TM-News-Vol. 7 - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 7

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,569 Times in 9,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Iran new Zealand is off. Skocic didn't agree apparently. Good if he didn't agree but what's the alternative? Friendly sgainst our omid team?
    If he didn’t agree why did he wait till now and why did IFF pursue it?

Doesn’t make sense. Reason is something else probably.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 1,304 Posts
    I also reacyed to that but it has happened before.
    Its classic no communication within iff and talk to media before the coach, almost like the one who set it up made a sidedeal for themselves and are pushing for that friendly.. wouldt be first time they set up stuff without checking with coach. Cq had to decline few friendlies aswell.

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 14,724 Times in 6,267 Posts
    Sko was against playing NZ as of April 30
    He is hoping for playing a different team/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,569 Times in 9,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Sko was against playing NZ as of April 30
    He is hoping for playing a different team/
    Who is even available besides Argentina, Brazil and Albania?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Who is even available besides Argentina, Brazil and Albania?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

From horse's mouth.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,935 Times in 2,124 Posts

From horse's mouth.
    Thank you for this St_Mark jaan. Osooli (member of IFF Board of Directors and BoD spokesperson) confirms that Skocic rejected playing with New Zeland. Is Skocic OK? What is a viable alternative? Doesn't he know these people who are currently "in charge" at IFF?

Also Osooli says that five companies are participating in bidding for TMs' kits for a period of three years. Two Iranian firms (my guess is Majid and Afam), one Iranian firm that has the license for a foreign firm at produces the kits in Iran (probably Uhlsport) and two foreign firms. He said that customs is an issue and priority goes to companies who do their production in Iran. He also says that they have to finalize the kit for FIFA WC in early June, apparently there is a FIFA deadline in that regard.

Go TM!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,186 Times in 2,659 Posts

From horse's mouth.
    so in the interview he says that the 2nd friendly they are negotiating is with a country from that part of the world. I looked up the COCACAF schedule and I can't find a single team from that federation that has free spots left.

Which leads me to believe he is referring to South America (which is like lumping in sub-saharan Africa with Nordic countries lol). I strongly doubt we will be seeing a friendly against Brazil or Argentina. Chile's schedule is full, Venezuela and Ecuador have matches in Saudi in that time period. I believe the logical conclusion will be Bolivia which has 0 friendlies schedule in that FIFA day.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    so in the interview he says that the 2nd friendly they are negotiating is with a country from that part of the world. I looked up the COCACAF schedule and I can't find a single team from that federation that has free spots left.

Which leads me to believe he is referring to South America (which is like lumping in sub-saharan Africa with Nordic countries lol). I strongly doubt we will be seeing a friendly against Brazil or Argentina. Chile's schedule is full, Venezuela and Ecuador have matches in Saudi in that time period. I believe the logical conclusion will be Bolivia which has 0 friendlies schedule in that FIFA day.
    I like your analysis, but your applying logic to statements that have no value, integrity, and credibility.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lorestani For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 721 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    If he didn’t agree why did he wait till now and why did IFF pursue it?

Doesn’t make sense. Reason is something else probably.
    I think they wanted to have a back up plan in case Canada friendly did not pan out... Now that we have one and hopefully two friendlies in Canada, they can cut New Zealand loose. My personal preference is for Iran to play two games in Canada and then go to Qatar for a two week camp without a friendly or just spend most of June in Canada... We need a camp as bad as we need friendlies.

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    I think they wanted to have a back up plan in case Canada friendly did not pan out... Now that we have one and hopefully two friendlies in Canada, they can cut New Zealand loose. My personal preference is for Iran to play two games in Canada and then go to Qatar for a two week camp without a friendly or just spend most of June in Canada... We need a camp as bad as we need friendlies.
    FIFA Days are May 30-June 14, Players are not available after that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 278

You do not have permission to view the list of names.