• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad, sign the deals and let's play! 👏

Comment

SIGN THE CONTRACTS ALREADY

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Uruguay & Senegal, 2 dark horses in WC 22.
        Probably the best we could have got out of the teams available.
        If Skocic is still the manager in September, we must ensure that Uruguay and Senegal defeat Iran with a heavy scoreline in order to facilitate his departure.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          If Skocic is still the manager in September, we must ensure that Uruguay and Senegal defeat Iran with a heavy scoreline in order to facilitate his departure.
          Why stop there? Why dont we wish all our players get injured before these friendlies. Serious career ending injuries so Skocic can't field a team at all.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Why stop there? Why dont we wish all our players get injured before these friendlies. Serious career ending injuries so Skocic can't field a team at all.

HALF THE TEAM ARE TRYING TO DO A COUP ON SKOCIC!

Comment

If you are going to drop them, then you may as well drop half the team that posted against you!

Comment

If you are going to drop them, then you may as well drop half the team that posted against you!
                The threat of dropping players at every TM camp is the only leverage Skocic seems to have over our players.

Not experience. Not loyalty. Not love. Not wisdom. Not confidence. Not mentorship. The list goes on (unfortunately).

Comment

What a coach that Skocic is... after months we still don't know anything of his plans.

Comment

Because Hatam_daddy said it Skocic must do it? Iranian pundits and media are always 100% on the money and equally hashieh free...right, and by the way, if you walk in reverse fast enough you can rewind time as well!

Comment

Because Hatam_daddy said it Skocic must do it? Iranian pundits and media are always 100% on the money and equally hashieh free...right, and by the way, if you walk in reverse fast enough you can rewind time as well!

Lol Hatam_daddy! To his credit, he's a sports journalist for Tasnim. Not sure how reliable his sources are, but he's got some background in this area.

Comment

He gets a lot more right than wrong….he’s not some pundit who starts rumors out of thin air.and of course has his own sources close to and within TM. So if he mentions something like this it could very well be true.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope Skocic get sacked before those friendly games so they don't go to waste. Whoever the coach is for the WC needs those matches badly

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            He gets a lot more right than wrong….he’s not some pundit who starts rumors out of thin air.and of course has his own sources close to and within TM. So if he mentions something like this it could very well be true.
                            Could be is not certainty. By your own admission he gets some wrong too. That's the point I'm making. Also who knows the circumstances between now and camp. If both players are injured heaven forbid is Hatam_daddy right or would we all agree Skocic made a right decision to invite others instead? Gotta wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              I hope Skocic get sacked before those friendly games so they don't go to waste. Whoever the coach is for the WC needs those matches badly
                              I hope the same thing. Worst case, he finally gets fired after we're embarrassed vs Senegal.

Would be too late but still better than never

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                                X