X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-Vol. 7

بودجه ویژه مجلس برای آماده سازی تیم ملی

ماجدی: 200میلیارد تومان نیاز داریم

با اعلام نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی، بودجه ویژه ای برای آماده سازی تیم ملی در راه جام جهانی در نظر گرفته شده است.

این اعتبار که از جانب مجلس و محل سازمان هدفمندی یارانه ها به سازمان برنامه بودجه ابلاغ شده و از این سازمان باید به وزارت ورزش ورزش ابلاغ شود، به میزان 55 میلیارد تومان است
    میرشاد ماجدی : این مبلغ لازم است ولی کافی نیست. امیدواریم کمک هایی هم از جانب دولت شود. جدولی را وزیر اعلام کردیم و بالغ بر 80-170 میلیارد تا 200 میلیارد تومان پول لازم داریم.

IFF has no money to pay their coaches and pay for TM preparation expenses. Majedi asked President & SM for fund, and it seems Parliament taking steps to provide special funds.
    This is just temporary solution and not sufficient, huge gap between what has been asked and what Majlis is offering.

It's so sad this amount is fraction of amount ($) Gov pays every year as penalties to those foreign players suing Persepolis & Estegall clubs.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 05-03-2022, 11:38 AM.

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    بودجه ویژه مجلس برای آماده سازی تیم ملی

ماجدی: 200میلیارد تومان نیاز داریم

با اعلام نماینده مجلس شورای اسلامی، بودجه ویژه ای برای آماده سازی تیم ملی در راه جام جهانی در نظر گرفته شده است.

این اعتبار که از جانب مجلس و محل سازمان هدفمندی یارانه ها به سازمان برنامه بودجه ابلاغ شده و از این سازمان باید به وزارت ورزش ورزش ابلاغ شود، به میزان 55 میلیارد تومان است
    میرشاد ماجدی : این مبلغ لازم است ولی کافی نیست. امیدواریم کمک هایی هم از جانب دولت شود. جدولی را وزیر اعلام کردیم و بالغ بر 80-170 میلیارد تا 200 میلیارد تومان پول لازم داریم.

IFF has no money to pay their coaches and pay for TM preparation expenses. Majedi asked President & SM for fund, and it seems Parliament taking steps to provide special funds.
    This is just temporary solution and not sufficient, huge gap between what has been asked and what Majlis is offering.

It's so sad this amount is fraction of amount ($) Gov pays every year as penalties to those foreign players suing Persepolis & Estegall clubs.
    About 7.5million Dollars. Wow!
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Google says 200 billion toman is $47 million USD. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Google says 200 billion toman is $47 million USD. Is that correct?
        Amounts varies depending of Exchange rate , Gov rate or Market rate
        4,250 vs 26,000
        200 bil /4226 => over $47 Mil
        200 Bil /26,000 => over $7.6 mil

55 bil /4226 => over $13 Mil
        55 Bil /26,000 => over $2 mil
        Last edited by St_Mark; 05-03-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Arze Dolati 4200 Toman makes $47,000,000
          Azre Azad 26000 Toman makes $7,600,000

Comment

Previous TM News Vol 6 thread:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-6

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

what the hell is going on. No friendlys yet is an absolute disaster for us. Im so hyped to beat the US and England potentially, but it seems like we will get embarrassed in front of the world unless we see moments of brilliance from the talent of our players

Comment

majedi: federation needs peace more than anything
                the head of the football federation on the evening of eid al-fitr was the party of the special news dialogue program.
                according to the official website of the football federation, mirshad majedi said at the beginning of the program about the conditions of the friendly matches ahead of the national team and the budget at the disposal of the football federation said: "it has been said that seven friendly matches will be played, which i do not know where this number came from. the head coach of the national team has presented his plan, which will proceed with the focus of the secretary-general. the work is done by international relations and the discussion of the existence of brokers in this matter is not correct. we must play the friendly matches in fifa ahead of the upcoming dds, which is june and september. we're all trying and we've achieved good results. in the mean run, we do not announce the names of the teams to finalize the contract because some inside and outside the country are mischievous so that these games are not played.
                the head of the federation also said: "we need calm in the national team and the football federation more than anything and some of the issues described are unfounded. these issues do not help our football, especially in this critical situation.
                he continued: "at the moment we need serious help, because this national team is for 80 million iranians. i thank the islamic consultative assembly for putting a budget row for the federation, as well as president hojjatoleslam raeesi, who was promised favorable support for the national team in his meeting with him.
                the head of the football federation said: i should thank the honorable parliamentarians and the government for having concerns of the national team. the numbers announced by the delegates are good for helping the national team, but it's not really enough. we hope that help will be made by the government as well. the ffa is not poor, but it does not have its money. maybe we need about 170 billion tomans to prepare the national team properly. in order to attract sponsors, we also need to hold auctions, publish calls and relevant steps, which is not enough time for it, and if we can do so in the form of leaving the formalities, it will definitely be a great help. at the moment, we have also published the call for clothing, and we hope that the regulatory bodies will allow us to move forward quickly by leaving the formalities because we do not have enough time.
                majedi added: "from june in the days of fifa day, we must advance the game plan. the important thing is that the level of expectation of climbing the group stage should not be raised because there are powerful teams in our group. we have to be realistic. for example, we should know that we do not have the possibility to play with european teams because they are involved in competitions. we talked to new zealand but we try to play with teams that have a better place in ranking. and then we'll announce.

in response to the question of what was the previous government's donation to the football federation, majedi said: "the 110 billion people who came to the federation in the previous round all of that spending was not rewarded, but some of the costs of dispatches and ... but this money had to be managed. some people had been dispatched without the permission of the extraterritorial council, but now we need to look forward. our team has now reached the world cup. we have to make proper preparations. especially since the time of team formation before the world cup is very short and in these two months we are working hard with colleagues in the federation. we will finalize the friendly contracts through international affairs soon, and there is no broker or other issue.

the head of the federation in relation to the dichotomy of the board members said: really the national team and the federation need to calm down. most members of the board of directors are accompanied. some are also interested in help and have their own reasons. but ultimately we have to move forward within the family and be strongly together. the goal of all of us should be to be a strong presence at the world cup and not to pay attention to other issues. i hope we can solve these issues.
                http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11770/%D9%85...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

TEHRAN – Iran football federation is weighing up to arrange a friendly match with Canada football team.

Iran and Canada both qualified for the 2022 FIFA World Cup and will have to play warm-up matches as part of preparation for the prestigious event.

Iran are pitted against England, the U.S. and one of Ukraine, Scotland or Wales in Group B.

Canada are in Group F along with Belgium, Croatia, and Morocco.

Given the long-distance trip, the Iranian team would rather play more than one team.

Ecuador football team are also a candidate for the friendly.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/472...ly-with-Canada
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^I would actually fly to Canada to attend this friendly if it happened. The issue is that it's all an IFF fantasy until the other football FA responds or signals an interest (conspicuously lacking in this Tehran Times article). IFF may "weigh" playing friendlies with Brazil, Argentina, Germany, and Narnia, but it's all wet dreams and speculation until it's 100% signed and delivered.

Comment

Same I would easily fly to Canada if there is a friendly there. Donkeys in IFF should do anything to make that happen that would be a very solid friendly to have on the books.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          ^I would actually fly to Canada to attend this friendly if it happened. The issue is that it's all an IFF fantasy until the other football FA responds or signals an interest (conspicuously lacking in this Tehran Times article). IFF may "weigh" playing friendlies with Brazil, Argentina, Germany, and Narnia, but it's all wet dreams and speculation until it's 100% signed and delivered.
                          Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Same I would easily fly to Canada if there is a friendly there. Donkeys in IFF should do anything to make that happen that would be a very solid friendly to have on the books.
                          How much does it actually cost to fly to Canada ? I mean in europe (to europe) we get it cheap, is it cheap for you guys to?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            I read somewhere that Canada is okay with playing Iran but only under the condition that Team Melli flies to Canada for the match. I guess that's why this article is saying they are trying to arrange another friendly in Canada as well, possibly against Ecuador, so they can cut costs and essentially hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              How much does it actually cost to fly to Canada ? I mean in europe (to europe) we get it cheap, is it cheap for you guys to?
                              Depends where you’re going from but for the most part it’s pretty cheap. I’m in New York and to fly from here to Toronto or Montreal it’s about $300 round trip which is pretty cheap. Flying in Europe is even cheaper sometimes so it’s pretty close to that I’d say.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X