New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    kiri qualitiesh ke asan arr mizad az too telvezoon az hamoon roozeh aval.!! lol 😂
    I thought of IFF kit deals when I saw this episode
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sRGoig08c

Bart the Cool Kid Season 33 Ep 15
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Exactly lol….and thank you I’ve been trying to tell ppl this here forever. Forget that the design is god awful and looks like a scribble scrabble from a kindergartner, the quality of their products is just as bad.

Best case scenario is for Afam’s kits to be good quality. Their designs are by far the best I have ever seen and they have so many sample concepts they have put out there and all look great.
      I am amazed that no TM player or TM technical staff complained about the quality of Majid. CQ kojaaee keh yaadet be-kheir! I think we should stick to Uhlsport unless Afam's quality is up to par. I agree that their designs are very creative. I am always amazed at how creative people of Iran are in spite of IR. There is an ocean separating the regime and people from many perspectives.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
        Because domestic suppliers simply don't have the knowledge or money to make anything modern that our athletics can perform in.

This was one of CQ's main points, he wanted our athletics to be able to perform with the best equipment possible, besides the performance disadvantage (especially in Qatar) the psychological of wearing crappy kits like badbakht bicharehs can be a factor.
        Sure, they may not be good now, but they're not going to get any better if they're not invested in.

How do you expect domestic brands to get better if domestic companies don't purchase anything from them?
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          Sure, they may not be good now, but they're not going to get any better if they're not invested in.

How do you expect domestic brands to get better if domestic companies don't purchase anything from them?
          I feel you but we just can't have nice things with corruption and I.r goons in charge.

Comment

i dont know how uhlsport quality is today, but back then in 2014 it was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              I am amazed that no TM player or TM technical staff complained about the quality of Majid. CQ kojaaee keh yaadet be-kheir! I think we should stick to Uhlsport unless Afam's quality is up to par. I agree that their designs are very creative. I am always amazed at how creative people of Iran are in spite of IR. There is an ocean separating the regime and people from many perspectives.

Go TM!
              Chances are what TM wears is not what we in public can access. Not sure if Majid is on par with Nike or Puma quality wise (I sincerely doubt they would be) but they aren't going to sell general public match quality kits...for 1 they will be super thin and easily destroyed as day to day wear. They are designed as 1x use for matches only which was our whole issue with uhlsport not supplying enough kits and the ones we had were being destroyed by repeated wear and washing.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Seems like it will be Uhlsport

کمپانی آلمانی آلشپورت که در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۴ اسپانسر البسه تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بود در جام*جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر نیز به عنوان اسپانسر پیراهن یوزهای ایرانی انتخاب شد.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

khob Uhl's overall quality is probably gonna be bit better than any of the local companies who were vying to rep us in official bids..! now lets hope they take some Design cues from AFAM and come up with something unique and snazzy for us ..!
                  wonder who were the foreign based companies in the bidding mix..? can't imagine any of them were the top 3-5 brands... simply because of IFF's demand to rep us for 3 years..!!
                  if it were for just the WC.... then im sure we coulda possibly attracted bids from some of the more elite brands, irrelevant of sanctions hassels etc..!?

Comment

khob Uhl's overall quality is probably gonna be bit better than any of the local companies who were vying to rep us in official bids..! now lets hope they take some Design cues from AFAM and come up with something unique and snazzy for us ..!
                    wonder who were the foreign based companies in the bidding mix..? can't imagine any of them were the top 3-5 brands... simply because of IFF's demand to rep us for 3 years..!!
                    if it were for just the WC.... then im sure we coulda possibly attracted bids from some of the more elite brands, irrelevant of sanctions hassels etc..!?
                    No elite brands submitted bids.

You guys overrate uhlsport. They're perfectly happy to use middlemen who use factories in Dubai and who knows where to provide poor quality kits.
                    My point is if we are providing poor quality no matter what, let's use an Iranian company.

Comment

That's sad - The German stuff they gave us in 2014 was already bad both in terms of quality and amateur style stickers for the game details. Just imagine how bad the Iranian made stuff is going to be.

Comment

Uhlsport uses their greasy middle men to lobby for these deals always. We as customers can get good quality uhlsport products but someway, somehow our TM gets the sh!t stuff that they produce in the middle east. It’s so messed up, someone or some ppl in IFF is making $ off of this and that’s why it keeps happening that they always come back as the sponsor. I’m not surprised one bit…..

I have to say though I know that was an issue in 2014 I’m not sure after that if it was as much of an issue since I don’t remember it being talked about so hopefully it has improved. Also I’m interested to see their designs that they offer…..the ones we saw in WCQ’s is not going to cut it at all they need to do way better
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          No elite brands submitted bids.

You guys overrate uhlsport. They're perfectly happy to use middlemen who use factories in Dubai and who knows where to provide poor quality kits.
                          My point is if we are providing poor quality no matter what, let's use an Iranian company.
                          Well @ least the players & staff are likely to be provided with far better quality finished product for the Wc tournament @ a very least. Even the last time in 2014 they did so… it was blatantly clear from pics ..!

And as far as providing a kit for the massive majority of the TM fans who are local, of course they’re going to use a poor, secondary quality garment for those folks because most all expect to pay no more than 10 $15 for it & other local knockoffs are likely gonna be flooding iranian/chinese markets anyhow..!

As it’s often the case, us expat TM fans are the ones who are most likely to get screwed by paying top dollar & still be provided by at best mid -quality finished garment which is nicer than the shitt that will be all over iran bazzars but still lacking the player personalization & WC badges etc of those supposed suppar chinese/local knock offs.

Looking at it from purely business perspective it makes sense for uhl to approach it the whole market like they did in the past, by having a more targeted marketing tactic to selling kits thus having different grade quality of kits made specific to each target customer..! Possibly fk over the minority customers (us) with lackluster quality piece for top dollar…. Simply because we dont have variety retail front choices..!

Comment

Did you guys see this interview with Majid Saedifar? I didn’t see it in here…
                            https://snn.ir/004END
                            https://snn.ir/004ELs

Comment

UHL sport was the worst of the foreign bidders.

Since the quality is going to be shit, I hope the design is at least nice like the Sepahan jerseys this season and incorporates Iranian art in it.

Comment

Well @ least the players & staff are likely to be provided with far better quality finished product for the Wc tournament @ a very least. Even the last time in 2014 they did so… it was blatantly clear from pics ..!

And as far as providing a kit for the massive majority of the TM fans who are local, of course they’re going to use a poor, secondary quality garment for those folks because most all expect to pay no more than 10 $15 for it & other local knockoffs are likely gonna be flooding iranian/chinese markets anyhow..!

As it’s often the case, us expat TM fans are the ones who are most likely to get screwed by paying top dollar & still be provided by at best mid -quality finished garment which is nicer than the shitt that will be all over iran bazzars but still lacking the player personalization & WC badges etc of those supposed suppar chinese/local knock offs.

Looking at it from purely business perspective it makes sense for uhl to approach it the whole market like they did in the past, by having a more targeted marketing tactic to selling kits thus having different grade quality of kits made specific to each target customer..! Possibly fk over the minority customers (us) with lackluster quality piece for top dollar…. Simply because we dont have variety retail front choices..!
                                If you recall in 2014, TM camped in Austria. They were livid about how bad the kits are to the point it was in western media.
                                Uhlsport reps came in from Germany to Austria and said yeah these are uhlsport, but they're not our standards... they then left and did nothing.

Something makes me think Uhlsport HQ doesn't care as long as they get their cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X