X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Majedi

باز هم تکرار میکنم که آقای اسکوچیچ گزینه اول و آخر من برای حضور در راس کادر فنی تیم ملی در جام جهانی قطر است
    و به هیچ وجه درست نیست مدت زمان کمی که تا جام جهانی باقی مانده را با این حرف های تکراری از دست بدهیم.

Majedi

3 easy points for England, Wales, and USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      3 easy points for England, Wales, and USA.
      And a grin from ear to ear for Leicester City...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Why is Majedi's word worth anything is new IFF president will be elected soon? It can just be disregarded right?

Majedi

باز هم تکرار میکنم که آقای اسکوچیچ گزینه اول و آخر من برای حضور در راس کادر فنی تیم ملی در جام جهانی قطر است
        و به هیچ وجه درست نیست مدت زمان کمی که تا جام جهانی باقی مانده را با این حرف های تکراری از دست بدهیم.

Majedi

Comment

Ah, we'll be back to the good old unpredictable nature of TM for the World Cup. Great stuff.

I hope that post-WC we'll start changing players and bringing up younger players for the next round, specifically in midfield.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Why is Majedi's word worth anything is new IFF president will be elected soon? It can just be disregarded right?
            IFF election to select 3 board members andpresident is on August 30 and inauguration on September 3 about 2.5 monthbefore Qatar WC.

Starting in few days registration for candidates will start .

*- No list of candidate is known yet
            *- No reason to be sure if anyone can defeat Majedi.
            *- No reason to be sure even if next president is not Majedi the next one has different preference.
            *-No reason to be sure even if new president has aview to replace TM coach, his board members ( majority of current board members will remain) will approve.
            *-No reason to be sure if new president want a new TM coacheven with t support of BOD they have money for the change.
            *- New President not only has to pay for cancelation of Sko and his assistants but have money to hire new one.
            *- no reason to believe this change is supported by majority fans, TM players and TM financier(Parliament & SM)
            *- There will be not sufficient time and not in the best interest of TM.
            We have crossed that bridge and until he is unseated Majedi is the decider.

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-28-2022, 11:04 AM.

Comment

They are just toying with us and in all seriousness Carlos will not accept a team in like September or October to train for the World Cup that’s way too little time if Carlos is going to accept the team he wants it now he’s going to have July August September October and November that’s a good five months he can prepare the team he’s not gonna accept the team at the end of September or something like that with 2 1/2 months to go to the World Cup so they just stalling on purpose so they don’t bring Carlos and that’s that….

Case in point Branko the weasel will accept the team Melli job in October easily , just to be in the World Cup , no mattter the results ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                They are just toying with us and in all seriousness Carlos will not accept a team in like September or October to train for the World Cup that’s way too little time if Carlos is going to accept the team he wants it now he’s going to have July August September October and November that’s a good five months he can prepare the team he’s not gonna accept the team at the end of September or something like that with 2 1/2 months to go to the World Cup so they just stalling on purpose so they don’t bring Carlos and that’s that….
                Case in point Branko the weasel will accept the team Melli job in October easily , just to be in the World Cup , no mattter the results ….
                In fact time is much shorter than 2.5 months.
                During this period, IFF president cannot suddenly hire a new coach
                If he wants a change he has to ask TM TC for an opinion and assessment then consult with BOD then trying to secure funds and begging searching and negotiating with candidates. If all gone well they will sign contract .
                New coach only will have one FIFA days to see players closely and introduce his plan and strategy....
                In reality he will have much less than 2 months.

Contrary to views of CQ diehards alternative for SKO for IFF won't be foreign coach but Iranian . Back to the future when all started GN, Yahya

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  And a grin from ear to ear for Leicester City...

Are England, Wales, and USA weaker than Algeria or South Korea based on your opinion?

I would hope for Skocic's sake that they are weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Are England, Wales, and USA weaker than Algeria or South Korea based on your opinion?

I would hope for Skocic's sake that they are weaker.
                    Iran #1!!! Everyone is weaker than TM [emoji6]

Iran 5 Brazil -5 [emoji122][emoji15]!!!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

IFF election to select 3 board members andpresident is on August 30 and inauguration on September 3 about 2.5 monthbefore Qatar WC.

Starting in few days registration for candidates will start .

*- No list of candidate is known yet
                      *- No reason to be sure if anyone can defeat Majedi.
                      *- No reason to be sure even if next president is not Majedi the next one has different preference.
                      *-No reason to be sure even if new president has aview to replace TM coach, his board members ( majority of current board members will remain) will approve.
                      *-No reason to be sure if new president want a new TM coacheven with t support of BOD they have money for the change.
                      *- New President not only has to pay for cancelation of Sko and his assistants but have money to hire new one.
                      *- no reason to believe this change is supported by majority fans, TM players and TM financier(Parliament & SM)
                      *- There will be not sufficient time and not in the best interest of TM.
                      We have crossed that bridge and until he is unseated Majedi is the decider.

sufficient time argument on coaching side is irrelevant in my opinion if the coach in question is CQ.

We dont need him to reinvent tactical wheel. He knows the players and they know him (even newish guys to xi like Kanani, Nourollahi, Norafkan, Moharrami).

All we need him for is to induce psychological shock into a team which as of now doesnt believe they will go next round (their words not mine), give 3 motivational speeches, and set up 2 functioning low blocks that dont put norafkan 1 on 1 with an international caliber winger.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Iran #1!!! Everyone is weaker than TM [emoji6]

Iran 5 Brazil -5 [emoji122][emoji15]!!!

Dear

In our group Iran is lowers FIFA ranked and arguably weakest team but we are TM fan and against all odds and limitation hope to advance.

IMO if we missed this chance it may take years to get similar opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          sufficient time argument on coaching side is irrelevant in my opinion if the coach in question is CQ.

We dont need him to reinvent tactical wheel. He knows the players and they know him (even newish guys to xi like Kanani, Nourollahi, Norafkan, Moharrami).

All we need him for is to induce psychological shock into a team which as of now doesnt believe they will go next round (their words not mine), give 3 motivational speeches, and set up 2 functioning low blocks that dont put norafkan 1 on 1 with an international caliber winger.
                          Dear
                          Respectfully disagree .

Comment

This is the last serious world cup

Double blow of 48 team cup in 2026 and then the tournament becoming every two years shortly after will change the prestige forever.

Last chance to get to second round before format changes to Infant Tino's low prestige high sponsor thing (then in 20 years time things may change and we have a 12 team "champions of nations" tournament or something...)

Comment

Dear
                              Respectfully disagree .
                              You have been brainwashed if you dont think we need CQ

Please tell me the positives of Sko you saw against Algeria D team

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Interesting you are having Nourafkan start under CQ too!!!!

We should have recorded some of CQ's motivational speeches, although motivational speeches seem to have a half life of one or two games!!! One of the best half time talks by the legendary Bobby Knight below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chdg7wEGfYw

Comment

Working...
                                X