X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Sign the friendly up! Don’t wait for Ecuador! [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Lol Estilli is working his botox off! Dude is off the hook if he lands either Ecuador or Senegal. If he lands both...wow!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Lol Estilli is working his botox off! Dude is off the hook if he lands either Ecuador or Senegal. If he lands both...wow!

Both won’t happen. Estili said only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Both won’t happen. Estili said only one.
        Is it possible to cancel the game with Canada and organize friendlies with Ecuador and Senegal?

At this point, if I was Estili and IFF, I would just cancel the game with Canada. Our players don't need to be dragged into the political drama.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Is it possible to cancel the game with Canada and organize friendlies with Ecuador and Senegal?

At this point, if I was Estili and IFF, I would just cancel the game with Canada. Our players don't need to be dragged into the political drama.
          Ecuador has all their other friendlies in North America. They don’t want to travel far.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

55k in sold tickets and cost of organizing. I think the federation that cancels would be on the hook for serious fines.

I think we will all be pleasantly suprised how many TM supporters will show up and show love for our lads and team. I can't make it to Vancouver but any game on east coast and I will be there for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              55k in sold tickets and cost of organizing. I think the federation that cancels would be on the hook for serious fines.

I think we will all be pleasantly suprised how many TM supporters will show up and show love for our lads and team. I can't make it to Vancouver but any game on east coast and I will be there for sure!
              I'll be there and will cheer twice as loud for the both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Good man! Whenever I go to a TM game or get together to watch a game I always rock my red #11 Shekari jersey. I hope we get a game on the east coast so I can rock it in the stadium.

Comment

Lucky you! The good tickets went too fast and some other reasons made me unable to come.

55,000 people! The closest we will get to going to Azadi stadium in the West.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

We have set a new record for canada . They never had any Friendly game reaching more than 50k of fans .

Their highest official attendance goes back to 2016 in their world cup qualifiers against Mexico with 54,796 in same stadium. If we manage to fullfill the 55k we will even break that record too.

https://www.canadasoccer.com/news/ca...th-54798-fans/

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      We have set a new record for canada . They never had any Friendly game reaching more than 50k of fans .

Their highest official attendance goes back to 2016 in their world cup qualifiers against Mexico with 54,796 in same stadium. If we manage to fullfill the 55k we will even break that record too.

https://www.canadasoccer.com/news/ca...th-54798-fans/
                      Nice! Now try and cancel that!!!

Comment

55k sold out is huge. The atmosphere will be great.
                        Shame that I literally get back in Vancouver the next day

Make sure to cheer double time to make up for it!

Comment

IFF and Estili don't even deserve blame. Didn't expect so many diaspora Iranians and other conservative anti-Iran figures to try to sabotage our team's preparation to get the limelight on social media. It's sad

Comment

Good news all: Just checked and a bunch of resell tickets available on StubHub for the Canada match. Just upgraded my nose bleeds to 3rd row from the pitch!!!!

Comment

There is news that Bagheri and Khanban have chosen PP over TM and Khodadad is replacing Bagheri. Firstly, I find this weird that someone who has the greatest opportunity to be part pf a team at the world cup gives that up in favour of continuing in a stupid really worthless league club!!!! Second, Khodadad Azizi despite his legacy, he is very immature and a show off showman full of controversies that fuel his eagerness to be seen. I find him opposite Bagheri who has had a very calming and reassuring effect in TM. I am now seriously worried about the stability of TM. This affair showes that in IR nepotism and lackey's take precedent over technicality, stability, progress, knowledge, and dedication. FFS PP is full of crap. They could have temporarily released these two coaches to be with national team but no they are so selfish they put club over TM.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

خروج از لیست مسافران کانادا
                                کریم باقری از تیم ملی خط خورد

مربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس دیگر همراه تیم ملی نخواهد بود و نامش از کادرفنی حذف شده است.
                                V3

Bagheri out
                                Azizi in !!

What Osouli said:
                                احتمال حضور عزیزی در تیم ملی

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-21-2022, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X