3. K Rezaie
    4. S Rafiei
    6. K Kamyabinia
    7. M Torabi
    8. A Gholami
    9. M Akhbari
    10. A Aghasi
    11. F Faraji

And no matter how you look at the list, almost all of our players have major physical fitness problem. People talk about friendlies as though that is the only thing TM needs for its preparation. I say friendlies are at best one tenth of the law here to get us ready. We need to focus on getting this crew fit and ready! Skocic needs to hire a top fitness trainer to design a program for our players NOW and have them follow it while playing for their clubs. 3 friendlies are equal to 3x90 minutes. Won't get us prepare if there is no stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      Iran Team for Qatar WC2022:

In no particular order and if no unexpected event;

Almost Guaranteed:
      1. A Beiravand
      2. A Abedzadeh
      3. M Kanani
      4. M Taremi
      5. S Azmoun
      6. A Jahanbakhsh

Very Likely:
      1. V Amiri
      2. S Ghodos
      3. S Ezattollahi
      4. S Moharami
      5. SH Khalilzadeh
      6. A Gholizadeh
      7. N Noorallahi
      8. M Hossieni

The Usual Suspects:
      1. E Haji Safi
      2. K Ansarifard
      3. M Mohamadi

Should be Invited:
      1. A Sayyadmanesh
      2. Y Salmani
      3. P Niazmand
      4. SH Zahedi
      5. M Mohebi

May be if no other option:
      1. O Noorafkan
      2. M Sarlak
      3. M Mehdipour
      4. A Hosseinzadeh
      5. S Yazdani
      6. S Hardani
      7. Pouraliganji
      8. 6. O Ebrahimi

Definitely NOT:
      1. D Esmaielpour
      2. R Rezaiean
      3. K Rezaie
      4. S Rafiei
      6. K Kamyabinia
      7. M Torabi
      8. A Gholami
      9. M Akhbari
      10. A Aghasi
      11. F Faraji

And no matter how you look at the list, almost all of our players have major physical fitness problem. People talk about friendlies as though that is the only thing TM needs for its preparation. I say friendlies are at best one tenth of the law here to get us ready. We need to focus on getting this crew fit and ready! Skocic needs to hire a top fitness trainer to design a program for our players NOW and have them follow it while playing for their clubs. 3 friendlies are equal to 3x90 minutes. Won't get us prepare if there is no stamina.
      Post backwards revolution , Aside CQ and Ivich when has this ever happened with a tm coach to focus on fitness and actually do something about it. This might be 2006 where the team burns out by half and in the 3rd game will have no gas in the tank for even 20 mins

Comment

Friendlies Syria , Ukraine, Senegal ..pretty much the cheapest Allie’s we can find so we can put it all in the pocket of the federation. Our defense is a big big issue…

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          Friendlies Syria , Ukraine, Senegal ..pretty much the cheapest Allie’s we can find so we can put it all in the pocket of the federation. Our defense is a big big issue…
          cuba
          venezuela
          bolovia
          croatia come on skocic even bronko made this happened
          n.korea
          china
          bigboooty ERRRR KESHVAR BARDAR VA DOOST JEMBOOTY

rather play
          ss
          persepolis
          foolad
          golgohar
          in friendlies then these countries

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
            Post backwards revolution , Aside CQ and Ivich when has this ever happened with a tm coach to focus on fitness and actually do something about it. This might be 2006 where the team burns out by half and in the 3rd game will have no gas in the tank for even 20 mins
            this is the big concern. US team is incredibly fit, wouldnt be surprised to see them just outrun and outmuscle our guys by minute 60 of the third game. honestly we should just save some gas vs england if we go down 2-0

Comment

I can never take skocic seriously once ;

He promoted nourafkhan and nourallahi to starting spots in the team ,

I have a very hard time believing they are anywhere close to the starting 11

Maybe nourallahi makes the 22 man roster for the World Cup but , no way any of these players start

You have ali alipour scoring regular in Portugal , Shabab zahedi playing and scoring , allahyar and ghoddos all these players are much more deserving of a spot then those players …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                I can never take skocic seriously once ;

He promoted nourafkhan and nourallahi to starting spots in the team ,

I have a very hard time believing they are anywhere close to the starting 11

Maybe nourallahi makes the 22 man roster for the World Cup but , no way any of these players start

You have ali alipour scoring regular in Portugal , Shabab zahedi playing and scoring , allahyar and ghoddos all these players are much more deserving of a spot then those players …
                Strikers and forwards versus midfielders.

We can only bring so many strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Strikers and forwards versus midfielders.
                  We can only bring so many strikers.

In this case I suggest the coach start experimenting, Saman and allahyar can play mid field , even Alipour , zahedi only player who is striker …

I forgot to mention Mohebi as well , like the two games against Korea and Lebanon we need to have all these players tested ,,,

This whole month that the league is stopped cause of AFC champions league why can’t we have all the other players in camp being tested ……

Comment

In this case I suggest the coach start experimenting, Saman and allahyar can play mid field , even Alipour , zahedi only player who is striker …

I forgot to mention Mohebi as well , like the two games against Korea and Lebanon we need to have all these players tested ,,,

This whole month that the league is stopped cause of AFC champions league why can’t we have all the other players in camp being tested ……
                    Because they all have contracts with European clubs. Their clubs won't release them unless it is an official FIFA day.

Comment

Because they all have contracts with European clubs. Their clubs won't release them unless it is an official FIFA day.

I meant the IPL players the European are in safe hands at least they getting trained right ..

Comment

I meant the IPL players the European are in safe hands at least they getting trained right ..
                        Last week half this forum wanted most of our legionnaires to go to different teams due to lack of playing time. This week a complete different story for obvious reasons. Not signaling out this post but more general commentary.

What a difference one week and a few goals makes!

Also non Euro players have contracts as well. Their clubs won't release them either unless for a fifa day.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Still no friendlies officially announced despite 2 rumors.
                          IFF, most K**ngoshad and incompetent sports federation in Iran.

Comment

Still no friendlies officially announced despite 2 rumors.
                            IFF, most K**ngoshad and incompetent sports federation in Iran.
                            Thank you Nokhodi jaan for keeping this conversation alive. I feel your frustration and anger. I am there with you.

I hope Iran sports media that has become a cheap tabloid sector does something about this. It is embarrassing. What are these guys doing? Excuse of no money is not acceptable. What are they waiting for? With media failing it's responsibility, NO ONE IS HOLDING IFF LEADERSHIP ACCOUNTABLE!

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Thank you Nokhodi jaan for keeping this conversation alive. I feel your frustration and anger. I am there with you.

I hope Iran sports media that has become a cheap tabloid sector does something about this. It is embarrassing. What are these guys doing? Excuse of no money is not acceptable. What are they waiting for? With media failing it's responsibility, NO ONE IS HOLDING IFF LEADERSHIP ACCOUNTABLE!

Go TM!
                              It's at a level where I would at least understand them if they came out front and said "look, we have no money, there will be no friendlies, and no one any good has invited us to play".
                              Would put an end to rumors and let us know to expect nothing (instead of just expecting it :|)

Comment

It's at a level where I would at least understand them if they came out front and said "look, we have no money, there will be no friendlies, and no one any good has invited us to play".
                                Would put an end to rumors and let us know to expect nothing (instead of just expecting it :|)
                                Yes, they could at least be transparent about their problems. They could also share with everyone what Skocic put in his plan that he gave them two weeks ago. Have they even reviewed it and provided feedback to him?

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X