This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armen View Post
    Former TM head coach Afshin Ghotbi has been named the first ever head coach of expansion team Vancouver FC, to debut in Canada's Premier League next year:
    https://canpl.ca/article/its-a-way-o...ower-of-soccer
    It would be good if he adds one or two Iranian footballers, also some Tajikistani and Afghanistani to his squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
      Fetishizing a monarchy is not the move you think it is
      That monarchy was 1000 times more progressive than the places average leftoid eyerainian-muricans fetishize, and a million times more humane than the rapist/child-murder paradise some of those leftoids seem to prefer.

Don't get snarky when you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Fetishizing a monarchy is not the move you think it is
        Shah and IR are in different galaxies. Shah wasn't perfect but he had a lot of good things about him. One of his flaws was that he didn't obliterate the clergy class from Iranian society and was too lenient and kind to the likes of Khomeini.

Anyone who lived during Shah's time vs. IR's time will tell you. We've gone back 2000 years.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

People its time to back to the Topic if you want to speak about politic please move to General Forum

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Shah and IR are in different galaxies. Shah wasn't perfect but he had a lot of good things about him. One of his flaws was that he didn't obliterate the clergy class from Iranian society and was too lenient and kind to the likes of Khomeini.

Anyone who lived during Shah's time vs. IR's time will tell you. We've gone back 2000 years.
            Shah's government was the second in the world to create a special cabinet position for women's affairs. Most Western countries including America didn't have such a thing until 1990s!

Shah had environmental protection policies ahead of the West at the time and even created an international award for environmental activism.

We had professional women's football teams 30 or even 40 years before some of the biggest clubs on the planet started theirs!

We had a 91% employment rate and had to resort to importing guest workers from India and Philippines. Today some Iranian fathers have to sell their kidney just to feed their family!

It takes insane ignorance or shameless bias to pretend the Pahlavi era wasn't a great time for Iranians. For women especially it was a golden age.
            Find, rate and share the best memes and images. Discover the magic of the Internet at Imgur.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post

Shah's government was the second in the world to create a special cabinet position for women's affairs. Most Western countries including America didn't have such a thing until 1990s!

Shah had environmental protection policies ahead of the West at the time and even created an international award for environmental activism.

We had professional women's football teams 30 or even 40 years before some of the biggest clubs on the planet started theirs!

We had a 91% employment rate and had to resort to importing guest workers from India and Philippines. Today some Iranian fathers have to sell their kidney just to feed their family!

It takes insane ignorance or shameless bias to pretend the Pahlavi era wasn't a great time for Iranians. For women especially it was a golden age.
              can you explain me then why the people wanted a revulotion? i want to try to understand how some wanted khomeini over the shah.

Comment

Today was the final day of TM training with two additional Estehlal players, Hosseini and Cheshmi. The next phase will begin on November 5 on Saturday.
                At the TM training camp, U19 training will also begin that day.​
                Tomorrow is likely to see the unveiling of the new TM & U19 list.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

can you explain me then why the people wanted a revulotion? i want to try to understand how some wanted khomeini over the shah.
                  My family lived in Iran during the Shah era, my grandfather and father both served as guards/soldiers during the time and my family was living in poverty. The government didn‘t even provide them with housing. After the revolution my father served as a soldier again and my family was provided with housing by the next establishment. I think Shah had good intentions but in the end he was the wrong guy to lead us. He was raised in Switzerland for fucks sake, in Iran you need to be a tough motherfucker to lead otherwise the people will try to fuck you. And they did fuck him in the end

Comment

The World Cup will commence in just 17 days.
                    Post your political propaganda in another thread because this one is only for TM news and views.

Comment

Today at TM camp.

Comment

Shoja and Kanaani are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Great to see our CB duo back training with the rest 😍

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            Great to see our CB duo back training with the rest 😍
                            Yeah if I was them id pack my bag and say byebye the second the club said you cant go. And next season if they didnt sell my by then own goal hatrick every game. Id even celebrate the own goals like Inzaghi..What a kiri club glad CQ spoke out about it.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Haven’t seen a single post in the past month or so about them singing Salam Farmande outside of Iran… I guess its more convenient to target a pos like Torabi when he’s not really involved in the team. Not so much our starting CBs… Che jaleb.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Haven’t seen a single post in the past month or so about them singing Salam Farmande outside of Iran… I guess its more convenient to target a pos like Torabi when he’s not really involved in the team. Not so much our starting CBs… Che jaleb.
                                Wasnt that cleard that it was refereing to Seyed Jalal Hosseini as he was tagged in it? Do we have to go around in circles all the time..

this witchhunt of the players is going to far
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X