WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    That is what IFF is saying... There were rumors that Iran will be playing Qatar and one other team during their stay in Qatar, and IFF is denying Iran having lined up a game against Qatar.
    I know. But it's not even really strong rumours for him to dispel. At this point, he might as well deny we will play any friendlies.

Just seems to be a tweet for the sake of a tweet. They shouldn't be denying rumours but confirming and finalizing friendlies.

It seems a lot of these FFIRI officials are glory-hunters and want to be in the spotlight.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Qatar ya Uruguay?

Bebinim... Pasta dar Italiya ya Kalleye barre dar Najaf?

Agar Uruguay tamas gerefte kesi nist javab bede?

Estili mitone ba yek telefone hooshmand kaar kone?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ba kamale Ehteraam vali Footballi People Ridaaaaand Reeeeeeedanddddd ! Majedi Khak bar saret . Estili Ghini shod get kicked out and sued for this disaster.

I've checked the flights from Doha to Montevideo. Its literally impossible to get all the team melli and staff there as there are limited number of spaces available + long hours (fastest is 27hrs). ITS IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! So how they putting everything on skocic is a big question for me.

There is google guys try to use it for once (even chartered flights). There are only number of plane tickets available and certainly there is not enough space for 50 people. The cost for Chartered flight is $500k

Comment

Israel is still available for a June friendly after their match with Argentina was cancelled, if TM is still really desperate for a friendly and they don't care about the politics...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              I'm very reasonable...despite being labeled otherwise. I'll call Skocic out when I feel he is responsible for issues like I did CQ. I'll also provide praise when due i
              Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              I don’t think that skocic has a big coach personality to be honest , to call out bullshit of the IFF when he sees it ,instead of waiting last minute , but I don’t blame him for what is happening, this mess is beyond his control this has to do with the fact we have a bunch of clowns in the IFF who for

- one don’t know anything about football or management ,

- two don’t care about anything other then taking money out of the IFF ( the money for friendlies and camps) for their own personal gain,

- 3rd they aren’t like us fans who actually care about this kinda stuff ,

look at all this drama that has been created so far , it is like when your parents fight and the environment in the house is so uncomfortable that you don’t even want to be home anymore, how you think these players are going to feel now , they will lose their faith …..

I want team Melli to do well I want skocic to out-coach the other teams with his genius , I want all the players to be fit and ready and hunger to win ,,,,

But the ppl in charge of the IFF are soooo massively incompetent, we can not blame other countries anymore for canceled friendly games or not wanting to play us ,,,, it is mostly the iff now , they are incompetent beyond the normal scope , everything they are telling us is a big lie everything , not a single thing will materialize

We can’t have a chance to win a game or even play at a respectful level, If we do not have a strong plan in place to be able to utilize these opportunities to test( remember these limited opportunities) , examine, experiment, understand, tinker , develop( emotionally , psychologically and physically) the players and team unity… and creat a situation that will give us a chance ….

Comment

Is it true we can potentially play 3 friendlies in Qatar with Algeria, Cameroon and DPR Congo?

If that’s possible then I would take that over just Uruguay….heck even if it’s 2 of those 3 it’s still amazing at this point. I also read that Costa Rica and Peru are possibilities too.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  [tweet
                  A.) Not enough tickets in normal flights . + 27 hours trip
                  B.) The cost for normal price tickets is around $3-4k (each person)

C.) IF Chartered plane is choosesn then Price for 51 People costs: $450,00 . Can IFF afford this. If yes then with $500k we could play top teams so why waste that much money on flight?

I think its all BS created by IFF to hide their incompetence. Excuses excuses excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Is it true we can potentially play 3 friendlies in Qatar with Algeria, Cameroon and DPR Congo?

If that’s possible then I would take that over just Uruguay….heck even if it’s 2 of those 3 it’s still amazing at this point. I also read that Costa Rica and Peru are possibilities too.
                    3 friendlies in Doha, and i’ll admit Skocic did the right thing
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We should really try arranging with uruguay for next Fifa day, this time in qatar. We can play them and senegal there and if we ever sort out this june mess might stand a chance of being well prepared

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        We should really try arranging with uruguay for next Fifa day, this time in qatar. We can play them and senegal there and if we ever sort out this june mess might stand a chance of being well prepared
                        Stop being sensible.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                          Ya here's hoping. I just don't see it with IFF unless we play 3 QSL teams.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              3?
                              Bro, give me one friendly at this point and I'll shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Qatar will not even be in Qatar. They will be in Spain for four weeks.
                                IFF is a headless organization. Such idiocy.
                                https://thepeninsulaqatar.com/articl...-camp-in-spain

He had to deny it. TV hosts were saying it on national TV, so he had to deny. Otherwise most sensible football people knew it wasn't a possibility.

I really don't get how Qatar isn't playing any friendlies though. My mind goes to the bad guy scenes from Shaolin soccer where they're just doping like crazy right now to be ready for November

Comment

Working...
                                X