Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lack of proper leadership and limited resources (money, sponsors) are to blame here. You can certainly look at who is putting these people in charge but honestly we could have the most competent people making decisions but that would not change the fact we have no money, sponsors, and are a pariah state. Maybe we will get lucky and teams like Venezuela, Russia, Cuba or other allies of ours will make there team available to us. Being a TM fan is tough and the reason victories will be sweet if/when they come is due to all the adversity the team, country, and fans go through.

Comment

خطیب زاده: ورزشی ترین امور بازیچه جهت گیری های حزبی و جبهه بندی های سیاسی در داخل کانادا شده است

سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه درباره دیدار تدارکاتی تیم های ملی ایران و کانادا با بیان این که ورزشی ترین امور بازیچه جهت گیری های حزبی و جبهه بندی های سیاسی در داخل کانادا شده، گفت: فدراسیون فوتبال توافقاتی را با فدراسیون فوتبال کانادا انجام داده و در صورت نقض آن، مسؤولیت عواقبش بر دوش طرف کانادایی است.

Comment

آغاز اردوی تیم ملی از نهم خرداد
        آغاز اردوی تیم ملی از نهم خرداد
        اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی از روز دوشنبه نهم خرداد در تهران آغاز خواهد شد.
        TM training camp begin on Monday May 30/

Friday May 27: TM fly to Istanbul and Return late night
        Sunday May 29: PGL W30 (If possible, because of Air Quality)
        Monday May 30: Start of Training

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-24-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Canadian Visas that are being given to TM expire the day after the game. Really classless move. Basically a GTFO move. Why even invite Iran then?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Canadian Visas that are being given to TM expire the day after the game. Really classless move. Basically a GTFO move. Why even invite Iran then?
            Prob to minimize their interactions with the public and needing to divert Harry and Megan Markle blown security funds to TM for a day or two. Also eliminate chance of another friendly in Canada...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

That's the "liberal" Justin Effing Trudeau's government for you. An empty suit, or more accurately a ventriloquist dummy, moving his lips to other people's words.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                That's the "liberal" Justin Effing Trudeau's government for you. An empty suit, or more accurately a ventriloquist dummy, moving his lips to other people's words.

MOFU at Arabian night party

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

MOFU at Arabian night party
                  lol...The moron is wearing an Indian Royalty headdress at an Arabian nights costume party. And the guy was a school teacher!!! What a turd!

Comment

ya, no time to go check out real estate deals around Vancouver area on behalf of haj aghas! Damn Canada!! :-(

Comment

Not true!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        ya, no time to go check out real estate deals around Vancouver area on behalf of haj aghas! Damn Canada!! :-(
                        Kavian jan,

Players need at least one whole day to recover after the game. This is a classless move.

In case you haven't realized, the people who funnel money are already in Canada and loved by the government. They're not looking to piggyback off our TM.
                        Instead our TM players are being punished.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

خطیب زاده: ورزشی ترین امور بازیچه جهت گیری های حزبی و جبهه بندی های سیاسی در داخل کانادا شده است

سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه درباره دیدار تدارکاتی تیم های ملی ایران و کانادا با بیان این که ورزشی ترین امور بازیچه جهت گیری های حزبی و جبهه بندی های سیاسی در داخل کانادا شده، گفت: فدراسیون فوتبال توافقاتی را با فدراسیون فوتبال کانادا انجام داده و در صورت نقض آن، مسؤولیت عواقبش بر دوش طرف کانادایی است.
                          What Consequence?!! This idiot thinks he is talking to Syria or Iraq.

If Canada wants to cancel, they will, period! ... then this so called minister can then go suck you know what ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Not true!!
                            Oh ok... If you say so!! Refer to the picture above.

Comment

Kavian jan,
                              Players need at least one whole day to recover after the game. This is a classless move.
                              In case you haven't realized, the people who funnel money are already in Canada and loved by the government. They're not looking to piggyback off our TM.
                              Instead our TM players are being punished.
                              I know what you are saying my friend, this is all sad. I feel bad for our football players, I feel bad for our football enthusiasts like you and me, I feel bad for those who lost their family, I feel bad for those who are sitting in prisons in Iran waiting to be hanged over allegations of speaking their minds, I feel bad for kids eating from garbage cans in Iran, I feel bad for everything that has happened to that once curdle of civilization and now a total destruction of culture, identity and only recognized around the world as sponsor of terrorism! This is just one heck of a sad story no matter how you look at it!! ... Everything is wrong in that country and our expectation that out of all wrong, something like football is going to be perfect and our footballers are going to get the respect they deserve is just unrealistic!

...Until this evil leaves our land and nation, it will be the same!

Comment

Oh ok... If you say so!! Refer to the picture above.
                                Your are accusing him of being "An empty suit, or more accurately a ventriloquist dummy, moving his lips to other people's words" .. now you tell me to refer to the picture. Where in the picture is the proof for what you are saying? whose words is he moving lips for?

Canada is a democracy. He got elected by people of Canada in a free election. People did not fear Sepah or there was no validation process by Guardian Assembly like the one in Iran. If Justine proves to not be serving his country and people, he will be removed by election again!

Please don't spread unsubstantiated statements! Speak eloquently. I am sure you are capable of .. Use logic and reason and be respectful. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X