How is your World Cup Ticket situation…

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is your World Cup Ticket situation…

Thanks

How is your World Cup Ticket situation…

My Application had been unsuccessfull, How about yours… does anybody have tickets??

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,800 Posts
    i ordered mine in the last Random selection round.
    havent yet got an acceptance or denial email from FIFA..!!

Just logged on to my account on FIFA
    it says they wont give me an answer till at the earliest May 31st..!!? i thought this last purchase window closed on 4-28th .... so they get a whole month to decide if my application for tickets was accepted or denied..?? sounds bit long /wack..?? right.?

here is copy paste from FIFA

"Ticket applicants will be notified of the outcome of their ticket applications via email no earlier than the 31 May 2022."

"If you applied for tickets during the Random Selection Draw sales period, please confirm the email address you used in your FIFA Ticketing Account and check your mailbox from 31 May 2022. The FIFA Ticketing Centre will send you an email notification with the outcome of the random selection draw(s) from this date, including the instructions to pay for your tickets in case your ticket application is successful or partially successful. Until 31 May 2022 no further action is required and your ticket application will remain in a pending status."

Ps

Flight prices are certainly begining to come down to earth... found some as cheap as $1400-1900 now ... i'll wait till closer to Aug. to buy though... i think better timed and cheaper flights yet may become available..!!?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    i ordered mine in the last Random selection round.
    havent yet got an acceptance or denial email from FIFA..!!

Just logged on to my account on FIFA
    it says they wont give me an answer till at the earliest May 31st..!!? i thought this last purchase window closed on 4-28th .... so they get a whole month to decide if my application for tickets was accepted or denied..?? sounds bit long /wack..?? right.?

here is copy paste from FIFA

"Ticket applicants will be notified of the outcome of their ticket applications via email no earlier than the 31 May 2022."

"If you applied for tickets during the Random Selection Draw sales period, please confirm the email address you used in your FIFA Ticketing Account and check your mailbox from 31 May 2022. The FIFA Ticketing Centre will send you an email notification with the outcome of the random selection draw(s) from this date, including the instructions to pay for your tickets in case your ticket application is successful or partially successful. Until 31 May 2022 no further action is required and your ticket application will remain in a pending status."

Ps

Flight prices are certainly begining to come down to earth... found some as cheap as $1400-1900 now ... i'll wait till closer to Aug. to buy though... i think better timed and cheaper flights yet may become available..!!?
    yes even qatar said themselves more and more flights would become available. not sure why people rushed to spend 2.5K on flights

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ostad_Goosfand For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Everybody will be notified on 31st of May. In the Draw neither me nor 4 friends of mine has been successfull I Wonder if anybody has tickets??

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    me also waiting on 31st May ... till now no tickets

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nika89 For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Respect to all of you who are going.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,800 Posts
    Did anybody yet got an email confirmation for their ticket orders during this last phase ..! ??
    Or everyone must wait till end of May to find out !?

Whats the next sale phase like !? When is that !?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,935 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Did anybody yet got an email confirmation for their ticket orders during this last phase ..! ??
    Or everyone must wait till end of May to find out !?
    Whats the next sale phase like !? When is that !?
    The second random selection draw was closed on April 28 and people will be notified of the result no earlier than May 31, 2022. There will be another "first come, first serve" phase with dates TBD. If you submitted an application for this phase like "yours truly", your application will be in pending state until May 31st and you will be notified on or after that date of the result. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Go TM!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,892 Times in 582 Posts
    does anyone have insight into accommodations/hotels?

Thanks
    accomodation is only bookable with valid/successfull Ticket Application ID. And is managed centraly By FIFA/Qatar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 86

You do not have permission to view the list of names.