Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Azizi might not be so bad. His tone on Yazdah show was to call out mismanagement and corruption and if he does that with TM he could start holding the federation accountable....something we aren't seeing overtly done at present...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      We have set a new record for canada . They never had any Friendly game reaching more than 50k of fans .

Their highest official attendance goes back to 2016 in their world cup qualifiers against Mexico with 54,796 in same stadium. If we manage to fullfill the 55k we will even break that record too.

https://www.canadasoccer.com/news/ca...th-54798-fans/
      This goes to show other stuck up federations that if they agree to Host TM. the same if not more revenue will be expected !!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        This goes to show other stuck up federations that if they agree to Host TM. the same if not more revenue will be expected !!
        Yup. We pack the house!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Dear

What was function of Karim Bagheri at TM?
          He was not a coach/assist in reality at TM.
          Karim bagheri played the most important role in team melli. Discipline is Number 1 rule for success and karim bagheri did it well in team melli. he disciplined all of the players, put them all in their place and brought their common sense back. I doubt khodadad azizi can do the same job.

IMO he did a great job and he should stay in team melli and travel with us in WC.

Comment

Karim bagheri played the most important role in team melli. Discipline is Number 1 rule for success and karim bagheri did it well in team melli. he disciplined all of the players, put them all in their place and brought their common sense back. I doubt khodadad azizi can do the same job.
            IMO he did a great job and he should stay in team melli and travel with us in WC.
            I have to disagree with this as I believe although to some extent he helps with the 'discipline' in the squad. You have to question where his priorities and loyalties lie. It's not a criticism to him, as he has a right to choose one or the other, but ultimately the national team needs people who are 100% committed and if he isn't then unfortunately he has to go. Which it seems like he has chosen Persepolis over Iran and I have to say that is quite disappointing.

I have a lot of respect for Karim and he's definitely one of our legends but as far as his ability in coaching, he doesn't 'add' anything in that sense, and I think he'd admit that himself. His discipline would certainly be missed though.

- Arya from Gol Bezan
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Karim was never a coach anyway
              More like someone that players respect alot.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Only reason Karim was with TM is because of a clause in Sko contract to have 2 Iranian assistants.

For Sko , Bagheri was a " safe" choice . He was used mostly for logistic purpose and Sko never include him in plans and decision making unlike Vahid.

Bagheri presence in TM was for decoration and insignificant .

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                  I have to disagree with this as I believe although to some extent he helps with the 'discipline' in the squad. You have to question where his priorities and loyalties lie. It's not a criticism to him, as he has a right to choose one or the other, but ultimately the national team needs people who are 100% committed and if he isn't then unfortunately he has to go. Which it seems like he has chosen Persepolis over Iran and I have to say that is quite disappointing.

I have a lot of respect for Karim and he's definitely one of our legends but as far as his ability in coaching, he doesn't 'add' anything in that sense, and I think he'd admit that himself. His discipline would certainly be missed though.

- Arya from Gol Bezan
                  We have to agree to disagree as we don't know the full context behind his decision but one thing for sure is that karim was never there to coach. He joined team melli to discipline players, motivate them and organize the team. Which he honestly did a great job and I rate him for that.

Karim bagheri has been getting lots of hate (jealousy) from some "footballi" people in iran. Maybe thats one reason that he didn't want to join team melli. He received comments such as " He gets paid for shouting and hitting players", "Karim bagheri has no knowledge about football, why does he get paid for doing nothing " etc...

IMO he played an important rule in team melli qualifiers and he should stay for that reason. Everybody in TM like him and respect him.

Comment

We have to agree to disagree as we don't know the full context behind his decision but one thing for sure is that karim was never there to coach. He joined team melli to discipline players, motivate them and organize the team. Which he honestly did a great job and I rate him for that.
                    Karim bagheri has been getting lots of hate (jealousy) from some "footballi" people in iran. Maybe thats one reason that he didn't want to join team melli. He received comments such as " He gets paid for shouting and hitting players", "Karim bagheri has no knowledge about football, why does he get paid for doing nothing " etc...
                    IMO he played an important rule in team melli qualifiers and he should stay for that reason. Everybody in TM like him and respect him.
                    Again I don't disagree with you on the discipline. But I do also back Estili in saying it's a conflict of interest to have a coach in the national team who is also a coach of major team in the country's top flight league. I can get his point of view.

And if he chooses Persepolis over Iran then maybe it's best he stays with them with all due respect.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Exactly, the players especially the better ones do not respect Skocic, that why they put Bagheri there they needed someone who the players would respect or at least fear …

Comment

His stats as a winger are impressive in the PGPL:

28 Games
                        7 Goals
                        13 Assists

Would be a good move by Skocic if it turns out true.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hopefully we probably need some new exhiting inform players for WC
                          Exhited for this camp!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Is the list out , anyone know who got invited? Did they announce what date ?

Comment

Karim Bagheri is more important for TM than Skocic. He is the one that keeps everyone in line. This is what TM needs more than anything else. CQ was amazing at that and after him Karim's the best guy we have.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

When we expect that this is some meritocratic move we forget the moves and stunts that usually goes on in the alleys of the gedah-abad bazaar.

When a sabzi foroush is running the show expect things to take om for the worse....

Comment

Working...
                                X