New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I saw teams wearing their nice looking Puma kits and it just made me feel worse.

You mean to tell me that we can't even get Uhlsport? That can't be possible. How did we get Uhlsport in 2014 but we can't now? Is it because of sanctions?

Are we that poor that we can't get a one time deal? At least until the 2023 Asian Cup?

Where is our "frozen" money from FIFA that the islamic republic is holding from our national football team? You know, the money that Carlos Queiroz was screaming is owed to Team Melli.
    Unpopular opinion but I prefer Majid over uhlsport. I have one coming to me soon and since I have official and fanwear uhlsport I will comment on quality then.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn’t see the problem to be sponsored by an Iranian brand? I know that the reason behind this is an incompetent and corrupt federation but Majid isn’t even that bad. It’s better than some generic adidas or Puma kits which we would most likely get.

Comment

Originally posted by IRN View Post
        Am I the only one who doesn’t see the problem to be sponsored by an Iranian brand? I know that the reason behind this is an incompetent and corrupt federation but Majid isn’t even that bad. It’s better than some generic adidas or Puma kits which we would most likely get.
        And have to pay for out-of-pocket meaning short supply. I know the U23 team complained about supply but judging from the pics they have decked out our TM with practice kits, jackets etc...seems like they have stepped up. I would improve the design a bit. Quality yet TBD.

Comment

I like the Merooj kits tbh, they look nice and nothing seems to rip them.

Comment

we cant/ are not allowed to make any buisness so how we can get a sponsor... fifa should know that and let merooj pass please.

Comment

Originally posted by IRN View Post
              They look like a toddler used a highlight marker in red, white, and green and scribbled over a white jersey. It's not a good jersey

The uhlsport ones looked way more classy than these

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                In the end the federation realised after a month of negotiations with various European brands that they can't afford the import taxes

So they're sticking with Majid.

Yes I know it sounds dumb, because it is.
                Actually a joke...

Comment

I don't mind the domestic brand. What I do mind is being put under stress because IFF didn't pay attention if FIFA do not allow domestic brands. That's all I'm saying.

If the team approves of Majid then so be it.

Comment

the Majid kits are so freaking badly made............ lebaseh tu taneh bazikonah zaar mizaneh!
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                      the Majid kits are so freaking badly made............ lebaseh tu taneh bazikonah zaar mizaneh!
                      and the stickers they put on which are half peeled of during some interviews..

Comment

From the interviews I've seen, Majid is literally one guy with a bunch of seamstresses' working in a small factory. He said he buys the material to order. Can't be expecting too much from such an operation.

The current TM kits do look somewhat respectable in terms of design, I give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Just SMH! ALL I can do...
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            This I have never seen. Do you have a pic or screenshot...curious how I missed it. I know they use stickers iron pressed on TM wear but the kits were stitches...and the stitching early on was poor prob done in haste but they have improved. I'm getting my hands on an official game jersey soon so I'll hopefully get a chance to share some thoughts.

Comment

It is utter nonsense and unacceptable that the federation keeps talking about the cost of TM uniforms. They should be the best and highest quality. In an interview the Majid owner mentioned that IFF had asked him to give a quote and that they would choose the lowest price and he felt he could not compete price wise with others. I hope he realizes that in addition to this being a great honor bestowed upon him that this is a great opportunity for him worth millions and millions and gives the team the best quality regardless of cost. Even if he has to put money from his pocket it is nothing compared to the advertising he will get out of this. Frankly I am disappointed in IFF and him as well. So short sighted and unpatriotic. Majid should not forget they are Majid of Merooj because of the chance TM gave them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                They look like a toddler used a highlight marker in red, white, and green and scribbled over a white jersey. It's not a good jersey

The uhlsport ones looked way more classy than these
                                These are soldiers representing our country. They need to be wearing uniforms. Not abstract art.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X