X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uruguay and Cameroun, not bad if it comes true! 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Lol, I had bought a total of 8 tickets to the TM match and the 2-game bundle. Was going to use them all too! Now they're refunded! (Insert Nelson from Simpson's "HA HA" sound here.)
      Ticket sales for the Curacao match aren't looking good so far:

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
        Ticket sales for the Curacao match aren't looking good so far:
        Embarrassing. They not only had to close the upper bowl, but the lower bowl tickets are like 80% empty.

Comment

So did Canada break a contract with Iran? What are the legal ramifications?

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
            So did Canada break a contract with Iran? What are the legal ramifications?
            IFF says yes, they will go to FIFA ........but who knows if they knew enough english to read the contract.

Uruguay and Cameroon would be great, we would after that still have time to find some teams for 2 more friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              So according to this Skocic was instrumental in setting things in motion for possible Cameroon match? But how...he is so incompetent we need him out asap for Anchelloti! (Sarcasm folks...)
              Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Lol in hindsight, it was good.
              But remember he talked with them on april 1, when he knew we had no african teams in our group

2 reasons he talked with them:

1. He thought Cameroon was an european/n.american country whose playing style resembles our opponents.
              2. In preparation for his future job as coach of an iranian division 1 team. He can make some money(dallal) by bringing in some camerooni players to our leagues.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                Lol in hindsight, it was good.
                But remember he talked with them on april 1, when he knew we had no african teams in our group .
                An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...he was ahead of the game by setting up the contact.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...he was ahead of the game by setting up the contact.

Look, i won't complain if the friendly happens.
                  But saying he was ahead of the game... nah.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I am very pessimistic about the Uruguay game. As we’re speaking it’s probably being destroyed behind the scenes.

Comment

Uruguayan federation president comments today on potential friendly with TM:

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                        Uruguayan federation president comments today on potential friendly with TM:
                        First it was a few hours, now they're making arrangements and there is a high chance. Tomorrow there will be some difficulties. The day after it'll be cancelled and they'll play anyone else but Iran.

Halesho nadaram dige.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          First it was a few hours, now they're making arrangements and there is a high chance. Tomorrow there will be some difficulties. The day after it'll be cancelled and they'll play anyone else but Iran.

Halesho nadaram dige.
                          Everyone is talking but it's all jibbiresh! Funny it's not just IFF anymore. Can't trust any source.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They’re negotiating with Algeria, Cameroon and Congo.
                            Seems there are two options:

1. If the Uruguay match is finalized we will play 1 friendly in Qatar before flying to Uruguay.
                            2. If Uruguay match is not finalized we will play 2 friendlies in Qatar.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Tell them stop being stupid the just take the 2 friendly games in Qatar …

. It doesn’t make sense to fly half way across the world to play against Uruguay at this moment

This game for Uruguay will be a send off , so the other 2 or 3 friendly games they playing will just me a preparatory for this finally games ,, cause they will going clobber use really really bad

, but it make sense if we want to know were we really stand though cause that game be a big wake up call for us ..

And it will show all of the weakness we have and things we need to work on ….

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                They’re negotiating with Algeria, Cameroon and Congo.
                                Seems there are two options:

1. If the Uruguay match is finalized we will play 1 friendly in Qatar before flying to Uruguay.
                                2. If Uruguay match is not finalized we will play 2 friendlies in Qatar.
                                Quantity over quality at this point - I’d easily take Cameron and DPR Congo over just Uruguay (as great of a team as they may be).
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X