• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    You have been brainwashed if you dont think we need CQ
    Please tell me the positives of Sko you saw against Algeria D team

May be so as you suggested .

It’s not about my opinion of CQ , it’s about his zero chance of TM job for Qatar WC.

As for my choice I have repeatedly said if IFF has no money I prefer Sko against GN and Yahya but if IFF has money I am for best high calibre coach IFF can recruit and that was when there were still enough time.

Comment

I've never wanted anything in my life as much as I want a team to sign CQ so I don't have to hear his name mentioned here again.

At this point I don't even care if he is as good as Klopp, it's not about that... It's about the fans not accepting that it's over with him. He isn't going to coach Iran.

Comment

Israel U-20 Qualified for the next world Cup 2023 in Indonesia.
        If Iran qualified and refuse to play Israel is very bad because FIFA always support Israel and maybe punish Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          If Iran qualified and refuse to play Israel is very bad because FIFA always support Israel and maybe punish Iran.

USA qualified also so if Iran qualifies, most likely we see

USA
          Iran
          Israel

In the same group

Comment

Majedi is garbage. Only thing I was impressed with was his composure. Ferdosipour grilled him pretty hard for an hour (so much for ferdosipour will not question interviewees much). Most answers were unsatisfactory, deflecting blame, not accepting responsibility, etc. Answers with regards to fiasco in masshad --> Pathetic.

Thankfully Ferdosipour got some clarity on wtf Azizi Khadem was doing there. Cant believe a few people on this thread still swear by that fraud, imposing himself on TM camps and introducing wizards to TM for psycho-religious consultations.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              May be so as you suggested .

It’s not about my opinion of CQ , it’s about his zero chance of TM job for Qatar WC.

As for my choice I have repeatedly said if IFF has no money I prefer Sko against GN and Yahya but if IFF has money I am for best high calibre coach IFF can recruit and that was when there were still enough time.
              I'm surprised you prefer Sko over Yahya. If Yahya wanted the job I'd bring him in easy, very good coach IMO

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                Well Canada set a precedence so it would be up to Fifa to sanction both.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Majedi is garbage. Only thing I was impressed with was his composure. Ferdosipour grilled him pretty hard for an hour (so much for ferdosipour will not question interviewees much). Most answers were unsatisfactory, deflecting blame, not accepting responsibility, etc. Answers with regards to fiasco in masshad --> Pathetic.
                  Thankfully Ferdosipour got some clarity on wtf Azizi Khadem was doing there. Cant believe a few people on this thread still swear by that fraud, imposing himself on TM camps and introducing wizards to TM for psycho-religious consultations.
                  I am thankful that Ferdosipour is back and finally someone has the gumption to really press for answers and expose the level of incompetence in IFF leadership.

Maajedi is a disaster. I have seen these type of managers who always have a story to justify the lack of results. No sense of personal responsibility. No sense of urgency. Even his apology for Mashahd shameful treatment of our women was conditional. The funny part was when Maajedi said that IFF started planning for September FIFA day the night before Algeria game. Wow! Afareen beh shoma aghayeh Maajedi keh cheh ghadr masool o vaght shenaas hasteed va ahameeateh masooeelatetan raa dark meekonid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be crying rather than laughing. With these kind of people in charge we don't need enemies to sabotage the future of football in Iran. This guy became the caretaker president of IFF roughly two weeks after qualification on January 27th in the win over Iraq. He then chose the super incompetent Hamid Estili to be TM manager. Ferdosipour should have prepared better and said why didn't you start detailed planning back in February? Why weren't you more active in making contacts during the WC draw and having plan A, B and even C for friendlies. What about other aspects of preparation and risk management. Maajedi has the gumption to say "Ma Shaahkar kardeem"!!!! Mr. Maajedi, your only "Shaahkar" is your audacity and shamelessness. In IR, the only thing that has no limits is shamelessness in words and in action. Maajedi is a defeatist, incompetent, minimalist, victim (mazloom) and should not be elected in August. He promised that he has planned an economic opening through sponsorships and government resources in the next few weeks. I predict its another false promise and it reminds me of politicians election time false promises.

Ferdousipour is an asset. He is professional. I liked the fact that he ended the interview with wishing Maajedi good luck in the end. Being civil is something we all lack, including in this forum. He could do better homework and be more detail oriented but he is the best journalist we have by FAR!

Go TM!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Things like this make it hard for me to criticize the guy.
                      Great deed by him. Damesh garm.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Dear

In our group Iran is lowers FIFA ranked and arguably weakest team but we are TM fan and against all odds and limitation hope to advance.

IMO if we missed this chance it may take years to get similar opportunity.
                        With Skocic, yes, but 2018 Team Melli with CQ is on par or better than both Wales and the US. We have a legit shot at winning or getting second in the group with that team

Comment

This guy is so embarrassing. Basically has a defeatist mentality saying we can't advance WHEN HE'S THE HEAD OF THE FEDERATION. It's ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

The wizards and religious consultations are probably the closest we will ever come, to getting a team psykologist for TM,

He atleast wanted them to succeed, compared to now. Listemed to Mahdavikia appointment, was probably because he saw Majedi napping for months at his office.

As he said, DAR ROOZ, faghad 4-5 saat mikhabam..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Things like this make it hard for me to criticize the guy.
                              Great deed by him. Damesh garm.
                              It's hard for me to criticize him too, mainly because of the many years of experience he has. This dude has played under 5 different coaches since 2008. 14 years of experience. 3 Asian Cups, 2 World Cups, many ACL tournaments (1 final). When he's inconsistent he can be a real pain in the neck. But on a good day, he'll kill himself and do everything he can for Team Melli. He also has a good attitude and is a true captain. I've never seen or heard anything bad about Hajsafi, outside the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X