New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    I would be more than happy for any of these concept shirts from Afam to become a reality:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLHqzEs4dx/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CcV9iftMFmy/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbc7R9DMCHG/
    That green is so freaking beautiful, I’d love nothing more than an Iranian brand with beautiful designs like this get some love by being our sponsor on the big stage. I’ve been a big fan of Afam designs I’m very eager to get my hands on some of their products to se how the quality is.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    I think that was part of the issue. Not enough supply for the demand in TO. I know everywhere I went either was sold out or hadn't gotten any supply. I was able to get UHlsport jerseys both from Iran and online but in 2006 online shopping was not on my radar.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Looks like Puma didn't want Canadians to have their product. And yes I'm in the Tdot region.
    Wow that’s truly shocking I can’t understand how and why they wouldn’t kill it in the Toronto market with Iran kits it just doesn’t make financial sense to me. I wonder why that call was made to not make them as accessible to you guys….hopefully this afam brand is decent in quality and they take the lead but we all know with how political IFF is that’s not going to happen but we can dream for now

Seeing how savy they are I bet they would find a way to make their kits accessible outside Iran too.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      I would be more than happy for any of these concept shirts from Afam to become a reality:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLHqzEs4dx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcV9iftMFmy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbc7R9DMCHG/
      I see Saman liked the first one

Would FIFA allow this? At the World Cup it’s usually one of the following brands: Adidas, Puma, Nike, Uhlsport, Joma, LEGEA, and Hummel.

Not sure if FIFA would allow Majid, Merooj or Daei? I’m not sure.

Whatever it is, the quality is what’s important. We don’t want our boys wearing 2 pounds of plastic lol.

Comment

i think we have a realistic chance to get umbro or macron. if sanctions get lifted a bit, they will come after us i promise you that. i would be very happy with both, there kits are fire.

Fun fact: Macron had intress to sponsor us back in the days, but the federation wanted to go with givova instead lol

Comment

The brand we have now is ok, but the design is really amatuerish. Our boys deserve better. All this talent in Iran with design and this is the best they could come up with?

Also the Sepahan Uhlsport jerseys are top notch - something similar could be made with TM colors

Comment

Does anyone know if the current Majid/ Merooj kit is being sold in stores in Tehran? 🙏🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Does anyone know if the current Majid/ Merooj kit is being sold in stores in Tehran? [emoji1374]
              Being sold online for those in Iran. Check their website.

https://www.majidshop.ir/product-cat...otball/page/2/

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Being sold online for those in Iran. Check their website.

https://www.majidshop.ir/product-cat...otball/page/2/

Ok thanks, probably also available in stores in Tehran then 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Ok thanks, probably also available in stores in Tehran then [emoji1303]
                  I would assume so. Prices are in Toman.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

publish date: 11 may 1401 - 17:45
                    a review of the proposals for supplying the national teams' clothes at the meeting of the commission of transactions
                    the meeting of the football federation's trading commission was held to review the proposals received regarding the supply of national teams' clothing over the next three years.

according to the official website of the football federation after the publication of the official call for the supply of national teams' clothing over the next three years (1401 to 1403) on april 30 and the receipt of the relevant proposals, the meeting of the football federation's transaction commission with the presence of the head of the football federation, official members and invitees of the commission, national team officials, heads of committees and related departments, as well as representatives of the volunteer companies from 10 am on wednesday, may 11, at the public relations office of the federation football was held.
                    in this meeting, through legal procedures and process, the envelopes of the applicant's companies were opened and formally presented with the details of the proposals of the six companies.
                    accordingly, considering the review of financial proposals and pricing based on the standards and indicators of the football federation and the details of the published recall, the quality of clothing in the quality assessment commission as well as economic and financial competences, the ability to provide the required clothes on time and other related issues will be evaluated at the upcoming meeting of the federation's trading commission to be decided by final conclusion in this regard.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11805/%D8%A8...84%D8%A7%D8%AA
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I hope we get Puma. Wishful thinking, I know. But I hope we get Puma. NB wouldn't be bad either. We can send Mehdi to their headquarters. He can share with them how many goals he's scored while wearing their brand at FC Porto.

Comment

The Comittee meeting yesterday regarding kits apparently dealt with 3 domestic and 3 foreign suppliers.
                        German, Austrian, and Spanish.

German is probably uhlsport, Spanish is probably Joma, not sure what Austria has.

Just give it to a domestic brand and a help a couple of factory workers in Iran make a few bucks.

Comment

The Comittee meeting yesterday regarding kits apparently dealt with 3 domestic and 3 foreign suppliers.
                          German is probably uhlsport, Spanish is probably Joma, not sure what Austria has.
                          Just give it to a domestic brand and a help a couple of factory workers in Iran make a few bucks.
                          I prefer Joma.

Joma, the Spanish sports brand has been rated as the third most important brand in world football with 26 professional clubs wearing the distinctive logo in the top 20 leagues.

The study has been compiled by Brazilian agency Jambo Sport Business and has been based across the 2016/17 season, covering 368 teams, competing in the top 20 leagues. Nike heads the list with 79 representative clubs, followed by Adidas with 74. Joma, thanks to an impressive recruitment campaign which began with 11 teams in the 2013/14 season, grew to 17 in 2014/15 and then 22 last season, now occupy third place with a total of 26 clubs, equating to 7% of the overall availability.

The study also acknowledges Joma’s brand presence in the top five most important leagues, again occupying third position and leap-frogging Puma with the number of representative clubs in the English Premier League, Germany’s Bundesliga, Spain’s La Liga, the Italian Serie A and French Ligue 1. Over the past three seasons, Joma’s representative clubs have grown from four to seven and now nine across the top five leagues and demonstrates the success of the brand’s strategic process.

Joma’s profile in the worlds most influential football leagues continues to grow and the new 2016/17 teamwear collections are sure to see the brand consolidate it’s position as the third most important brand in world football.

https://www.joma-sport.com/en/news/j...world-football
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^ I don't mind Joma either actually. 2 things.

1st, the kits must be up to standard in terms of quality (dry fit and etc.). One assumes that almost all brands have updated their qualities by now.

2nd, it's really not asking much. Please come up with a decent design. Our 2014 WC kits were great! Out of our 5 appearances at the World Cup, this one wins so far. I've seen the Joma jerseys made for some national teams, and they have some patterns/symbols related to their flag/football team/are somewhat cultural.

But you know, one can only pray that these assclowns do one thing right. Mehdi Taj and staff promised us a new team logo back in 2018 and it's been 4 years. No sign of new logo. So I don't expect anything special. It would be a miracle if they treat our boys with something decent.
                            Last edited by teammelli91; 05-11-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update…..fingers crossed one of the domestic brands is Afam. I’m going to reach out to these Afam folks and offer my services to lobby for them free of charge pending their quality is good. I’m a professional salesman after all

Joma would be a good second option they have provided our clubs with great quality items and getting their original stuff in Tehran is very easy.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I hope we get Puma. Wishful thinking, I know. But I hope we get Puma. NB wouldn't be bad either. We can send Mehdi to their headquarters. He can share with them how many goals he's scored while wearing their brand at FC Porto.
                                would never happen cause its an american brand. i wish we could have NB or UA because they make the best quality kits

Comment

Working...
                                X