This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    I am glad sports and friendship prevailed.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I mean it would have been nice if all the money made out of this game would go to the families of PS752 crash victims
      but it‘s like they probably don‘t want to offend the IRGC people since they keep their housing market going in Canada
      fucked up world we live in

Comment

If no 2nd friendly is found, just pay up and give Albania the money. How much were they asking for, surely not an astronomical amount? A friendly is better than no friendly! They were down to come to Canada I think...? And are much better than El Salvador or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          If no 2nd friendly is found, just pay up and give Albania the money. How much were they asking for, surely not an astronomical amount? A friendly is better than no friendly! They were down to come to Canada I think...? And are much better than El Salvador or whatever.
          LC Jan, some are already wanting to destroy one friendly! You think they’ll let a 2nd friendly where Iran could possibly get some of the gate receipts, happen?

Comment

Why wouldn't Albania ask for money? It's not like they need to preparing for the World Cup. WE ARE! If you want to prepare properly you have to spend money. These idiots don't understand the simple concept of supply and demand.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              I am glad sports and friendship prevailed.
              Don't count your chickens yet.
              Globe and mail just published an article criticizing it a few hours ago, and some MPs are already picking up the cause.

Until they kick a ball in Vancouver, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Don't count your chickens yet.
                Globe and mail just published an article criticizing it a few hours ago, and some MPs are already picking up the cause.

Until they kick a ball in Vancouver, anything can happen.
                Yep. If conservarive politicians and folks like Nazanin Afshin Jam start pushing this match won't happen...nervous times.

Someone should remind folks about USA Iran 1998 and the match in California as a followup...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Yep. If conservarive politicians and folks like Nazanin Afshin Jam start pushing this match won't happen...nervous times.

Someone should remind folks about USA Iran 1998 and the match in California as a followup...

And coincidently, USA-Iran matches were precisely 10 years after USA shot down an Iranian airliner in 1988 killing all 290 passengers in persian gulf. They confused an Airbus 300 for an F-16!!!!

Comment

Calls now for Canada to deny visas to Team Melli...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/soc...s752-1.6456283

Comment

Nobody wants iranians to fail more than iranians themselves...pathetic state of affairs.

For once he get a useful preparation match vs a strong opponent, and after decades in a location accessible to a large portion of the diaspora population. Not only is the match useful for us and will be a cash flux to our broke fededation, but it is very useful and profitable for the opponent, and forces our federation to adopt professional and responsible modes of communication/planning.

In come a group of highly aggressive, highly bikar, seriously low IQ masih alinejad demon spawn who for some reason struggle to fathom why this team brings infinitely more joy and pride to Iranians around the world than they ever will.

I hope CSA stands firm and upholds their end of the bargain. If not, I hope IFF sue the living shit out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        Always negative
                        Always pessimistic

I dont like Iranian fans
                        Chi begam Allan jan.
                        Kollan, matbooate kharejii o Irani, donbal kardane har khabari ra baraye Iranioon ra zahre maar kardan.

Just wait until Iranian media gets a hold of this. It will be even more insufferable. There will be a hundred stories saying "Iran-Canada cancelled?"

Comment

I was so excited to tell my dad about going to watch this game, and the first thing he talked about is the protests against the match (he listens to Iranian radio broadcasts in the US). So disappointing that we can't even enjoy our own TM due to a small but vocal members of our own diaspora.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Nobody wants iranians to fail more than iranians themselves...pathetic state of affairs.
                            For once he get a useful preparation match vs a strong opponent, and after decades in a location accessible to a large portion of the diaspora population. Not only is the match useful for us and will be a cash flux to our broke fededation, but it is very useful and profitable for the opponent, and forces our federation to adopt professional and responsible modes of communication/planning.
                            In come a group of highly aggressive, highly bikar, seriously low IQ masih alinejad demon spawn who for some reason struggle to fathom why this team brings infinitely more joy and pride to Iranians around the world than they ever will.
                            I hope CSA stands firm and upholds their end of the bargain. If not, I hope IFF sue the living shit out of them.
                            My good friend, you are spot on. These people left their friends and families and often very good life in Iran behind because the grass on the other side is greener and lied and concocted stories about how desperate they were and how their lives were in danger and begged to be accepted as refugees, only to find themselves highly discriminated against, only getting low paid jobs, cheating the systems and basically in a lonely desperate and isolated situation than they were before and all they can do is be very bitter, spiteful and full of hatred because of their own stupid decisions and badmouth and create shit for anything that comes from Iran including our beloved TM . Of course you have highly successful Iranians abroad but hardly any of them show any hatred or resentment towards their mother land and most of them don't get involved in politics. It is as you correctly said "a group of highly aggressive, highly bikar, seriously low IQ masih alinejad demon spawn". And guess who they serve? The very same people who brought about two great famines that caused tens of millions of Iranians perish and the same very people who want to stop us from progression, the same very people who caused the revolution that put in power minority fanatics with extreme politics. We must not let them disrupt one of the few joys left for us: our beloved football TM.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think if somehow Canada cancels the match, what i dont believe, they have to pay badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                I think if somehow Canada cancels the match, what i dont believe, they have to pay badly.
                                Iff will never collect as the excuse of sanctions makes payments unidirectional via asset seizures. Suing won't do any good. We need this friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X