوب است و یکی دو کشور موافقت اولیه خود را اعلام کردند و منتظر این هستیم که بازی دوم و حتی سوم قطعی شود.

در فیفادی های بعدی در ایران بازی می کنیم

بحث بازی در ایران را با یک کشوری داشتیم که به تاریخ دیگری موکول شد و در این تاریخ نیست. فکر می*کنم در این تاریخ سخت باشد که بتوانیم میزبان کشور دیگری در تهران باشیم. انشاالله در فیفادی های بعدی این فرصت باشد چون مقدمات باید فراهم شود. به احتمال زیاد این بار بازی دوم در کشور دیگری خواهد بود.

بازی یا کانادا پیشنهاد اسکوچیچ بود

* درباره البسه به نظر نهایی نرسیده ایم

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      TM - Update

We have options for additional game (s).
      If 2nd game happen, it won't be in Iran
      Exact date for fly to Canada pending Visa

محمد جواد پاینده مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال

صدور ویزا زمان سفر به کانادا را تعیین می کند

برای بازی دوم و سوم گزینه هایی داریم
      در فیفادی های بعدی در ایران بازی می کنیم

بحث بازی در ایران را با یک کشوری داشتیم که به تاریخ دیگری موکول شد و در این تاریخ نیست. فکر می*کنم در این تاریخ سخت باشد که بتوانیم میزبان کشور دیگری در تهران باشیم. انشاالله در فیفادی های بعدی این فرصت باشد چون مقدمات باید فراهم شود. به احتمال زیاد این بار بازی دوم در کشور دیگری خواهد بود.

بازی یا کانادا پیشنهاد اسکوچیچ بود

* درباره البسه به نظر نهایی نرسیده ایم

Thanks for the updates st mark jaan. Still no news on the TM roster being announced right? I checked just now and couldn’t find it in any of the sites.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Thanks for the updates st mark jaan. Still no news on the TM roster being announced right? I checked just now and couldn’t find it in any of the sites.
        All we know 34(35) players list has been given by Sko to IFF for Visa. Out of 34, 25 will make it to Canada.
        There are lists online all are speculation.

Comment

so canada game is 100% confirmed? no chance of last second cancellation?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            so canada game is 100% confirmed? no chance of last second cancellation?
            No. All depends on Visa, If Visa given to all Iranian convoy.
            They have not secure tickets because they are not sure of Visa date.

Comment

No. All depends on Visa, If Visa given to all Iranian convoy.
              They have not secure tickets because they are not sure of Visa date.
              Not only that... every day in the major Canadian media there are stories dissing the game. Soccer Canada has been very quite but has faced enormous external pressure. Yesterday CBC had an article on how Iran is getting 400k for the game. Lots of backlash in the comments.

I would not be surprised if the game does get cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                Not only that... every day in the major Canadian media there are stories dissing the game. Soccer Canada has been very quite but has faced enormous external pressure. Yesterday CBC had an article on how Iran is getting 400k for the game. Lots of backlash in the comments.

And it was a featured piece on the national with much of Alinejads claims as the focal point. She actually said we cannot separate sports from politics and they called it the IRGC's team!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Best is to stay positive and remain hopeful. This game has become political and forces, factors beside sport and friendly norms will be factors surrounding this match, some of these beyond control of main parties IFF & CFA.

CFA unlikely to cancel this game but now that Canadian Border service may be in charge of visa if they limit , restrict or deny any member Iran convoy, it trigger high possibility of cancellation. In such scenario CFA may claim not responsible for any bridge of contract and more .

Hopefully behind the scene TM coach, Managers and Majedi are in contact with Players for support and preventing any negative impact of diplomatic and psychological warfare in place of a friendly game.

We should have been talking about, game strategy, line ups , .... This is an important game and TM focus should be preparation.

Comment

Best is to stay positive and remain hopeful. This game has become political and forces, factors beside sport and friendly norms will be factors surrounding this match, some of these beyond control of main parties IFF & CFA.

CFA unlikely to cancel this game but now that Canadian Border service may be in charge of visa if they limit , restrict or deny any member Iran convoy, it trigger high possibility of cancellation. In such scenario CFA may claim not responsible for any bridge of contract and more .

Hopefully behind the scene TM coach, Managers and Majedi are in contact with Players for support and preventing any negative impact of diplomatic and psychological warfare in place of a friendly game.

We should have been talking about, game strategy, line ups , .... This is an important game and TM focus should be preparation.
                    Well...I expect more of same when we face USA and England. Heaven forbid Ukraine makes it then Team Melli won't only be IRGC team but we will then also be called Russia supporters too!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So sad to see how the whole world is against IRAN in general, we have no distinction between regime and country anymore, we have been reduced to a country with a worst rep than Hitlers Germany or Kim Jung Uns North Korea! So sad to see how Religion can totally destroy the very fabric of a nation we all love and want to see progress....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        So sad to see how the whole world is against IRAN in general, we have no distinction between regime and country anymore, we have been reduced to a country with a worst rep than Hitlers Germany or Kim Jung Uns North Korea! So sad to see how Religion can totally destroy the very fabric of a nation we all love and want to see progress....
                        I hope you are not talking about population of the whole world.
                        By far Majority of population of the world are not hostile to Iran if not supporting Iran versus US & Allies..
                        US , European Union and their allies constitute about a billion while China, India, Russia, Brazil, Pakistan, Indonesia... constitute over 4 billions and they are not against Iran.

Comment

I hope you are not talking about population of the whole world.
                          By far Majority of population of the world are not hostile to Iran if not supporting Iran versus US & Allies..
                          US , European Union and their allies constitute about a billion while China, India, Russia, Brazil, Pakistan, Indonesia... constitute over 4 billions and they are not against Iran.
                          At least from a fan base perspective, the majority of the world population will be rooting for Iran against the US and England (as the majority of the world has been subjugated, bombed, conquered, sanctioned, or otherwise enslaved by these two nations).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            At least from a fan base perspective, the majority of the world population will be rooting for Iran against the US and England (as the majority of the world has been subjugated, bombed, conquered, sanctioned, or otherwise enslaved by these two nations).
                            I'd like to think about it that way but the number of Indian/Pakistani fans that follow English football to the death and support the players of their favorite club team is huge especially since their own national teams are garbage.
                            Against the US we are easy fan favorites and I suspect even Western European nations are supporting Iran against the US because of their cockiness

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I'd like to think about it that way but the number of Indian/Pakistani fans that follow English football to the death and support the players of their favorite club team is huge especially since their own national teams are garbage.
                              Against the US we are easy fan favorites and I suspect even Western European nations are supporting Iran against the US because of their cockiness
                              I don't know man. How about the 1 billion South Asians (not expats/diaspora in the UK). I think we can count on them to root for Iran. They have a grudge or two against England, no? =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I don't know man. How about the 1 billion South Asians (not expats/diaspora in the UK). I think we can count on them to root for Iran. They have a grudge or two against England, no? =)
                                Let's hope so. I've had so many arguments with Indian/Pakistani fans that argue for more European teams in the World cup because "Asia is weak". Maybe the exceptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X