This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

The least thing i am doing is not to jump up and down and give legitimacy to IR for their games against little and great satan.

There are millions of Iranians that want to boycot the IR team.

Just enjoy your games, but at least do it in a more quiet manner since we have people dying on the streets of Iran. Esteghlal was a good case today.

And there are million of iranians who don't want to boycott team melli. I'm guessing they are all traitors?

"Quiet manner?" Agha please show us the correct manner of enjoying the games. Should we shut down this site? Should we grimace if Iran scores? Please let us know since you are interested in helping to educate us traitors.
    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Soccer-Goal machine Taremi ready to lead Iran's World Cup push

By Michael Church - Yesterday 10:14 PM​

✔(Reuters) - Iran striker Mehdi Taremi's four years in Portuguese football have turned unquestioned potential into one of the most potent weapons at the disposal of national team coach Carlos Queiroz.

Since featuring for Team Melli at the last World Cup -- and missing a late opportunity against Portugal to take Iran into the knockout rounds for the first time -- the 30-year-old from Bushehr has turned into a scoring machine.

Taremi established himself as one of the most talked about players in Iran before Russia 2018 but until then he eschewed advances to move to Europe to stay much closer to home.

In 2016 he signed a contract with Turkish side Caykur Rizespor before deciding to stay with Tehran-based Persepolis, a decision that was to cost him four months of his career in 2017 when he was banned by FIFA for breaching that agreement.

It was to prove a brief setback for Taremi, who had signed an 18-month contract with Qatar's Al Gharafah ahead of the last World Cup but before long was on his way west, joining Rio Ave in the Portuguese league.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 11-02-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

There is no problem with supporting our players in the world cup, like diz is doing along with many of us here. It doesn't make you less Iranian or show that you don't care.

We can't be putting our life on hold or not seek joy because people are suffering. We are supporting them from our little place of power we have in the West.

Originally posted by Pouya View Post

You're right. Fuck it all lets just move on with our lives and enjoy the world cup right? 🙄

Best is all the fools that argue world cup is gonna be our best chance to have the likes of amiri and Torabi be the voice of our people at the "big stage".

Throughout this whole mess, I have learnt that there are 4 groups of iranians:
        regime supporters, those that are doing the dirty work om the streets (true champs), those that care, and those that don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Agree. He was a gem for us - looking back.

The same West that backed him, did a legit coup on him and brought in Khomeini. Cannot believe Iranians were so gullible and naive.

We've lost generations because of that.
          The west didn't bring mullahs to power (not meddling in a country's internal affairs to stop a revolution is not a same thing as a coup). The west saw the writing on the wall and simply decided not to back a losing horse in the hopes that they will be able to continue to do business with the post-shah government.

Shah's rule/system was weak, illegitimate (put in power twice by foreigners) and prone to a revolution for many reasons.

I actually think Shah doesn't get enough crap for leading us down a path which gave us the Islamic Republic. Had he taken the necessary steps to guide Iran towards a democracy, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

Comment

In my opinion, iranians that are calling for the banning of team melli are vatan forooshes. You want to “illegitimize” the current regime by stripping away a source of national pride?

Our players kheily zahmat kesheedan to get where they did. Made a lot of sacrifices. At the end of the day, it is their careers, their livelihood. The play for the people, our countrymen, and millions of iranians across the world.

If you don’t care for iranian football, that’s fine. Just don’t tell others what they should do, because you are then becoming the tyranny you’re trying to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
              In my opinion, iranians that are calling for the banning of team melli are vatan forooshes. You want to “illegitimize” the current regime by stripping away a source of national pride?

Our players kheily zahmat kesheedan to get where they did. Made a lot of sacrifices. At the end of the day, it is their careers, their livelihood. The play for the people, our countrymen, and millions of iranians across the world.

If you don’t care for iranian football, that’s fine. Just don’t tell others what they should do, because you are then becoming the tyranny you’re trying to fight.
              These new neoliberal people are all like this. They pretend to be democratic and tolerant but the second you don‘t agree with their views they cuss at you and try to cancel you etc. 😂 the world has gone nuts and the people with it.

Comment

IRAN TEAM MELLI ALL TIME HISTORY RESULTS.

NATIONAL TEAM s THAT RANKED BETWEEN 1 TO 49 AND PLAYED TEAM MELLI

RESULT WISE FOR HEAD COACHES.

CARLOS Q. WAS RANKED first ever...in tm history
                SKOCIC WAS RANKED LAST in tm history.

skocic should of excepted offer for same pay to become Omid coach.. with his experience at TM
                he qualifies to coach tcoaomid TEAM.

Memo to skocic
                It's not too late, come coaOlympic. TEAM with same pay and take tm
                Omid to olympic.

Comment

I have Iran vs US (2000 friendly) in Mpeg format. around 6 gig in total. Is there any way to upload to PDFC for people interested to view?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    I have Iran vs US (2000 friendly) in Mpeg format. around 6 gig in total. Is there any way to upload to PDFC for people interested to view?
                    Upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and send the link here

Comment

Former TM head coach Afshin Ghotbi has been named the first ever head coach of expansion team Vancouver FC, to debut in Canada's Premier League next year:
                      https://canpl.ca/article/its-a-way-o...ower-of-soccer

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        IRAN TEAM MELLI ALL TIME HISTORY RESULTS.

NATIONAL TEAM s THAT RANKED BETWEEN 1 TO 49 AND PLAYED TEAM MELLI

RESULT WISE FOR HEAD COACHES.

CARLOS Q. WAS RANKED first ever...in tm history
                        SKOCIC WAS RANKED LAST in tm history.

skocic should of excepted offer for same pay to become Omid coach.. with his experience at TM
                        he qualifies to coach tcoaomid TEAM.

Memo to skocic
                        It's not too late, come coaOlympic. TEAM with same pay and take tm
                        Omid to olympic.
                        To think that the guy who took TM from the brink of elimination to the World Cup is absolutely ludicrous, especially when you have people like Marc Wilmots...

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Agree. He was a gem for us - looking back.

The same West that backed him, did a legit coup on him and brought in Khomeini. Cannot believe Iranians were so gullible and naive.

We've lost generations because of that.
                          Fetishizing a monarchy is not the move you think it is

Comment

Due date for the squad list to be sent to FIFA is Nov 14
                            England will announce their squad Nov 14
                            USA and wales will announce Nov 9

Comment

why isn't there a thread for our next friendly with Nicaragua?

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Is friendly with Tunisia up in the air? Since last week there has been reports that FIFA might suspend Tunisia's Football Federation due to Third Party Interference.

The friendly is not listed on

https://www.eurosport.com/football/i...-results.shtml

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/i...cores-fixtures

Comment

Working...
                                X