New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    If you recall in 2014, TM camped in Austria. They were livid about how bad the kits are to the point it was in western media.
    Uhlsport reps came in from Germany to Austria and said yeah these are uhlsport, but they're not our standards... they then left and did nothing.

Something makes me think Uhlsport HQ doesn't care as long as they get their cut.
    i dont recall the friendlies/camps prior to WC ... but Our Player's version of the Uhl at WC 14 BRAZIL looked to be of pretty decent quality and authentic to me ..!!

look man, ultimately hamoon ghadr ke pool midi aash mikhori..!!
    outside of the World Cup's Huge Advertising and Marketing value .... TM sponsorship mean$ very little if any other lucrative value to Uhlsport ..! so off cousrse they dont give a fk (especially so after the WC) if a reseller of their's provided TM with inferior quality kits or not..!! like i said earlier there is little to no motivation for them to handle things otherwise...because absolutely no Trade-mark, Brand protection provided for them domestically in iran ....where most all companies usually hope to recover their sponsorship investment with consistent, high volume sales ...!
    the inside the country market is gonna be flooded with $10-15 knock-offs (probably with the player name and number and all badges, be it utter shitt quality) purchased from Alibaba and mass marketed throughout the country ..!
    and to boot there is Only a few of us Expats who would pay top dollar ($90-100) to buy genuine article ...!!.regardless of all the bs claims to otherwise here..!!

Comment

I bought around 15 different kits and Iran 2014 shirt by Uhlsport is way the worst quality wise.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        UHL sport was the worst of the foreign bidders.

Since the quality is going to be shit, I hope the design is at least nice like the Sepahan jerseys this season and incorporates Iranian art in it.
        Yeah, the Sepahan and Persepolis Uhlsport jerseys had some sick designs, so I'm optimistic on that front at least.

Comment

Shame we couldn’t get someone like Hummel or even Joma.

Comment

The uhlsport quality in 2014 WC sucked - design was alright

But the WCQ kit quality in 2012-2013 were actually very good. I have a red one from Iran and it's far better than the WC version

Comment

Believe it or not, the quality of the Chinese Adidas jerseys I ordered online in 2018 are better than Majid. It is sad.

Comment

So when does UHL start providing kits? Will we be wearing them for June 5th v. Canada???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

we won't be getting new kits till last minute
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

They’ll be wearing the striped Uhlsport socks from 2014, the ones they wore last year vs. Bahrain. Their shorts will be from 2004 Asian Cup and the shirts will be Majid. Our Goalkeepers however will be wearing Daei. They may or may not have sticker logos ironed on. But rest of them team will have sowed on crests. It may or may not match.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      They’ll be wearing the striped Uhlsport socks from 2014, the ones they wore last year vs. Bahrain. Their shorts will be from 2004 Asian Cup and the shirts will be Majid. Our Goalkeepers however will be wearing Daei. They may or may not have sticker logos ironed on. But rest of them team will have sowed on crests. It may or may not match.
                      2022 and we still have this kind of problems. even east african teams have sponsors, know how to stick with one brand and have umbro or macron as a sponsor. almost 100 years of football in iran and we still didnt got an outstanding kit yet lol

Comment

our last kit with uhlsport was realy nice!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
                          2022 and we still have this kind of problems. even east african teams have sponsors, know how to stick with one brand and have umbro or macron as a sponsor. almost 100 years of football in iran and we still didnt got an outstanding kit yet lol
                          We joke about it but it's sad. For a country to sit #1 in Asia and still face these problems despite sanctions, is truly embarrassing.

The only reason I didn't bring up the socks last year is because I really like them lol. And the fact that our boys wore them when we spanked Bahrain 3-0 and beat Iraq who started getting por-rooh, thinking they're better than us because of a fluke victory over Wilmots' TM. Otherwise I would have made fun of the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            our last kit with uhlsport was realy nice!
                            Our 2014 World Cup kits were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Our 2014 World Cup kits were amazing.
                              The red one was...the white was ok design wise.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                The red one was...the white was ok design wise.

Compared to the other 4 World Cup kits, both of them were great in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X