• Show
Clear All

For future motto/slogans, I add these ones,
    Ya Berazil, Ya Argentine.. IFF 😷
    Its 99,9 % done deal - IFF
    It will come soon, IFF
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

How the hell can our clubs get decent uhlsport - like Sepahan, or other teams can get Joma, like PP did, and our own NT cannot?

Comment

^

yeah, i would like to hear more from Gol Bezan about this, they usualy drop news that are reliable but I still would like to know how they found out about it since they dropped the news. is it confirmed? (iff has not said anything from what I know, publicly) or is is rumors etc
        its strange since i believe someone said we will go with uhlsport. and the import taxes well nothing changed since last time we had uhlsport?

so I would like to know if this is confirmed, or just rumors or guessing.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Yeah after they landed back in Tehran he mentioned “lebas” as one of the many issues the team had

To me it sounded very much like quality, not sure what else there could be to complain about.
          Quantity. He started discussing quantity or lack of friendlies, camps, and then said lebas as well. They likely had to reuse kits.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

this video has leaked from IFF. revealing the competence of the group
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrLwB7RuFdw
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I know this is the least of our concerns right now

But merooj just looks terrible. I've seen UPSL teams and USL2 teams have nicer jerseys than us. For an unknown brand you'd think they can come up with a more unique and nice design

This is almost like the 2009 kit we had when Ghotbi took over. A carbon copy. What a bad jersey

Comment

Belakhare chi shod? Alesheport ra entekhab kardan ya Majid Hoghebaz?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                  Belakhare chi shod? Alesheport ra entekhab kardan ya Majid Hoghebaz?

At this point I would prefer Majid all way for the WC. Screw those khareji brands who just want to exploit us with shady middle men in Dubai..

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    I know this is the least of our concerns right now

But merooj just looks terrible. I've seen UPSL teams and USL2 teams have nicer jerseys than us. For an unknown brand you'd think they can come up with a more unique and nice design

This is almost like the 2009 kit we had when Ghotbi took over. A carbon copy. What a bad jersey
                    I have seen Nike, Adidas, puma and some other brands' templates for wc2022, they looks so terrible designwise. Remove their fancy brand and you will think the shirts are designed by some little exotic brands

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I have seen Nike, Adidas, puma and some other brands' templates for wc2022, they looks so terrible designwise. Remove their fancy brand and you will think the shirts are designed by some little exotic brands
                      The Marathon kits worn by Peru and Costa Ricas New Balance gear looked like soaked beach towels. Definitely not very good for Qatar environment. Both team players looked like they were carrying an additional 10 pounds!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

In the end the federation realised after a month of negotiations with various European brands that they can't afford the import taxes

So they're sticking with Majid.

Yes I know it sounds dumb, because it is.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          In the end the federation realised after a month of negotiations with various European brands that they can't afford the import taxes

So they're sticking with Majid.

Yes I know it sounds dumb, because it is.
                          Can’t they ask to borrow some money back from Wilmots to pay for it.

Comment

That's a lot of exposure for Majid lol. Will FIFA allow this?

This is what will happen:

IFF will assume it's okay to keep Majid as their sponsor. Then 2-3 weeks before the World Cup it'll be all over the news that FIFA won't accept or allow Majid to be presented on world televsion.

Something like this will happen. It'll be the icing on the cake of 2014's "Iranians won't swap shirts because of limited supplies." and 2018's "Nike will not allow Iranians to wear boots/Iran will pay Adidas to wear their generic design."

In 2022, it'll be something along the lines of "FIFA will not allow Iran to wear their domestic sponsored brand. The Iranian national football team will not participate at the World Cup unless they find an acceptable sponsor."

IFF hesaabi gand zadin. Hesaabi reedeen be behtarin Team Melli dar taarikhe footballemoon

Dametoon garm! Bravo!

Comment

Yani negah kon be koja residim. Badbakhtar az in akhe mishe? Hatta goonie sibzamini e dorost hesabi ham nemitunan jur konan. They can't afford the import tax???? Are they for real??

Comment

I saw teams wearing their nice looking Puma kits and it just made me feel worse.

You mean to tell me that we can't even get Uhlsport? That can't be possible. How did we get Uhlsport in 2014 but we can't now? Is it because of sanctions?

Are we that poor that we can't get a one time deal? At least until the 2023 Asian Cup?

Where is our "frozen" money from FIFA that the islamic republic is holding from our national football team? You know, the money that Carlos Queiroz was screaming is owed to Team Melli.

Comment

Working...
                                X