X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

What are you dilerious about, It has nothing to do with your single post, scroll any thread at football forum they are soorakh with spam. For example TM news have to scrolll 5 pages to find a post about TM,. Nothing personal vs you. Now i guess some koons misooze if we use that forum?
      I don't wanna get banned, but have a word to yourself calling legitimate discussion about the state of our motherland (that our TM is supposed to represent) as spam and those who do it as robots.

Insane. I just can't wrap my head around it. Iran TM is NOTHING without IRANIANS.

Discussiing IRAN and IRANIANS is the very blood and essence of what TM is supposed to be.

So much for "Keshwardoost"

Hey stop talking about our Keshwar getting fucked and our hamvatans being daily shot and killed, I wanna see photos of some atheletes in the gym !!

Comment

Of course comparatively the Shah's period was better, but calling him a gem and erasing his record of throwing political dissidents in jail, torturing them, forced hijab ban, SAVAK, highest rate of wealth and income inequality in the world, corruption is not the move for someone who wants a democratic secular government which you claim to want (as do I). There's a reason people wanted a revolution at the time, it wasn't some conspiracy against him, he lost the public.

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Shah and IR are in different galaxies. Shah wasn't perfect but he had a lot of good things about him. One of his flaws was that he didn't obliterate the clergy class from Iranian society and was too lenient and kind to the likes of Khomeini.

Anyone who lived during Shah's time vs. IR's time will tell you. We've gone back 2000 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Of course comparatively the Shah's period was better, but calling him a gem and erasing his record of throwing political dissidents in jail, torturing them, forced hijab ban, SAVAK, highest rate of wealth and income inequality in the world, corruption is not the move for someone who wants a democratic secular government which you claim to want (as do I). There's a reason people wanted a revolution at the time, it wasn't some conspiracy against him, he lost the public.
          We disagree on this topic, aziz and that's OK. We're on the same side.

Beh omideh pirouzeh mardoomeeh Iran. Zan, Zendeghi, Azadi.

Beh omideh pirouzeh Iran over Englis, Wales & Amrika to jameeh jaahan.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

I don't wanna get banned, but have a word to yourself calling legitimate discussion about the state of our motherland (that our TM is supposed to represent) as spam and those who do it as robots.

Insane. I just can't wrap my head around it. Iran TM is NOTHING without IRANIANS.

Discussiing IRAN and IRANIANS is the very blood and essence of what TM is supposed to be.

So much for "Keshwardoost"

Hey stop talking about our Keshwar getting fucked and our hamvatans being daily shot and killed, I wanna see photos of some atheletes in the gym !!
            Well, if I want to follow the news i go to Iran politics thread, or players arrested thread, read papers, go on internet, and then when i want to se whats up with TM i go to TM news thread. Have nothing to do with your silly mixup with my username or the insult of: so much for... labeling people just since they dont agree that TM news is for TM news not shah vs khomeini arguments, . or not caring etc wich is a huge insult in it self. Wrap your head around that.

Edit: This will be the last post I answer in this matter, the labeling for not agreeing with you or mixing or interpreting a username, its just ridiculous and doesnt make sense.or such as pretending I wrote dont talk about a certain topic etc when I say just do it in the correct thread. Im sure 99,9% of pfdc members care, are sad etc. Its been pretty clear

Edit 2: also lets not ruin a great site by fighting. Just have correct arguments/topics in correct threads and I promise you that more good and constructive will come out of it than posting the same in every thread making no discussion go anywhere. Its just chaotic.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Emotions are just high.

Even being far from Iran, these videos of blood, violence, treachery and heartbreak is traumatizing. People aren't themselves.

Even if TM is your second concern right now, it is important for getting people on the streets. Nothing better to do that than winning, especially against England and USA.

Go TM!
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Baba stop this stuff. How do you go to work everyday? Do you still laugh and smile? Do you still eat sweets and treat yourself to coffee? How could you do this while people are suffering? Why don't we all just wear black everyday for the rest of our lives and keep a frown on our faces because people continue to suffer and die?
                I actually don't smile these days. All I've done past year is work with no days off. I have not done anything for leisure past 3 months and don't have any desire for leisure these days. Don't judge someone you do not know. I look forward to the world cup only for protesting purposes. And like I said earlier if the players don't show solidarity with the suffering Iranians then I will boycott the games.

I hear the IR is sending plain clothes officers to Qatar which I very much look forward to meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

I actually don't smile these days. All I've done past year is work with no days off. I have not done anything for leisure past 3 months and don't have any desire for leisure these days. Don't judge someone you do not know. I look forward to the world cup only for protesting purposes. And like I said earlier if the players don't show solidarity with the suffering Iranians then I will boycott the games.

I hear the IR is sending plain clothes officers to Qatar which I very much look forward to meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should take a page from your own book and stop judging others for supporting team mellli and enjoying the world cup.

Lolll I still laugh at the fact that you're going to the world cup instead of flying to Iran to protest, while you've been judging others.

You better not attend any of the matches while you're there,even if you got tickets, since you don't think we should be supporting our boys at the world cup.

Comment

Before it was Italy dreaming about replacing Ecuador, Iran whichever gets banned from the World Cup. Now they are dreaming about replacing Tunisia, they just won't give up.

Several African and western media have been writing articles since last week suggesting Italy, Nigeria or Mali as replacement for Tunisia. Does Ukraine still want to get in?

The behaviour of Italy, Nigeria, Ukraine have been appalling and disgusting. Sore losers that's what they are, they missed out on qualifying for the World Cup and been acting as Vultures and Hyenas trying to get other teams out and replacing them.

No but seriously, I searched and haven't found any new information about Tunisia Football Federation's situation. So do we know if friendly with Tunisia is done deal and happening for sure?

Comment

World Cup.....Earn it on the field!!!!

Someone tell the Eye-Talians.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Italy not being in the world cup
                          after winning the European championship
                          It's the funniest thing , since Paris mazloumi first appeared on camera with his wig

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            Italy not being in the world cup
                            after winning the European championship
                            It's the funniest thing , since Paris mazloumi first appeared on camera with his wig
                            🤣🤣​​ 🤣​​ 🤣​​ 🤣

Comment

Those who don't give a damn about the suffering of their countrymen deserve to be judged. A person who thinks loving his country means cheering for toop bazi and doesn't care about the fact that kids are getting shot in the streets and girls are getting raped in jail by psychotic animals, is either a child or an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                                Those who don't give a damn about the suffering of their countrymen deserve to be judged. A person who thinks loving his country means cheering for toop bazi and doesn't care about the fact that kids are getting shot in the streets and girls are getting raped in jail by psychotic animals, is either a child or an imbecile.
                                IranFTW, respectfully, has anyone said that here?

Comment

Working...
                                X