New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
    If Majid can come up with anything like this, then welcome. Khosh amadid.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Dear Arman,

I absolutely love the Team Melli logo as well as the jersey (the 1st one).

Can we all just please email lazy IFF and let them know that we've been waiting for a logo change for over 3 years now...

I vote a big YES for this logo. It actually fits perfectly with the likes of South Korea and Mexico's new logos.

Comment

^ I also really dig the paisleys too. Really well done brother.

Comment

If Majid can come up with anything like this, then welcome. Khosh amadid.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Bro this kit is amazing. Need IFF to get it done, and majid too which is in the realm of possibility

Comment

Imagine if IFF would allow us to have the best looking kits...

Comment

Guys, thank you very much for your kind words, but I didn't design those jerseys lol. I really hope that Majid comes up with a nice design.

Comment

This is obviously a fantasy but it would be sick if we could get Mizuno!

They're an Asian company with great heritage and just got back into making kits again. Iran would be a massive signing for them as well.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/...hird-kits.html

Comment

^ Definitely a fantasy, unfortunately. Let's just hope that FIFA allows Majid to be our sponsor. No scratch that, let's pray that IFF knows what they're doing and they don't figure out our kit situation, weeks before the World Cup lol.

The most incompetent clowns in charge of a nation's football federation. Sanctions should NOT be an excuse. There's lack of funding and then there's being unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  ^ Definitely a fantasy, unfortunately. Let's just hope that FIFA allows Majid to be our sponsor. No scratch that, let's pray that IFF knows what they're doing and they don't figure out our kit situation, weeks before the World Cup lol.

The most incompetent clowns in charge of a nation's football federation. Sanctions should NOT be an excuse. There's lack of funding and then there's being unprofessional.
                  This is something I simply don't understand. Perspolis have custom made Uhlsport jerseys, so what is the problem with TM??

Comment

Think the taxes stuff is just an excuse, im not an expert so just guessing, but sounds so strange, that excuse. But who knows might be true

I really liked the last Uhlsport kit, think its the nicest one we had for many many years.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                      This is obviously a fantasy but it would be sick if we could get Mizuno!

They're an Asian company with great heritage and just got back into making kits again. Iran would be a massive signing for them as well.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/...hird-kits.html
                      I always liked mizuno products….that would be awesome if we ever get them
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sport.s...ie-squadre/amp

Comment

This is something I simply don't understand. Perspolis have custom made Uhlsport jerseys, so what is the problem with TM??
                          They are "licensed" uhlsport kits made in Iran by the Dubai dallal.

Comment

^ I also really dig the paisleys too. Really well done brother.
                            Paisleys are so Iranian! .. The team should be nick named "Persian Paisleys"!

Unfortunately the Akhounds will not let anything the smell Iranian and goes back to our roots make it on the TM uniform. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              Paisleys are so Iranian! .. The team should be nick named "Persian Paisleys"!

Unfortunately the Akhounds will not let anything the smell Iranian and goes back to our roots make it on the TM uniform. :-(
                              The rats in mollah cloth will soon exit Iran. Unfortunately for them everyone knows who they are and of their ultimate plan: to disintegrate Iran from within. But their attempts have been nothing more than piss poor. Sure, they've managed to fool a gullible and superstitious population into keeping them at bay. But seeing it from a geopolitical/world dominating perspective, they've failed badly with Iran. Because it's been 43 years. And although they hold power for now, the current generation and the ones to come after will have 0 tolerance for their ideologies and conditioned beliefs. Not saying everyone from the current generation is awake and aware, but I strongly believe the majority are and the rest and are just for show. This regime will not last another decade. Because their plan to slowly kill Iran. And for that reason I pray there won't be war. But I truly believe in my heart that what's to come for Iran is light and not dark.

Sorry I went on a political tangent lol. I've given up Kavian jan. Our kits situation sucks. I think the only way to get a decent brand to sponsor us is if our players (the ones who have a massive following in/out of Iran) press on the federation and our lovely majles to get it done.

Comment

The rats in mollah cloth will soon exit Iran. Unfortunately for them everyone knows who they are and of their ultimate plan: to disintegrate Iran from within. But their attempts have been nothing more than piss poor. Sure, they've managed to fool a gullible and superstitious population into keeping them at bay. But seeing it from a geopolitical/world dominating perspective, they've failed badly with Iran. Because it's been 43 years. And although they hold power for now, the current generation and the ones to come after will have 0 tolerance for their ideologies and conditioned beliefs. Not saying everyone from the current generation is awake and aware, but I strongly believe the majority are and the rest and are just for show. This regime will not last another decade. Because their plan to slowly kill Iran. And for that reason I pray there won't be war. But I truly believe in my heart that what's to come for Iran is light and not dark.

Sorry I went on a political tangent lol. I've given up Kavian jan. Our kits situation sucks. I think the only way to get a decent brand to sponsor us is if our players (the ones who have a massive following in/out of Iran) press on the federation and our lovely majles to get it done.
                                post of the year

also Marg bar IR
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X