Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ bro the turning point has been having a coach with no tactic and Azadegan experience... Denmark lost at home when Eriksen collapsed in the Euros but still bounced back...

Comment

With so many good foreign coaches coming into the IPL this season, anyone feel that may help to raise the level of play for domestic-based players in TM?

Also curious, has there been any reporting on why the IPL is suddenly recruiting major international coaches? Feels like an order must have come down from the top in a WC year.

Sa Pinto, Morais and Berdyev have coached at some of the highest levels in Europe. All of a sudden they all enter IPL in the same year? Hmm!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        With so many good foreign coaches coming into the IPL this season, anyone feel that may help to raise the level of play for domestic-based players in TM?

Also curious, has there been any reporting on why the IPL is suddenly recruiting major international coaches? Feels like an order must have come down from the top in a WC year.

Sa Pinto, Morais and Berdyev have coached at some of the highest levels in Europe. All of a sudden they all enter IPL in the same year? Hmm!
        Nothing will change until more resources and focus is placed on youth football.

These foreign coaches and players will do very little besides line the pockets of agents and CAS lawyers.

Comment

Enter Dragon

With the start of the PGL, Dragan Skocic, who had spent some time abroad visiting Iranian teams' training camps in Turkey and legionnaires who wereplaying in European countries, returned to Tehran.
          The first game of the 22nd league in Tehran will probably be the match between Esteghlal and Sepahan, and the head coach of TM will be paying great attention to it.

Comment

Vahid Halilhodzic sacked from Morocco national team. Change in command with 3 months to go until the World Cup. It was a possibility that was discussed a lot for months, considering the conflicts with references in the country (such as Ziyech and Mazraoui).

Another that can still change for the World Cup is Iran.
            The internal climate is terrible and recently the division of the squad became public with posts from the players.
            Dragan Skocic was fired and reinstated in the same week.
            There is an election in the Federation on 30/Aug and the decision will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              If there's a god, I beg it to let CQ be Morocco's head coach for maximum lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                If there's a god, I beg it to let CQ be Morocco's head coach for maximum lulz.

They are going for Walid Regragui (Moroccan) allegedly.

Comment

so much for its way too late to change the coach

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    so much for its way too late to change the coach
                    That was only Nokhodi, most people were aware of 1998 World Cup.

Comment

picture taken at airport of CQ waiting for sko to be fired
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Oh yes, the World Cup that we performed so admirably.

Comment

How dare you sir !

I’m old enough that I remember 1998!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            How dare you sir !

I’m old enough that I remember 1998!
                            Okay, then why were you in a debate with DR Strangemoosh about changing coach before the World Cup? There is no time limit on changing the coach before World Cup.

Comment

Okay, then why were you in a debate with DR Strangemoosh about changing coach before the World Cup? There is no time limit on changing the coach before World Cup.
                              I have had many discussions with Dr. S. However I can’t remember the context. I think we were discussing whether it’s a good idea or not, rather than when or if it has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                picture taken at airport of CQ waiting for sko to be fired
                                Isn’t that Diz in the background. I know he likes to travel a lot, especially to Oporto 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X