No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have 2 european teams in our group and IFF should've gone for teams that have 2-3 games nations league (they have 1-2 less games) and are free either on 13th or 14th of june.

New Zealand is only okay when compared to teams like Palestine , syria , lebanon or even uzbekistan( probs same level) etc...

Estonia is also free on 13/14th of june! <-- this would've been a excellent friendly match . I bet you my mortgage that IFF doesn't even know this. Hamid estili is playing cards with his balls and Mirshad majedi is heading with his @ss.

Since Russia is out :
    albania will be free on 14th or 13 th of june for a friendly game
    Iceland is also is also free for one game but i doubt they go for any friendlies before their game against isreal.

The news is that Belarus will most probably be out and if that happens then :
    Azerbaijan will be free on : 13/14th of june

Canada , Costa rica , Mexico , Panama
    would've been great friendly games for our preps against USA

No african teams please!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      We have 2 european teams in our group and IFF should've gone for teams that have 2-3 games nations league (they have 1-2 less games) and are free either on 13th or 14th of june.

New Zealand is only okay when compared to teams like Palestine , syria , lebanon or even uzbekistan( probs same level) etc...

Estonia is also free on 13/14th of june! <-- this would've been a excellent friendly match . I bet you my mortgage that IFF doesn't even know this. Hamid estili is playing cards with his balls and Mirshad majedi is heading with his @ss.

Since Russia is out :
      albania will be free on 14th or 13 th of june for a friendly game
      Iceland is also is also free for one game but i doubt they go for any friendlies before their game against isreal.

The news is that Belarus will most probably be out and if that happens then :
      Azerbaijan will be free on : 13/14th of june

Canada , Costa rica , Mexico , Panama
      would've been great friendly games for our preps against USA

No african teams please!
      Why not africa teams, morocco or Senegal are very strong teams.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
        Why not africa teams, morocco or Senegal are very strong teams.
        African teams like senegal/ghana/cameroon are physical . There is a great risk of injury when playing against these guys . Also we don't have any african teams in our group and Its not even clear that we would get african teams in R16.

So I would rather have 4 european teams and 2 american teams (south and north). 0 African teams for now.

Estonia would be awesome since they gave wales some hard time.

If we had the choice I would go for

Estonia , Italy , Mexico , Panama, Belgium , Hungry/Poland

No african teams for now. As i said there is a great chance that we won't get african teams.

Qatar will do anything to qualify
        Ecuador - If they can beat mexico and stop argentina and brazil, then surely they can beat senegal . So don't underestimate them.
        Netherland - they always to well in WC.

IMO its a tough group and there will be couple of surprises.

Comment

I don't think we will land European team due to Nations League. Senegal is a good option since most of their players are Euro based and they play a fast game with good movement and passing. I don't think N. American or Asian squads will prepare is well for England. Doubtful we will land a big S. American team and they wouldn't do us much good for our group stage either.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys lots of ideas and wishes which is great. But with this administration, I'm very doubtful it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              AC in stadiums year round apparently.
              How do you AC an open stadium lol, this WC location is ridiculous
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                Guys lots of ideas and wishes which is great. But with this administration, I'm very doubtful it will happen.
                Yes, exactly. Unfortunately, it seems some here have just started following Iranian football. This is IRIFF we are talking about, the sensible and common sense is not common.

Their greed, corruption and incompetence get in the way.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/471...ance-as-always

Comment

It is possible if you dont give a sh*t about the environmental impact. There is a climate crisis going on in the world and these clowns put AC's in open stadiums.

Comment

Peru is going to play Morocco in Spain on June 5.
                      https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/202...-football-game

My guess is that Iran did not want to travel to Spain, so it seems TM won't face Peru.

Iran wants to play Russia on June 2 most likely in Qatar, waiting for FIFA approval since Russia was suspended from WCQ sometime back.

USA is going to play Ghana in a friendly, haven't decided on venue or date.

Comment

So far Team Melli friendlies with USA was canceled. Senegal and Peru are two other friendlies that most likely won't happen.

List of possible friendly opponents at the moment are New Zealand, Honduras, Russia, Tunisia, Canada, Costa Rica.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                          So far Team Melli friendlies with USA was canceled.
                          You know thats not true right? There was no friendly with usa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            You know thats not true right? There was no friendly with usa.
                            Team Melli had arranged friendly with USA but due to World Cup Draw that USA and Iran were in the same group, the friendly was not finalized and negotiations canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                              Team Melli had arranged friendly with USA but due to World Cup Draw that USA and Iran were in the same group, the friendly was not finalized and negotiations canceled.
                              Then why don’t they go after Canada or Mexico? This is Estili and IFF just saving face.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Then why don’t they go after Canada or Mexico? This is Estili and IFF just saving face.
                                Mexico too expensive
                                Canada or Costa Rica might play Iran.

Geniuses arranging New Zealand (Excellent preparation for England)

Comment

Working...
                                X