This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I don't think any western country will accept a friendly with Iran.
    If possible, we should get 2 friendlies even if they are very close to each other. We would field 2 different teams during these 2 games
    Nabi has already said that CQ's plan is for a friendly with a small Persian Gulf country with our domestic players only in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      Ramin Rezaeian isn't part of the squad anymore, no? I guess that's it for him and the WC. Say whatever you want about his personality, but I think he was one of our key fighters and best players in WC 2019.
      In 2019 WC, he was the best, but not in WC 2018! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        We are probably 15-25 depending on how much CQ fumes we've inhaled at any given day but Canada's 17th ranking has made me shaash myself and now I need a shower and a change of trousers. The best bit is the reasoning:

Canada’s 2-0 defeat by Uruguay in Bratislava on Tuesday showed they can compete with some of the best sides.

And then they wonder why I support Putin.
        And that was my reasoning as well. Fair enough, I would put us at 19 behind Japan, and Mexico (I know they are lower but they deserve higher) with possibility to finish top 16 .

Comment

My friend says IR has not allowed Alireza Faghani to judge in Qatar due to his support of the protests, is that true?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            My friend says IR has not allowed Alireza Faghani to judge in Qatar due to his support of the protests, is that true?!
            Not really. He’s switching over to the Australian FA. He lived in Australia too.

Comment

what happend to CQ assistant? So the plan to bring in a Iranian assistant was for nothing? After he leaves we will go back to pre CQ era again?

Comment

According to TM assistant coach Roger de Sa, both he and Queiroz are now confident TM can qualify for the knockout round from the group stage of the World Cup:
                https://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/so...r-uruguay-win/

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Not really. He’s switching over to the Australian FA. He lived in Australia too.

as member of australia f.a he can not ref for australia
                  at national team level.

iran can stop him fom working national team games.
                  but they wont. and he will reff in qatar.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS
                  IRAN DID NOT GIVE HIS NAME FOR 2023 SEASON LOL
                  so faghani can not reff in asian cup.

Comment

They are getting back at him. He's anti establishment, never had a good relationship with the federation, and doesn't kiss ass. He's also critical of the regime and support Azmoun and Karimi.

The excuse is he's getting too old but he's clearly the most respected and talented referee in Iran. He could ref internationally till 45

Comment

Carlos Queiroz interview:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B4%D9%88%D9%85
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

محمد نبی سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال: قرارداد کی*روش تا پایان جام جهانی است ولی قصد داریم برای جام ملت*ها هم با او تمدید کنیم.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          They are getting back at him. He's anti establishment, never had a good relationship with the federation, and doesn't kiss ass. He's also critical of the regime and support Azmoun and Karimi.

The excuse is he's getting too old but he's clearly the most respected and talented referee in Iran. He could ref internationally till 45
                          The decision is political, days after he supports Iran Protests, Ali Karimi and Sardar Azmoun - even though it's true he lives in Australia. You can even get that from Alireza's last post. Alireza would never represent Australia over Iran - it's because he's been forced out because he spoke out.

Comment

🎤 Carlos Queiroz' interview with BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0d3m4b8

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              محمد نبی سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال: قرارداد کی*روش تا پایان جام جهانی است ولی قصد داریم برای جام ملت*ها هم با او تمدید کنیم.

OpenStadiums has been begging FIFA to ban Iran from the World Cup. Our 3rd consecutive World Cup, 2 great results in recent friendlies against Uruguay and Senegal might go down the drain. If FIFA mixes politics and sports, by banning Team Melli due to non-Sporting and political issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Nabi has already said that CQ's plan is for a friendly with a small Persian Gulf country with our domestic players only in Iran.
                                Kuwait, I assume.

Comment

Working...
                                X