Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
    IFF is going to pick Majid.

Best case scenario would be if we could just by an el generico design from Adidas and make our own kits, similar to what Carlos did for the team for the last world cup.

For this plan to work we will need to fundraise for it or find someone who can make a larger donation. Then we need to get the IFF to agree to use the kit.

And this needs to happen before needs to obviously happen before any contract is signed with another company.
    They picked uhlsport.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Soul patch crook?
      I think he’s shaved the soul patch. He doesn’t wear big belt buckles anymore either.

Comment

^ Are you serious about Uhlsport?

If so, that’s not bad. As long as they’re not the fake plastic Chinese manufactured kits.

At the 2014 WC they wore original Uhlsport kits but because of limited supplies our boys had to wash/re-wash them. Let’s hope IFF, Estili, Majedi and co. don’t let that happen this time. We went from rewashing over-worn apparel, to Adidas giving us the cold shoulder, refusing to sponsor us.

These players deserve more respect.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 05-22-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

According to latest Gol Bezan podcast we will use Majid due to high inport taxes ? So not even Uhlsport?
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Fresh off of Yasin’s complaint about the poor quality of the jerseys….nice one IFF
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              ^ Fresh off of Yasin’s complaint about the poor quality of the jerseys….nice one IFF
              What about poor u23 performance and results?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                What about poor u23 performance and results?
                All of these issues are on IFF obviously….I don’t care who we are playing, if we don’t have a proper preparation we should expect nothing from the players. It’s not fair or right.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I missed that one, players complaimed publicly about it?
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

All of these issues are on IFF obviously….I don’t care who we are playing, if we don’t have a proper preparation we should expect nothing from the players. It’s not fair or right.
                    Second that. When the federation provides proper training camps, facilities, gear and travel; when the players don't deliver results they can question the players. At the moment it's all on the federation.

Comment

When I saw the video it felt he was complaining enough wasn't provided but not about the quality. Did I miss hear him?

He was discussing shortages mentioning lack of camps, friendlies, and mentioned kits...or what he called "lebas".

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        I missed that one, players complaimed publicly about it?
                        Yeah after they landed back in Tehran he mentioned “lebas” as one of the many issues the team had

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        When I saw the video it felt he was complaining enough wasn't provided but not about the quality. Did I miss hear him?
                        He was discussing shortages mentioning lack of camps, friendlies, and mentioned kits...or what he called "lebas".
                        Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        To me it sounded very much like quality, not sure what else there could be to complain about.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

There is definitely a shortage of lebas. I noticed some u23 players were wearing jerseys with the ‘2022 qatar qualifiers” patch in one of the Iraq friendlies. I don’t understand why this is even an issue. I get that friendlies against top teams cost time and money. But uniforms? I was in charge of the uniforms for my weekend league one year. I looked in Eurosport catalog and picked the cheapest Nike/adidas. Came out to about $20 per person for shirt/short/socks.

Comment

I am willing to bet if Sardar Azmoun, Mehdi Taremi, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, and a few other popular/key Team Melli players take to their social media. If they complain about the kits situation IFF will be forced to do something.

And as far as they won't complain because they'll get banned or suspended, believe me that heech gohi nemitoonan bokharan. The backlash will be on them (majles/i.r. FF goons) for banning/suspending the likes of Azmoun, Taremi and others.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              There is definitely a shortage of lebas. I noticed some u23 players were wearing jerseys with the ‘2022 qatar qualifiers” patch in one of the Iraq friendlies. I don’t understand why this is even an issue. I get that friendlies against top teams cost time and money. But uniforms? I was in charge of the uniforms for my weekend league one year. I looked in Eurosport catalog and picked the cheapest Nike/adidas. Came out to about $20 per person for shirt/short/socks.
                              It is said and believed that, the Prophet of Time once wore the same clothing for decades. They think that if we wear the socks from the 2014 World Cup, Team Melli will for sure make it to the quarter-finals at the World Cup. Just as the Prophet of Time overcame their obstacles while wearing 20 year old clothing.

Comment

I like this motto as a t-shirt idea for Team Melli:

Keep calm and Trust in the Prophet of Time.

Oooh I know! I know! Mehdi Torabi can also be the endorser and sales representative

Comment

Working...
                                X