New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    No thanks. They'll throw us 2 undershirts and don't even sell the product to fans anywhere.
    2006 it was so easy to get puma jerseys, every store I went to and online they had them for sale. And our WC 2006 jerseys didn’t look any different than the other teams sponsored that year. Cleanest looking kits on the market
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      2006 it was so easy to get puma jerseys, every store I went to and online they had them for sale. And our WC 2006 jerseys didn’t look any different than the other teams sponsored that year. Cleanest looking kits on the market
      I was/am in Canada. Couldn't find their kits anywhere!

Comment

Same! I found it easier to buy Shekari than Puma! That's telling. Plus I know people who bought Puma online after WC only to get clear knockoffs although doubt that's on Puma entirely.

I would lile to go outside the box. Le Coq Sportif does many African kits. I'm also down for Kappa, Umbro, or smaller brands that want back in the WC.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Same! I found it easier to buy Shekari than Puma! That's telling. Plus I know people who bought Puma online after WC only to get clear knockoffs although doubt that's on Puma entirely.

I would lile to go outside the box. Le Coq Sportif does many African kits. I'm also down for Kappa, Umbro, or smaller brands that want back in the WC.

None of the European ones please. No support, no service, nothing. It's like being an uninvited guest.
          Would rather a brand that's proud to work with TM.

Comment

None of the European ones please. No support, no service, nothing. It's like being an uninvited guest.
            Would rather a brand that's proud to work with TM.
            Well most brands are European, North American or Chinese. Who do you have in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Well most brands are European, North American or Chinese. Who do you have in mind?

They unfortunately don't do kits anymore, but Fila and Mizuno.

Also, if we can't get a sponsor that's decent and will provide the clothing for us free - then just stick with an Iranian brand. At least a couple of seamstresses in a factory will have some money for their kids.

Comment

Wow really? Aren’t you in Toronto too?

2006 even the big sporting good chains had them so all the small mom and pop shops here easily had them too. I remember Eskandarian’s store was sold out and had to get another order from their initial order they had in with puma.

Even the 2014 uhlsport kits were accessible here, same situation with the orders selling out and we obviously have way less irooni’s than Toronto which is why I’m surprised
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-21-2022, 10:14 PM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

These morons couldn’t even update the IFF crest even when they sent out official word for people to submit designs …

Comment

I would be more than happy for any of these concept shirts from Afam to become a reality:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLHqzEs4dx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcV9iftMFmy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbc7R9DMCHG/

Comment

2006 even the big sporting good chains had them so all the small mom and pop shops here easily had them too. I remember Eskandarian’s store was sold out and had to get another order from their initial order they had in with puma.

Even the 2014 uhlsport kits were accessible here, same situation with the orders selling out and we obviously have way less irooni’s than Toronto which is way I’m surprised
                      As Ghermez Agha jaan said, I was able to buy 2014 Uhlsports jerseys here is the U.S. that we wore to 2014 and 2018 WCs. 2018, was not sold by Adidas and the Irooni versions had very low quality so we opted out.

Go TM!

Comment

Even the 2014 uhlsport kits were accessible here, same situation with the orders selling out and we obviously have way less irooni’s than Toronto which is way I’m surprised
                        I think that was part of the issue. Not enough supply for the demand in TO. I know everywhere I went either was sold out or hadn't gotten any supply. I was able to get UHlsport jerseys both from Iran and online but in 2006 online shopping was not on my radar.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          I would be more than happy for any of these concept shirts from Afam to become a reality:

These are way too nice, therefore it'll never happen LOL

Comment

Looks like Puma didn't want Canadians to have their product. And yes I'm in the Tdot region.

Comment

My favorite is Adidas of course, but Macron or Uhlsport would also do. Is it just me or are the actual Merooj jerseys too thick?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

IR will never allow us to have both the best looking players AND shirts.. too much positive attention

Comment

Working...
                                X