New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    I would be more than happy for any of these concept shirts from Afam to become a reality:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLHqzEs4dx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcV9iftMFmy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbc7R9DMCHG/
    Wow especially the green one, but somehow i feel ive seen something near to this before !? Mexico maybe ? Damn imagine something like this as our Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
      would never happen cause its an american brand. i wish we could have NB or UA because they make the best quality kits
      Puma is German

Comment

At least IFF told us that a committee has met and is looking at six proposals. That's better than before when they did not communicate what was going on after the first two RFPs (Request for Proposal). This last one was the third RFP. I appreciated even a little bit of transparency.

They need to also have a committee to look at Skocic's WC prep plan and have Estili answer questions about what he has been doing.

Go TM!

Comment

This might be the Austrian brand.
          Never heard of them until today.
          https://sansirro-shop.com/

Comment

hope we get joma

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
              Puma is German
              dude i know puma is german. you were talking about NB which is american.

Comment

It's not Puma.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

im a bit unsure about this afam, sure some of them look great but do they have the quality, expertice and experiance? we cant afford to gamble before world cup with kits that maybe isnt up to quality. design is important but it isnt all about that. do they even sponsor a pgpl team so the kit quality can be evaluated?

personaly i think we should go back to uhlsport, they looked great and it felt like the quality issues was sorted out. aka got rid of sneaky middlehands? maybe why we lost them since somebody in iff wanted to make sidemoney

i say we should go with a brand that is well known. and in worst way we do it the carlito way, aka order from adidas shop for world cup.
                  hope we go back to uhlsport.

#NB would be great, Porto has one of the best looking kits and its a well known brand. but its american so it is what it is.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I ordered the majid Jersey from their website, it arrived after 2 months and my god the quality is poor.. uhlsport was way better. No way they will wear this in the WC
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

the country is virtually bankrupt, why on earth are we buying kits from a foreign supplier?

just invest in the quality of domestic suppliers if anything.

so dumb.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        the country is virtually bankrupt, why on earth are we buying kits from a foreign supplier?

so dumb.
                        In such cases the sponsor should be providing free kits and then hoping to make money by selling replicas to fans.

IFF only bought adidas kits last World Cup, because no decent sponsor would want to navigate through the sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          I ordered the majid Jersey from their website, it arrived after 2 months and my god the quality is poor.. uhlsport was way better. No way they will wear this in the WC
                          Exactly lol….and thank you I’ve been trying to tell ppl this here forever. Forget that the design is god awful and looks like a scribble scrabble from a kindergartner, the quality of their products is just as bad.

Best case scenario is for Afam’s kits to be good quality. Their designs are by far the best I have ever seen and they have so many sample concepts they have put out there and all look great.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            This might be the Austrian brand.
                            Never heard of them until today.
                            https://sansirro-shop.com/
                            The Austrian brand is Loeffler I believe.

https://www.loeffler.at/en/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              kiri qualitiesh ke asan arr mizad az too telvezoon az hamoon roozeh aval.!! lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

so dumb.
                                Because domestic suppliers simply don't have the knowledge or money to make anything modern that our athletics can perform in.

This was one of CQ's main points, he wanted our athletics to be able to perform with the best equipment possible, besides the performance disadvantage (especially in Qatar) the psychological of wearing crappy kits like badbakht bicharehs can be a factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X