​...

Japan +25000

Qatar +25000

South Korea +25000

Iran +50000

Saudi Arabia +50000

Comment

Training, lunch, and a picnic

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-07-2022, 05:52 AM.

Comment

^ANDRANIK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          ^ANDRANIK!!!!!
          Teymourian

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-07-2022, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            ^ANDRANIK!!!!!
            He has almost as many white hair as cq. What happened to him?

Comment

Investments in young programs will pay off, but for approximately 16 months prior to the selection of Abdi and Marfavi by Majedi, we lacked U16 and U19 TM coaches. There isn't a U21-3 TM coach on the staff right now.
              Iran's U17 team participated in the WC in 2013, and from that team, Majid Hosseini, Ezatollahi, Gholizadeh, and Moharammi are currently on the 2022 TM WC squad. Gohari, Salimi, Jafari, AH Karimi, and others were renowned U17 players.
              The U17 team currently has a number of talented players who are potential futureTM and WC candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Training, lunch, and a picnic

It's polo geymeh, with chicken and yogurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Compared to CQ, who is 69 years old, he has not aged well for a 39-year-old.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

It's polo geymeh, with chicken and yogurt.
                    whoever the foot was, it knocked them flat on their back!!.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

His brother passed away and it aged him. RIP to his brother Serjik.

Comment

whoever the foot was, it knocked them flat on their back!!.

After geymeh polo with morg, and that big 8 Oz containers of full fat masto khiyar, it's the natural sleeping thing in yogurt that has knocked them out.

Comment

Compared to CQ, who is 69 years old, he has not aged well for a 39-year-old.

I hope ando is man enough , before laughing with cq
                          , to tell him how much crab he talked about him with azwith behind his back on tv. And is a sheep who follows. I Like ando as player he came up from Abomoslem f.c , but not a big fan of people who talk bad about others when they are down.

majority of these persian players after playing time
                          all they do is eat bad high fat food,, drink hard liquor, and smoke taryak.

Comment

gotta love that great Al Bundy smile. Cant believe he is 69! Looks like 55 with top form and health of a 30 year old.

Eveytime i se that big fat smile I think of theese 2 pictures.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...J0zw3v-H62cQ&s
                            https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...M2_400x400.jpg

Dont know why but Teymourian reminds me of an office version of Danny Trejo aka Machete
                            https://st4.depositphotos.com/172922...-once-time.jpg

Anyway, 2 legends, great that he visits the camp and maybe shares some experiance with the young players.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

gotta love that great Al Bundy smile. Cant believe he is 69! Looks like 55 with top form and health of a 30 year old.

Eveytime i se that big fat smile I think of theese 2 pictures.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...J0zw3v-H62cQ&s
                              https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...M2_400x400.jpg

Dont know why but Teymourian reminds me of an office version of Danny Trejo aka Machete
                              https://st4.depositphotos.com/172922...-once-time.jpg

Anyway, 2 legends, great that he visits the camp and maybe shares some experiance with the young players.
                              Al bundy looool
                              now I look more closer at his he dose look like al bunda.lol.... I can totally imagine cq at the nude bar, NOT TIPPING THE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

I hope ando is man enough , before laughing with cq
                                , to tell him how much crab he talked about him with azwith behind his back on tv. And is a sheep who follows. I Like ando as player he came up from Abomoslem f.c , but not a big fan of people who talk bad about others when they are down.

majority of these persian players after playing time
                                all they do is eat bad high fat food,, drink hard liquor, and smoke taryak.

To his credit, he has been able to get an A&B coaching license since 2020.
                                If he and Shojaei had planned ahead, they both might have been candidates to help CQ and take part in the TM world cup.​
                                made him younger and changed his gender.

Comment

Working...
                                X