New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

It say first 2012 but its a typo and further down it say 2022 (in the letter to public) its a article from ffiri page from today

publish date: april 20, 1401 - 14:12
    call for sports clothing for national football teams
    the football federation released an ad calling for the supply of sports clothes for national teams.
    according to the federation's official website, the call is:

the football federation of the islamic republic of iran intends to choose sponsorship to provide the required sports clothing for all ages of national football, beach soccer and futsal teams (men and women) from among the prestigious brands producing domestic and foreign sports clothing (subject to the laws of the islamic republic of iran) that have the appropriate quality and meet the standards of the world and have the best offer.

Therefore, all eligible companies are invited to receive the list of required items and more details, finally by the end of the administrative time on Monday, May 9, 2012, to the security of the Football Federation at: Tehran, North Sheikh Baha'i Street, Football Alley, No. 4, Floor 2, or call 88212205-021 or Tender@ffiri.ir email address and after seeing the required items, the suggestions are made. Finally, by the end of the administrative time on Monday, May 9, 2012, in writing, along with the statutes and licenses of the company's activities by their official representative to the Federation Security Unit, or send all items separately in encrypted files to the above email address to reopen the proposal at the meeting of the Federation's Transaction Commission, after the presentation of the file password by the official representative of the company.

it should be noted that all proposals received in the federation will be reviewed and the final conclusion will be made on the basis of the frugality of the football federation and the insertion of this advertisement has not created any obligation for the football federation and in accordance with article 52 of the financial and transactional regulations of the federation, the federation is free to reject one or all of the proposals received.

Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams of the Islamic Republic of Iran Football Federation

The Islamic Republic of Iran Football Federation intends to choose a sponsor from reputable brands producing domestic and foreign sportswear (subject to the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran) to provide the required sportswear for all age category of national teams including football, beach soccer and futsal (men and women). This sponsor needs to have the high quality in accordance with the world standards and have the best offer.

Therefore, all eligible companies are invited to receive the list of required data-x-items and more details up to the end of office hours on Monday, 09 May 2022 from the following:

Address: Tehran, North Sheikh Baha'i St., Football Alley, No. 4, 4 floor

Tel: +9821-88212205

Email: Tender@ffiri.ir

After seeing the required items, please submit your bids in writing, along with the statue and the company's activity license by the end of office hours on Monday 09 May 2022 by official representative to IRIFF’s security unit. In addition, the companies can send all the data-x-items separately in encrypted files to the above-mentioned e-mail address, so that at the meeting of the federation's trading commission, After the file password is provided by the official representative of the company, the offer will be opened.

It should be noted that all proposals received by the federation will be reviewed and the final conclusion will be done at the discretion of IRIFF and the insertion of this advertisement does not create any obligation for IRIFF and according to Article 52 of the Financial and Trading Regulations of IRIFF, the Federation is free to reject one or all of the received proposals.
    Supporting Team Melli

This is the third time IFF is making a bid announcement. No transparency on what happened with the other two? Why all of a sudden Majid showed up for TM and some of the other teams while Uhlsport is still being used sometimes with the brand name on the kit and sometimes without. IFF lacks professionalism and transparency. Hopefully they will communicate on what is going on this time.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      This is the third time IFF is making a bid announcement. No transparency on what happened with the other two? Why all of a sudden Majid showed up for TM and some of the other teams while Uhlsport is still being used sometimes with the brand name on the kit and sometimes without. IFF lacks professionalism and transparency. Hopefully they will communicate on what is going on this time.

Go TM!
      Not to mention who wrote the essay above? All that could have been said more succinctly without repetition!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go TM!
        Some dallal needs another cut.

Also don't know if you heard or not, but for some reason customs in Iran is holding up a whole bunch of match and practice balls, and refuses to release them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Some dallal needs another cut.
          Also don't know if you heard or not, but for some reason customs in Iran is holding up a whole bunch of match and practice balls, and refuses to release them!
          Customs (gomrok) is very corrupt. I have relatives whose legal exports were seized for no reason just because someone wanted a share. On top of sanctions, we now have to deal with potentially corrupt Customs officials. With sanctions, incompetence and corruption, if we make it out of the group, it will be short of a miracle. The only positive is that Qatar and the region is our neighborhood and many of our players are familiar with the atmosphere and the stadiums while most other teams only have a week or less to get there and get familiarized.

Go TM!

Comment

I completely forgot about our kit situation

Vaay vaay vaay.. I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry. I’m just going to wait and see what IFF will do this time around.

Mehdi Taj almost died because of our kit situation in 2018. Granted he was stressed to the gills. But the week the press was on him about TM fans requests/questioning in when the kits will be released or why they haven’t been released, poor dude got a heart attack.

This is the sad state of our sports and our country. Zireh dasteh yek mosht daahaati va bi savaad.

Comment

It says "producing domestic and foreign sportswear ". Does this mean that Famous foreign brands are possible as well considering the sanktions?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                It says "producing domestic and foreign sportswear ". Does this mean that Famous foreign brands are possible as well considering the sanktions?
                More likely means we welcome Chinese manufacturers with a foothold I'm Iran like Li Ning.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Is it so hard to produce quality kits for ourselfs ? i mean how much money do you even need to sponsor TM ? nearly nothing, lets sponsor ourselfs and produce same quality as adidas and nike !?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Is it so hard to produce quality kits for ourselfs ? i mean how much money do you even need to sponsor TM ? nearly nothing, lets sponsor ourselfs and produce same quality as adidas and nike !?
                    Around World Cup 2018, Hacoupian was going to do something. They ended up providing team suits, but the rest fell through because long term planning in Iran means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Around World Cup 2018, Hacoupian was going to do something. They ended up providing team suits, but the rest fell through because long term planning in Iran means nothing
                      Hacoupian is such high-quality stuff too. Wonder how their jerseys would have looked - if it's in line with their suits, it would have been world class.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Hacoupian is such high-quality stuff too. Wonder how their jerseys would have looked - if it's in line with their suits, it would have been world class.
                        I doubt it would even come close to the quality needed for elite athletes, which seems to be one of our main issues with domestic brands. They simply don't have the tech and research to compete against even the top 10 football brands in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                          I doubt it would even come close to the quality needed for elite athletes, which seems to be one of our main issues with domestic brands. They simply don't have the tech and research to compete against even the top 10 football brands in the world.
                          True. But for domestic brands, I would trust them over anyone else - even though jerseys are not their forte. Just their professionalism and quality.

But as Nokhodi says, in IR Iran - long term planning and logic is non existent. So why even discuss it?
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Puma please!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Puma please!
                              No thanks. They'll throw us 2 undershirts and don't even sell the product to fans anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X