This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Get all our european legionares back to PGL, with the exception of Jahanbaksh, Taremi, Azmoun and maybe Ghoddos.
    Then close the league 5 weeks before the WC and go to camp in Qatar.

I've heard they might also close their league a couple of weeks before WC.
    That means our QSL legionares will also be available for a camp.

We can play a few Qatari clubs and Qatar national team 2-3 times.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Even if not possible, they can play iran U23 TM a few times, 2-3 days in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      There was a time entire Asia was envious of our midfield.
      we had more than 9-10 superb mids half of whom used to be left out of TM rosters (to outraged furious fans' chagrin), who'd be starters anywhere else.
      Today?
      we're reduced to nourolahi and the likes!!!!
      WTF has happened to the league and club football?
      WTF has happened?

Things change. A nation doesn't invest it its foundations, and now countries like Japan have over a dozen excellent midfielders playing throughout Europe whereas Iran has a tiny pool.

Everything changes, even the analysts on these sites who had other members on these sites hanging on their every word have found that the font-changing and use of bold text no longer works any more.

Perhaps appreciating the good things we have had in the last decade, and the people who had a role in improving out football and created a team which was so much more than the sum of its parts, might not have been such a bad thing, no?

Comment

think Gold Bezan had a nice theory on that a couple of episodes ago, or maybe it was TeamMelli Talk. Dont remember whitch of them it was,
        About it going in cycles, and since its not organized training in the different ages up to senior level, we have a defensive league some times, and then offensive league some times. like it goes in waves.. Making it go around from creating good defenders, to good midfielders, to good offensive players, and then cycle begins from the start again.
        i may remember it different from what one of those podcast said, and put my own twist on it in my memory, but i think it was something like that. and i agree with that stand.

we lack proper planned style identification, so we can build players from early ages to senior level. that would probably even out the cycles..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          The anti-Iranian IR forces inside Iran tried to paint Vouria Ghafouri as a Kurdish seperatist but he responded beautifully:

"I have one life/soul and I would sacrifice my life 1000 times for Iran"

Vouria Ghaffouri

Don't worry Vouria e Aziz! We know you are not a Vatan Foroush

More and more Iranians are awake and already know who the real Vatan Foroush are.

The Vatan Foroush are the rats disguised in mollah clothing. And unfortunately, they will NOT prevail in the destruction of Iran

Comment

According to Farsnew
            Next TM training camp will be held in a European country.
            Austria is a candidate.

Farsnews

Comment

an other take on the IFF, Skocic and CQ, just listen to the first 2 minutes to what Corey has to say..
              He summs it up pretty well.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vro9-ay2Mbw
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                According to Farsnew
                Austria is a candidate.

Farsnews
                Would be awesome if Team Melli holds a camp in Austria and plays a game or two here. Me and my family would definitely drive over there and watch 😄👍🏽🇮🇷

Comment

According to Farsnew
                  Austria is a candidate.

Farsnews
                  https://youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo

Comment

didn't know Kish is now considered to be in Europe lol

According to Farsnew
                    Austria is a candidate.

Farsnews

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Loool Kish eshghe haha! 😂👏

Comment

Warm up video before Wilmotz trial verdict comes next month
                        Old video of IFF getting verdict in CAS leaked
                        here is a short clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKSsnJZ8H0
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Majedi

I have repeated this many times;

Skocic is the definitive head coach of TM at the World Cup

Mirshad Majedi, acting head of the Football Federation, stressed that there is no intention to change Skocic at the Qatar World Cup in the minds of federation officials

باز هم تکرار میکنم که آقای اسکوچیچ گزینه اول و آخر من برای حضور در راس کادر فنی تیم ملی در جام جهانی قطر است
                          و به هیچ وجه درست نیست مدت زمان کمی که تا جام جهانی باقی مانده را با این حرف های تکراری از دست بدهیم.

Majedi

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Great. Let’s do a summer camp in hell hole Doha and another camp in chilly 🥶 Austria 🇦🇹!! Great acclimation for Doha in Nov !!!

Comment

According to Farsnew
                              Austria is a candidate.
                              Farsnews
                              This is what Beyranvand alluded to in his interview with Footballe Bartar.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Great. Let’s do a summer camp in hell hole Doha and another camp in chilly ������ Austria ������������!! Great acclimation for Doha in Nov !!!

For IFF/Sko to select location of next and that last training camp weather is not as critical as preference of opponents.
                                They will set up camp close to convenience of 2 opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X